Twenty

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

I know I've already updated today, but I just couldn't resist. So, here's a double update for ya! Enjoy!

Top's POV

Same time after we left off:

I wait a good twenty minutes before getting out of bed. I didnt change out of my sweats from practice, but now that I think about it, maybe I should change.... I change sweats, and switch from a dark blue T to a black one. Then, I open my door, and tip toe to Daesung's room. I open the door as quietly as I can, slip inside, and close the door behind me.

Daesung is lying on his bed, fast asleep, a little angle. He's shirtless, wearing only his boxers, and as weird as it sounds, he looks kinda cute(read: hot). I creep over to his bedside, and give him a little shake. His breathing barely hitches. I grab his shoulders and shake him hard.

"Daesung! Come on, the one time I actually want you awake, and you're sleeping! Wake up!" I whisper loudly. Nothing changes. I let my hands trail down from his shoulders over his chest, feeling his abs. God, I'm a creeper. But I do get a response. Daesung shifts in his sleep, and his breathing is uneven.

Not to sure if I mean to turn him on or wake Daesung up, I continue feeling Daesung's upper body. Finally, after at least five minutes of me feeling him up, he takes a deep breath, and opens one eye. When he sees it's me, he jumps and jerks back in his bed.

"Hyung! What are you doing?! We need to sleep!" Daesung whisper shouts.

"Hmm. I was just getting all touchy, and you're worried about sleeping. I must be missing something." I whisper, only half joking. Daesung blushes. "No, really, serious time now. You can sleep when we're at Emma's. Come on! Get dressed! Something comfy for the hospital bed!" Daesung sits up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

"You mean we're sleeping in her room again?" Daesung asks. I nod, and walk over to Daesung's dresser, opening the top drawer and pulling out a pair of apple green sweats. I throw them to Daesung, before rifling through his other drawers for a shirt. I find a plain white shirt in the bottom drawer and throw that to him too.

"Ready?" I ask. Daesung stoops over to grab his pair of moccasins, then nods once he's put them on. We walk out of his room, and try to creep down the stairs, but we forgot about the squeaky step three from the bottom. We stop in the laundry room so I can grab the keys and a pair of boots that I think are GD's. We have to pass through the living room to get to the front door. Youngbae is sleeping restlessly on the couch, halfway off the couch. We make it past him without a problem.

As we walk to the car, Daesung asks me something I never expected to hear him say after the accident. "I think I'll drive, hyung. Is that ok?" I stop dead in my tracks and look at him, jaw slack.

"Of- of course it's ok! I, uh, are you sure?" I stutter as I start to walk again.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Daesung says with a confidence I've only heard from him I think twice, maybe thrice. I hand him the keys, and slide into the passengers seat. Daesung sits down in the drivers seat, puts the keys in the ignition, and starts the car. He pulls out of the driveway, and out onto the main road.

The ride is silent, with Daesung focusing on not crashing, and me having an internal celebration. Is Daesung finally starting to move on? Has he finally accepted the fact and figured out how to make good of what's left?

We park in the parking garage for the hospital, and sprint inside to Emma's room. It's to cold outside to walk at a normal pace.

We both fall silent as we enter Emma's room. Last night was way too cramped, so we do rock paper scissors to decide who lies down with Emma first.

"Rock." I whisper, moving my fist down like I'm weilding a hammer.

"Paper." Daesung whispers back as we both repeat the motion.

"Scissors." I whisper. We repeat the motion for a third time.

"Shoot!" We both whisper, throwing our hands down. I splay out my fingers for paper. Daesung kept his hand a fist for rock. I smirk at him, and hand him a spare pillow for the couch, before climbing into bed with Emma. I set the alarm on my phone for thirty minutes.

Soon, I can hear Daesung's heavy breathing, signifying his slumber. I wrap my arms even tighter around Emma, rest my cheek on the top of her head, drape one leg over hers, close my eyes, and allow myself to drift to sleep.

Seems like just after I close my eyes that I'm being shook awake.

"Sir! We got the medicine we need, and we need to administer the treatment! Sir, wake up!" the nurse whispers in my ear. I open one eye to glare at her until what she said sinks in. Medicine, they got... They got the medicine! I spring out of bed, and turn to give the nurse a tight squeeze. She giggles like a little girl, before checking Emma's clipboard. I bend over Daesung and just breath onto his face, waiting for him to notice and wake up. He signs, and puts his hand on my face and pushes.

"What, hyung? Is it time to switch?" he asks, eyes still closed.

"They got the medicine! They got the medicine!" I sing. Daesung opens both eyes, and gives me a 'You serious?' look. "I'm totally serious! They got the medicine they need for Emma! Where's my phone?" The nurse hands me my phone. I thank her, and dial up the house. It rings nine times before a groggy and rightly pissed off G-Dragon answers.

"Yes hyung? Where are you? What are you doing?" He asks slowly.

"We're at the hospital! With Emma!" I say. "They have the medicine! Come over here, now!"

"I'd love to, hyung, really, I would, but, uh, it's kinda hard to get to the hospital when you don't have a car!" G-Dragon says with dry humor. Then he shouts, "It's Top hyung! He says they have the medicine for Emma!" You could here Youngbae's celebration quite clearly.

"Oh," I just remembered how we got here. "I'll have Daesung come and pick you up. That sound good, Daesung?" Daesung nods, thanks the nurse, and leaves.

"Daesung? Not you?" GD asks.

"Yes, Daesung. He says he wants to start driving again. He was actually the one who drove here."

"Oh. Well, I guess if he thinks he can do it.... See ya there!" GD hangs up.

I put my phone in my pocket as a team of nurses wheel in a table with bottles of different colored liquids. A doctor is with them.

"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave the room. The waiting room is just down the hall." He says. I nod, and stroll down the hallway to the waiting room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Youngbae's POV

I'm fidgeting the entire ride to the hospital, partly because I'm worried about Daesung, but mostly because I'm excited about Emma finally getting the treatment she needs.

"Hyung, could you stop? Please?" Seungri begs, leaning forward and resting his chin on the shoulder of my seat. "You're shaking the whole car!"

"SHHH!" Daesung shushes us. At first I think it's because he needs quiet to concentrate on the road, but then I see the accident just up ahead. It looks pretty bad.... But I can kinda understand why Daesung wants it quiet now. After we're about a mile down from the accident, Daesung says, "Ok, you can talk now." I turn my head to face Seungri, and we're nose to nose. I lean forward ever so slightly, and Seungri blushes like never before. I smile my innocent smile.

"I'll stop if you promise not to flirt with Emma when we see her." I say. Seungri looks at me with a mix of shock and hurt, and I would've actually believed that I'd hurt him if I hadn't heard him speak.

"What? Me flirt with your sister? Heaven's to Betsy, no! I'd never do that!" He had a chance of being believable if he hadn't said 'Heaven's to Betsy'. G-Dragon laughs out loud from the seat next to Seungri.

"Oh, come on! You're always flirting!" G-Dragon exclaims.

"No I'm not!" Seungri protests.

"Oh, really? Name one time you didn't flirt when you met a girl!"

"When I met Katy Perry!"

"With her? You were flirting like there was no tomorrow!" I tease.

"All I said was 'hi, how are you'!" Seungri points out.

All three of us, G-Dragon, Daesung, and I say at the exact same time, "For you, that's flirting!"

"No it's not!" Seungri whines.

"Yes, it is!" I smirk. We continue making fun of Seungri while we ride to the hospital. We don't stop, even when we're in the waiting room with Top. I, for one, am ready to wait. My sister is going to get better.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, I'm a ToDae shipper, and a bit of a BaeRi one too. Does anyone even say 'Heaven's to Betsy' anymore?

So, peace, love, happiness, a cure for AIDs, and comments are all I want in this world!! Seriously, I don't even care if you subscribe or not, just comment, please, and make a girl happy! See ya Tuesday, for real this time!