thirteen

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Youngbae's POV

I sit down on my bed. It's pointless to try and go to sleep now, it's 5:34 in the morning. I'll never get to sleep! I wonder just what it is about Ms. Cooper that I hate the most. It was while I was fuming after she hang up on me that I realized I hate her. I mean, can you blame me? She had with my dad, got pregnent, and she had the audacity to come to our home and rub it in my mom's face, that Dad loved her more. She ripped my family apart, and seemed pretty happy about it too!

Dad rarely spoke of her, and I only met her once, when I was fifteen. I had to resist the urge to hit her. She seemed so smug.

Emma was a touchy subject in my family. I had a natural urge to hate anything that came from my dad's affair, and Emma was an undeniable product. I did hate her, at first. When I saw her in the hospital, I thought, I hate that baby. I hate that baby. I hate that baby. And I said that to Dad when he asked me if I wanted to hold her. Dad led me and my siblings outside, and had a long, serious talk with us.

"That baby is my daughter. That baby is your little sister. And you should love her just as much as you love each other." Dad said.

"But Daddy, she's not Mommy's baby! And her mom is mean!" My sister proteseted halfheartedly.

"But she is my baby. And her mother..." Dad trailed off. But we all understood that we were to love that baby girl. Or at least act like it. And I did. At first I had to remind myself that I loved her. But it didn't take me long to love her automaticallly. But my sister took a long time to warm up to Emma, and there were a lot of shouting matches between the two before she did.

"Well at least my mother's not a lying like yours is!" She had shouted at Emma. Emma responded with a punch in the nose and the gut. My father had a very serious talk with both of them. It did not end well. You could hear both of them screaming their hearts out at him from out from the street, both of them united in their anger against their father. Both of them were grounded for the rest of the time Emma was there, which was two and a half weeks.

Emma spent the rest of her time there up in her room, only coming out at night to raid the fridge and go to the bathroom. My sister spent her time sitting on the couch, staring into space, not moving until it was time to help Emma raid the fridge. The two of them had an uneasy alliance after that.

There's a sudden knock at my door, and I jump. I look at the clock. 6:46. An acceptable time to wake up. I walk to the door.

"Who is it?" I groan, acting like I just woke up.

"It's Top." Top whispers through the door.

"And Seungri!" Seungri adds. I open the door, and the two of them walk right on in like they own the place.

"What is it?" I ask them, closing the door again.

"What are the rules going to be?" Top asks. I look at him, eyebrows raised questioningly.

"You know, the ones we were gonna tell Emma?" Seungri elaborates. OH! Those rules! I think for a moment, then reply.

"I think treating us and our belongings with respect would be a good one. And let's drop the wifi password thing. I think that restrictions aren't necessary yet. And another rule would be always telling us when she leaves the house. Wait, let's not do rules. Not until she does something. That'll be easier." The two nod, and we chit chat for a few moments, before heading downstairs for breakfast.

To my surprise, Daesung is in the kitchen, moving from coffee maker to refridgerator to stove to pantry and back again. I thought he would still be asleep.

"Hey hyungs. Hey Seungri and Daesung." G-Dragon yawns, walking past us to the freshly brewed coffee and pouring himself way more than the agreed first-batch amount. We all pounce on him.

"Hyuuuuuuuung!" Seungri whines. "That's way more than fair!"

"Life ain't fair." GD grunts, sitting down at the table.

"Ok, that's way more than what we agreed, and put in writing!" Top restates, swiping the cup out of G-Dragon's hand.

"Hey!" G-Dragon protests, reaching for his cup, but Top held it out of reach.

"I think I should have this, since I'm the oldest." Top proclaims. Oh no. Ohhhh no! I grab the cup from Top's grasp just as he was about to take a sip.

"I think I should have this, because I have to live with my little sister now, and deal with her mother!" I say. To my shock, Seungri steals the coffee away from me.

"I think I should have this, because I'm the youngest, I have to put up with you hyungs being mean, and I have to deal with Emma now." He goes to take a sip, when a tiny hand reaches around his body, grabs the cup, and pulls it away.

"I get this coffee, because I never put in writing that I could only have a certain amount of morning coffee." Emma says quietly before taking a sip. "So there!"

I have to admit, that was pretty smart.

"Since G-Dragon broke the agreement, he can't have any coffee for the rest of the day!" I decree. GD groans about how unfair that was of me to say.

"You brought it upon yourself, sweetie!" Emma says smugly. We all turn to look at her.

"Sweetie?" Daesung asks her, eyebrows raised.

"I call everybody sweetie." Emma explains. I nod, and go to pour myself a cup of joe, careful to pour the correct amount. Emma finishes her coffee, and puts her cup in the sink. Suddenly, the doorbell rings, and before anyone can say anything, Emma rushes to answer it. I flinch, and follow her.

At the door is a delivery guy. Which is odd, cuz none of us ordered anything.

"Just sign here, and we'll be good." The delivery man says, holding out a pad and pen. I step in front of Emma.

"I'm sorry, we didn't order anything." I say in Korean. The delivery guy was speaking English. "Why were you speaking English?" The strange man looks at me.

"Mianhae. She looked American." He explains in sketchy Korean.

"That's bull." Top says over my shoulder, also in Korean. "You're in Korea. You speak Korean in Korea." Top grabs Emma and nudges her back inside. She sighs, but goes along with it. The delivery guy's eyes follow her. I snap in front of his eyes, and he jerks back.

"Hey! Why are you here?" I ask. He smiles.

"I'm here because someone called in a delivery to this house." He lies through his teeth, and we all know it. I get impatient, and slam the door in his face. I turn to Emma.

"Ok, don't answer the door. Let one of us do it." I lay down the first rule. She nods, then brightens.

"Youngbae? Can I go shopping?" She asks in her cutest voice. I sigh, and nod. "YAY! Thank you!"

"Uh uh uh." I say. "Bring one of us with you." I let her pick which one. She picks Seungri. Emma heads upstairs to get ready, and I run over the rules with Seungri real quick out of habit. Then Emma comes down, and her and Seungri leave for the mall.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yeah, this was a filler chapter, Double update YAY I have no life.... It will be better next chapter. Comment, por favor?