twenty three

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Emma's POV

I walk slowly up the stairs to my bathroom. I'm so full! I close the bathroom door behind me, and strip out of the sweats and hospital gown I've been wearing for God-alone-knows-how-long.

I was sent up here to shower after I finished my third serving because, to quote Seungri, "You stink." After recieving an elbow in the ribs and a death glare, he added an annoyed "No offense". But anyway, I was going to shower, even if Seungri hadn't said I smelled.

I look at myself in the mirror. Fat. Ugly. You stay away from our boys! The voices of those fangirls thunder inside my head. You? Related to someone as good looking as Taeyang?! Not likely, ! I feel that one punch to my temple like it just happened. Why don't you just DIE already, - Pain, as the girl stabbs me - and do us all a favor!! As I remember the stab, I get this sickly feeling in my stomache. I barley have time to throw up the toilet seat before I vomit up everything I've eaten. I stay hudled over the toilet for another five minutes, before I determine I'm safe, for now, at least, and flush the toilet before cleaning up.

I turn on the water to some random temperature, and climb in. I let the semi-warm water wash off what remains of the vomit from my face, neck, and hands. I lather up the loofa and spread the suds all over my body. As I'm rinsing, I catch sight of the suds washing off of my new scar. I stare at it. The scar, I mean. I stare at it as the water continues to run over it. I run my finger on the edges of it. The scar is two cresents, almost connecting to make a circle.

Fat. Fat. Fat. The voices echo around inside my head again. Suddenly, it's too hot in the shower. I yank open the curtains, and tumble out of the shower, shivering as the cold air hits my skin.

I look in the mirror again. Oh my god, is that me? ...... Those fangirls were right! I am fat! If I bend forward even slightly, you can see about a bazillion rolls of fat! I have double chins galore, and if I move, you can see the flab on my arms and legs jiggle around like crazy!! Tears roll down my face, and now that I look at it, even my face is too big! Big, uneven, and ugly!!!

I climb back into the shower so I can cry

***Flashback***

I walk down the hallway of my middle school. Last day I'll ever have to be in this particular hell hole. I keep my pace slow and even. I don't have to worry about the other jackasses in the school today. No one cares about letting me off scott-free on the last day.

"Hey! Emma!" Someone calls. It doesn't sound like one of my friends, goody two shoe or otherwise, so I ignore the voice and keep walking. Pounding footsteps. Ignore them. You're almost at the door. "Eeeeeeeeemmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa!!" The voice calls again, closer now. Suddenly, a hand is on my shoulder, and I spin around.

"Yes?" I ask.

"This your brother?" A boy asks. He's taller than me, which isn't saying much, since everybody is taller than me. Tan skin, dirty blonde hair, greyish blue eyes. Don't recongnize him, meaning he's not in my grade, or on my bus. He's holding the latest iPhone in his hand. It's got a picture of my brother Youngbae on the screen.

"Yeah, that's Youngbae." I say without thinking. "Wait, how do you know I even have a brother? I don't recognize you, who are you?"

"My name's Billy. Billy Brewer." The boy said. "I'm new here."

***End of Flashback***

I can't believe I was that stupid. I was so happy that a boy was talking to me, really talking, not making snide remarks, that I forgot that he didn't answer my first question. Oh, how I was going to regret that mistake.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Youngbae's POV

Emma's been upstairs for a while.... And the water's been running the whole time....

I get up from my spot on the couch, not caring that Seungri, who was on the floor, immediatly filled my grave, and walk up the stairs to the bathroom. I knock on the door, and after a few seconds, the door opens a crack, and steam filters out of the bathroom into the hallway.

"Yes?" Emma says. Hmm... she sounds normal enough.

"You've been in there for a while.... Everything ok?" I ask.

"I'm good. I'm just enjoying the warm water." Emma replies.

"Ok, then. Finish up, though, ok? Top hyung gets grumpy when there's no more hot water." I tell her, turning and walking back down the stairs.

A/N: The following scene is just for comedy. Feel free to skip it if you feel uncomfortable with it.

Five minutes later, the water is off, and the dehumidifier is on. I hear a quiet ! through the vent, which I'm sitting right by. A few seconds later, a paniced--sounding-but-trying-to-keep-it-under-control Emma shouts downstairs, "Youngbae?!"

"Yeah?" I call back up, my eyes not leaving the television.

"Could you, uh... Help me?"

"Sure!" I turn to Seungri. "Seungri, go help her."

"Hyuuuung! They're about to confess that they love each other!!" Seungri whines.

"I don't care, go help my sister!" I order.

"NO! Youngbae, I asked you!" Emma scolds me.

"Why can't it be Seungri?!! It's just starting to get good!" I call, refering to the drama Emma got us all hooked on, The Yearboook.

"Because Seungri's a bit creepy, an' he'd tease me incessently over this! Now, get up here!" shouts an annoyed Emma.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Top hyung shushes me through his mouthful of popcorn. It had little effect.

"I'm ing bleeding, that's what's wrong!!"

"Should I get the first aid kit?!" I call worriedly, getting up and walking to the kitchen where the first aid stuff is.

"Not that kind of bleeding, you idiot!"

"Then what kind of bleeding is it?!"

"Oh my ing god! It's my period, ok??!! JEEZ, how many ing hints do I have to drop!!" Emma shouts with a stomp for emphasis. There is silence for a few moments. Then, the rest of Bigbang burst into laughter at my facial expression.

"It's not ing funny! Now, it's heavy bleeding, and I'm getting blood all over the floor, so hurry the up and get my pads!" Emma growls. "They should be in my room, in my dresser, top drawer, under my bathing suits!"

"Ok, ok, ok already! Keep your shirt on!" I call, embarrased as . I run up the stairs to Emma's room, find her pads, and run to her bathroom. I knock on the door. She opens it a crack, I hold the pads out for her to take. As soon as I withdraw my hands, the door is slammed shut. "You're gonna be cleaning the blood up, k?" I call through the door before walking quickly away.

When I reclaim my seat and settle back in to watch the drama, I found I missed the cute, adorable confession scene, and most of the first kiss. Oh, well. I could always watch it on Netflix.

The dehumidifier turns off, and Emma walks down the stairs. She gives me a dope slap, and steals a handful of Top's popcorn, before heading into the kitchen for the cleaning gear.