thirty five

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Sungmin's POV

I raise the Coca-Cola can, a toast to the new year, and to my birthday. I was celebrating my birthday and New Year's with my family, since I would be away with Super Junior on the actual day.

"Happy birthday!" My mother cheered, giving me a quick squeeze.

"And a pinch to grow an inch!" My little sister - she's not even four yet - squeaks, pinching my thigh, which was as high on me as she could reach. I laugh, put my soda on the table, and pick her up, pecking her cheek.

"I think I'm done growing!" I say, tickling her sides where I held her. She squirmed in my arms, trying to wriggle her way free, but she was helpless in my grasp.

"Oppa, let her go!" My other sister, Li-Na, says quietly, almost a whisper. But we all heard her.

"She speaks!" My father exclaims, almost doing a spit take. I put my little sister down. Li-Na never speaks in front of me. Never called me 'Oppa' either. "You feeling alright, sweetie?" My father asks, looking concerned now.

I put down my little sister, and turn to look at Li-Na. She doesn't look sick....

ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddadaddarabba
ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddadaddarabba

My phone's ring tone thing goes off. I haven't changed it in over three years. It's still set to the opening of Bonamana.

"Sorry!" I call over my shoulder as I excuse myself from the party. "This could be important!" I say that every time.

"You always say that!" I hear Li-Na mutter. "Why can't you stay for one family occasion!" I don't know how to respond to that.

It's a text from Siwon.

Hey. We got something from Youngbae. He's asking a favor.

I frown as I respond.

COME ON!! Do we have to?! I'm with my family!

You think I'm not?!
Youngbae's sister has gotten herself into some pretty deep . She's throwing a tantrum. Youngbae is too busy 'cleaning up', and wants us to help handle her.

Why can't the rest of Bigbang do it?!

Apperently she, uh, said some nasty stuff. Youngbae figures that since she doesn't know us too well, she won't have as much material to 'rip us to shreds with every bad thing we've ever done'.
And Youngbae deserves a break. Come on. Let's go.

.......
Fine.

I grab my coat, say goodbye to my silent family, and get into my car. I let a few tears roll as I put in the address that Siwon just texted me, pull out of the driveway, and drive. I pick up a few of the carless Super Junior members on the way. They're all about as ticked off as me.

"Why do we have to do this!" Ryeowook whined, crossing his arms and pouting. "Why couldn't someone else from YG do it!"

"We did offer our help when Emma got stabbed." Yesung points out, but we all know he doesn't really care. We all had our family time interrupted, and, understandably, none of us were happy.

"Yeah, so?! Why didn't he call 2NE1, or Lee Hi, or even WINNER?" Ryeowook asks again.

"Guys, come on. Youngbae's been through hell and back dealing with Emma. He's asking for our help, and we should give it to him. We'd want the same thing if the roles were reversed." Donghae reasons. So true. I'd welcome any help from anybody with my sister.

We pull into the driveway of our destination.

"Uh oh..." Yesung comments. Uh oh indeed. There had obviously been a party, because bottles, cans, and plastic cups were strewn about the front yard, along with other trash. The place seemed deserted now, though.

We all climb out of the car, listening to the erie silence. I jump when I hear the sound of tires crunching gravel. It was the rest of Super Junior. Siwon had picked them all up.

We look at each other, then the house, wondering what to do.

"Should we go in?" Eunhyuk asks.

"That's kinda what we're here for!" Siwon shrugs, and leads us up the front steps. I hold my breath, suddenly anxious. Siwon is about to open the door, when a dog-tired Top opened the door for us. He made an effort to smile when he saw us.

"Thanks for coming." He mumbles, holding back a yawn. "I'm sorry to bother you like this."

"It's fine." Siwon says cordially.

"No, it's not fine!" Ryeowook barks. "I left my family for this! It had better be worth it!" Top looks at him sadly.

"You think I want to be here either?" He asks, not challenging Ryeowook, but demanding an answer. "None of us like this. In fact, all of us are consid - "

"Hey, Top?! They here yet?!" Seungri calls from somewhere. I think he's at the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, they're here!" Top answers, opening the door wider so we could come in. We oblige.

Inside is a hot mess. There are a few people passed out in awkward positions, bottles spread around them. Trash litters the floor. The lights don't look broken, yet none of them are on. The only light comes from the windows and the one skylight. I could barely see once Top closed the door.

I shuffle forward with the rest of the group, trying hard not to step on anything I shouldn't. It's easier when we reach the stairs. Upstairs, Seungri nods at us, and leads us down a hallway.

"Oh, god, is that her?" Donghae asks quietly. I can hear hoarse screams. Loud and clear. Curses, racial slurs, and just plain unintelligable sounds. There were sounds of things breaking, and I don't think anyone was planning on stopping her.

Emma was in the last room down the hall. To reach her, we passed by another room with the door shut. I could hear faint shouts, and more things breaking.

"WHAT THE WERE YOU THINKING!!!" I hear that one loud and clear. It sounded like a foaming-at-the-mouth Youngbae. "I'M GOING TO RUIN YOU, YOU HEAR ME??!"

I wonder about what could've happened to get Youngbae to be screaming like that. Siwon said that Emma said some nasty stuff...

Seungri stops at the last door. "Ready?" He asks, not looking at any of us.

"Yes." Siwon answers for the group. Seungri opens the door.

"Who the--" Emma's fist pounds on a un-resisting Daesung's chest as he tries to hold her."-- do you think you are?! Huh?! What makes you think you can control my life?!!" Then Emma notices us. "Ooooh! You got some more ****** bastards to help you, huh? Too scared to try and take me on your own?" G-Dragon takes one of her arms from Daesung, and Seungri darts forward to grab her feet. They carry her, kicking and screaming, up close to Siwon. More slurs and insults drip from . When Emma sees that volume and slurs aren't fazing anyone, she turns to sarcasm and manipulation. I try to block out what she says. And to think, Seungri and the rest of Bigbang have been putting up with this all night!

"You sure you want to do this?" Siwon asks, taking something out of his pocket.

"Unless you wanna deal with this for the rest of the night." G-Dragon says, shrugging. "This is the easiest way. Trust us." Siwon sighs, and unwraps a pair of little green pills from some tin foil. Emma sees what's about to happen, and clamps shut.

But Daesung was having none of that. He snaps, grabbing Emma's jaw and forcing it open. And to think he and Youngbae are supposedly the kind and gentle ones. Siwon reluctantly drops the pills into Emma's mouth. To keep her from spitting them out, Daesung puts a hand over . Emma doesn't swallow.

But the pills disolved in . We had to wait several minutes for them to do so, and several more for them to take effect. But finally, Emma stops struggling, and is still. The three Bigbang members hand her to Siwon.

"Thanks." They all mutter.

_____________________________

Ok, that was painful.
I'm not putting what Emma actually said, because I'm not one to write stuff like that. Swearing I'm fine with, but racial insults, not so much.
Tell me what you think of Super Junior's involvment! I'm going to be greedy for comments. Very greedy!
I also didn't want to write the whole fight scene for Youngbae and Minhyun, because I tend to go overboard with that stuff, but I will if people want me to. Your choice!
Happy New Year!