Four

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

G-Dragon's POV

I'm playing Temple Run to wake myself up. Not sure if that makes sense, but... It does to me! I just beat my high score! I hear a groan, and I look to see what it is. First mistake. My character runs off the road, and I'm greeted with one of those silly stupid pictures and sayings.

"Well hello!" Taeyang says with his normal warmth. "You're on the plane headed home! We packed your stuff for you."

"Is she up?" I ask. Second mistake.

"No, he's talking to the couch!" Emma snaps at me. I roll my eyes and whisper, " much?". Third mistake. Big mistake. And most certainly not my last. Taeyang throws me a death glare over his shoulder as Emma Rose walks towards the bathroom.

"If she heard that...." Taeyang warns me. I nod, and look out the window.

"She's not a morning person, I guess?" Seungri asks a few minutes later when he comes back from the bathroom. Taeyang gives a little half smile and nods.

Emma walks back from the bathroom, an' almost makes it to the couch before we hit some turbulence. I brace myself to prevent myself from falling, but Emma has nothing to brace herself against. She falls to the ground, gasping her shock. Top gets up from his spot by her couch, and helps her up.

"Hey there." He says softly, using that voice that he only usees when he's trying to flirt with a girl. His face shows a flicker of concern, then, "Youngbae, you sister looks like she's been beaten up." He comments to his dongsang. My, Daesung's, and Seungri's gazes all focus on Emma's face, then her arm when that comes into veiw.Youngbae looks up, and walks swiftly to his sister. I see his lips move but cant hear what he's saying. The cabin suddenly falls into a dead silence.

Then Emma Rose speaks, "I fell down the stairs and tripped over various roots and stuff in the woods." Her voice sounds loud in the quiet.

"Oh," Youngbae says, before clearing his throat, "Let's start with the introductions, yes?"

Top hyung raises his hand, clears his throat a little, and speaks with that deep voice that drives girls wild, "I'm Top, or Seunghyun. Take your pick."

"I'm G-Dragon, but my real name is Jiyoung." I say, trying to pronounce everything correctly.

"I'm Daesung!" Daesung chirps happily. That leaves Seungri. I smile to myself, wondering how this girl will react to Seungri's attempts at flirting.

But a simple "Seungri" is all he says. I swing my head around to look at him. I consider going up and feeling his forhead for a temperature, but decide that would be overkill and akward.

"Are you sick or something? You didn't try an' flirt with her!" I exclaim teasingly. He shrugs.

"No, she shoved me out of her way when she was heading to the bathroom." There's an uncomfortable silence after Seungri's comment.

"Emma, do you know how to speak Korean?" Daesung asks, breaking the ever akward silence. I don't expect her to. I mean, yeah, she's half Korean, but she was raised in America, and Americans aren't bilingual.

But to my surprise, she answers in choppy Korean. "Not well, only enough to hold up a conversation. And some swears." I can barely tell what she's saying! Her accent! Oh my god! I'm about to say that, but Daesung beats me to it.

"Your accent is terrible!" He exclaims in Korean. I join the rest of Bigbang in laughing at her accent. Or whatever the rest of them are laughing at. I'm laughing at her accent.

"No better than your English!" She shouts at him in English, joining our laughter. Top hyung calms down first.

"Why do you know the swears?" He asks with a final giggle in between the words. She drags her gaze away from Daesung, and looks at Top. She explains it's what everyone does. "Why do you learn the swears though?"

"Cuz apperently ' you!' isn't universal!" She answers.

"Hey, watch your mouth!" Youngbae interrupts to scold Emma. Emma rolls her eyes.

"Oh, like you don't swear!" She says. There are a few more giggles, then some more silence. I stare into space, thinking. Taeyang just told us a few days ago about Emma. Told us why his parents divorced. Told us about her mother, who raised Emma. That lead my thoughts to her name. Emma Rose. A pretty name. I wonder why she wasn't given a Korean name, or why she didn't have a Korean family name.

"Emma Rose?" I ask her. I don't even realize I asked her anything until she turns to look at me. I swallow, and continue. "If you don't mind my asking, what name do you go by?"

"Emma, or Emma Rose." She answers slowly.

"No, I mean what family name? Do you use Dong, or your mothers last name?" I clarify for her. Taeyang sends me a warning glare over his sisters head. I look away. Emma takes a while to answer, and I worry I've hit a nerve.

"If you look on my birth certificate," Emma Rose says finally, "It says Emma Rose Olive Cooper. My mom always calls me Emma Rose Dong. I always go by Emma Rose."

"No last name?" Top asks, leaning fowards in his seat.

"Nope." She responds with a pop on the p.

Seungri asks, "Do you know anything about Korean culture?"

"Just what Daddy, Youngbae, and my other siblings have taught me."

"She just never uses it." Taeyang explains.

Then Daesung reaches over to brush her hair away from her face. I see her clech her jaw. "Why?" He asks softly.

"Well... Because. It feels weird." she answers. "People always ask me stuff like this. 'Why don't you act more Asian?'. It feels wrong. I wasn't raised in Korea, I wasn't raised to act like a Korean woman or to follow Korean traditions. It feels like I would be making fun of it."

"Oh." was all Daesung said, leaning back into his seat.

"How much longer?" Emma asks no one in particular. Top hyung looks at his watch.

"About six more hours." He answers.

"Thanks!" She says. We continue our game of Twenty(More like one hundred+) Questions, untill Taeyang passes out the gum. We land, and head out into the large mass of people.