twenty seven

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

No one's POV

While Emma was taking her shower, Bigbang was having a talk with Youngbae. Youngbae was pacing in the kitchen, while Daesung tried to get him to hold still so he could disinfect Youngbae's cuts. Seungri and G-Dragon were sitting at the kitchen table when Top walked downstairs.

"How's Emma?" Seungri asked. Youngbae harrumphed at the question, still silently seething.

"Her stomache and sides are all bruised up, and her nails are broken, with blood and skin underneath. I have her taking a shower." Top answered. Then, a thought seemed to strike him. He walked right out of the room, feeling his pockets for his phone. He speed dialed the number for YG's office.

"Hello?" YG asked, not sure who it was. His office phone didn't have caller ID.

"Hello YG hyung. I have a favor to ask." Top said, pulling on his hair absently, finding the pain not to be so bad. He pulled out a clump of his own hair. He looked at it, facinated, while he waited for YG to respond.

"What sort of favor?" YG asked, immedietly suspicious.

"I need you to call in Youngbae for some extra practice with his comeback. The rest of Bigbang and I have a surprise we need to set up for him!" Top answered, coming up with some random lie off the top of his head as he ran the hairs, specifically the little bulb, along his lips.

"What sort of surprise?"

"Ok, so Jiyoung thought Youngbae was overworking himself to distract himself from Emma's accident. So, while Youngbae is in practice, the rest of Bigbang will be out getting him all sorts of presents, and maybe a pair of movie tickets!" After he finished his made up story, Top picked out a hair that seems darker than the rest, and bite off the bulb. He procedes to eat the rest of the hair.

"..... Alright. I'll call him on his cell in a couple of minutes." YG relents. Top smiles, and says around the hair in his mouth,

"Thanks, hyung! You won't regret this!!"

Top eats the rest of the hairs he pulled out slowly, waiting for Youngbae's phone to ring. He pulls out another clump of hair. Eats the hairs one by one of that clump too. He's just working his way through his third clump of hair, when Youngbae's phone goes off. Top doesn't feel anymore pain when he pulls out his hair. It actually feels good.

Youngbae is grateful for the excuse to leave the room full of angry men lecturing him. He pulls out his phone, and walks into the library.

"Hello? YG hyung?" Youngbae said in a controled voice. His head was still hurting where Emma had ripped out his hair.

"Hello Youngbae. I would like you to come in today, for some extra practice." YG ordered.

"But hyung, I got Emma to look after!" Youngbae protested weakly. That, he thought, and I'm exhausted.

"Youngbae, you need to work on this!" YG snapped. "I want you here in less than half an hour!" With that, he hung up. Youngbae groaned.

"What is it, hyung?" Seungri asked hesitantly.

"YG wants me to come in to work on my comeback." Youngbae growls.

"Well, you should go in!" Daesung urges, "It'll take your mind off things!"

"Besides, I don't think it would be smart to have you two in the same room after earlier." Top commented as he walked in to join his bandmates. It's obvious that 'you two' refers to Emma and Youngbae.

Youngbae debates internally for a few seconds, but he had been scrambling for an excuse to leave the house since the fight with Emma, so he couldn't really come up with a decent excuse not to go. He noded, and grabbed his coat, out of the house without a goodbye.

Top turns to his dongsangs after Youngbae left. They look at him.

"Ok, who thinks we need to do something about this?" Top asked.

"About what? Emma?" G-Dragon responded. "As much as I hate to say this, I'm pretty sure she's beyond whatever we could do to help her. If she's passed that point, it's just gonna snowball from there, and we can't do anything about it."

"I was thinking both Emma and Youngbae." Top said thoughtfully. "Youngbae loves Emma, we all know that. But it seems they're both hurt by something."

"Yeah. Youngbae never told us about Emma before we had to know. Why? If he loved her, why would he hide her?" Daesung asked.

"Ok, so Youngbae and Emma are both hurt. What do we do about it? We can't just keep them apart, and just letting them live together without solving whatever little problem they have with eachother is just going to lead to more fights!" groaned an annoyed Seungri.

"I was thinking we find them a counseler. Either a family one, or one for each of them." Top suggests. All is quiet. Daesung, Seungri, and G-Dragon look at Top, wondering what happened to make him think that was a good idea.

"Why the would we do that?" G-Dragon asked, trying to refrain from shouting.

"I know it's risky. If anyone finds out, Youngbae could lose his contract, Emma's mom could freak, and it could just make the whole Youngbae-Emma dynamic all out of whack. But it seems a lot better than just sitting around on our asses, praying that Emma doesn't flip out on us, and that Youngbae doesn't push Emma the wrong way!" Top presses.

"I don't know....." G-Dragon said skeptically.

"I'm not a fan of this idea, but Top is right." Daesung said. "It's definitally better than sitting around doing nothing."

"Ok, let's assume we do this. Who on earth can we go to? We can't ask YG to find us a guy! He'd take it the wrong way!" Seungri brought up an important point. Everyone looked at him.

"We could bring Emma to her pediatrician, and ask him for a recomendation." Top suggests.

"Does she even have a doctor here?" G-Dragon asked.

"She should. I mean, she lived here with her father for part of the year. She had to have a doctor here! You know, just in case?" Daesung pointed out. Suddenly, the sound of the water running ceased. Emma had gotten out of the shower.

"So, are we doing this, or what?" Top asked, moving to the stairs to help Emma should she need it.

GD nods, and looks to his two dongsangs. They nod as well, Seungri a bit hesitantly. Top smiles, and heads upstairs.

Emma was trying to put on her sweatshirt without causing pain to her abdomen. It was a miracle she could put on her bra. Her sweatpants had been difficult too. Even twisting slightly to the side was a misery.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. In Korean, Top said quietly through the door, "Do you need help?"

"Yes." Emma whispered in Korean. Top heard it, and opened the door. He blinked when he saw Emma just standing there in a bra and sweats, her wet hair slicked back, her abdomen turning another shade darker. He averted his eyes, and blushed. Emma smiled, her old look going back into her eyes, the mocking, yet happy look. "What? Is the great Choi Seunghyun embarrased?!" Top laughed quietly.

English will be in italics from now on.

"Do you want help with that?" He asked, pointing at the sweatshirt in her hands. Emma nodded. Top grabbed the sweatshirt, and pulled it over her head, helping her move her arms through the arm holes with as minimal pain as possible. "There!" Top tapped his finger on her nose, and Emma giggled. "We're going to the doctors, ok? We want someone to make sure nothing got kicked that shouldn't have been."

"Nothing should've got kicked." Emma retorted. "But I know what you meant. When do we leave?"

"ASAP."

"Okay then. Let's a go!" Emma said in a Mario voice.

"Okie-dokie!!" Top responded as Luigi.

The two walk down stairs to where GD, Daesung, and Seungri are. Emma notes the absence of Youngbae, but doesn't really care at the moment. The five walk out to the car, and drive, following Emma's sketchy directions, to the Korean Child Pediatric Society.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't get five comments, but I got what I needed....

OMG, did you guys hear EXO's new song? Oh my god, I cried! It just came out today, and it was perfect!

Anywho, this is filler, I hope you like! Comment, subscribe if you haven't already, share if you like!