Ten

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Daesung's POV

I open the door for Emma and walk away quickly. Youngbae said it would be best to ignore her until we knew exactly what we were going to say to her. I walk back into the living room and reclaim my seat on Top's lap, since he stole my spot as soon as I got up. We can hear Emma jogging up the stairs and down the hall to her room. As soon as her door is shut, Seungri speaks.

"So.... What do we say to her? Like, what can we say that won't end in her ripping us apart with everything bad we've ever done?"

"I think as long as we manage to avoid tipping her to far off the edge, she won't say anything like that." Top says thoughtfully. "So, going off that, what sets her off?"

"Emma is a very... proud... person." Youngbae starts. "From what she told me, when we were shouting at each other earlier, it seems that she doesn't like being told what to do."

"No one does! But that doesn't mean that--" Top says, shifting underneath me so my weight is more comfortable for him.

"No, I mean... She doesn't like the thought of respect." Youngbae interrupts his hyung.

"What? What does that mean?" I ask, tilting my head to the side slightly.

"Like, she'll respect us if we respect her." Youngbae tries to explain. An idea seems to strike him. "I mean, she was definitaly nicer and more polite and respectful on the plane ride, when we were being nice and polite to her. But when we disrespected her privacy, when we snuck into her room to try and take her iPhone, she responded by being disrespectful to us."

"And when you reacted to her being disrespectful, she was going to do something to you, like what she did to Top, to get you to leave her alone or whatever!" G-Dragon says, realization hitting him.

"And she came back once you apologized." Seungri adds.

"Yeah, but I don't know whether she actually did what she went out to do or not." Youngbae confirmed.

"So we avoid telling her what to do?" Top asks skeptically. "How do we tell her what not to do if we shouldn't tell her what to do?"

"Maybe we shouldn't tell her what she's not allowed to do. Not yet anyway." I suggest. At Youngbae's nod, I continue. "What if we lay down the rules, reasonable ones, calmly and respectfully? I mean, it looks like Emma operates under the "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" policy. So if we make our case in a respectful way, she'll at least not have a written invitation to disobey. But like I said, I don't think we should make the rules right now, while she's still a bit angry. Maybe later in the week."

"So what do we do in the meantime?" G-Dragon asks.

"I don't know! Youngbae?" I ask my hyung for help.

"I'd like to know why. Why is she angry? Maybe if she thinks we care and want to help her, she'll be easier to deal with?" Youngbae suggests.

"That'd be putting ourselves wide open! She'd manipulate us! I mean, she did it to her mother! What's to stop her from doing it to us?" Top protests.

"And that's assuming she actually wants help." G-Dragon points out. "There are some people who just want to be angry."

"Let's just give her the benifit of the doubt an' assume that she does want help." Seungri says.

"Well, if she's been angry for so long, people probably haven't been the nicest to her. So maybe showing her kindness would be welcome?" I suggest.

"Yeah! We'll ask her why she's angry, and just be nice to her, and maybe then, she'll start being consistantly nice to us!" Top cheers sarcastically.

"Yes, that's exactly what we should do!" Youngbae says in a very serious tone, getting up and walking out to the stairs. Seungri shrugs and follows him, followed by GD and me, and eventually, after a few minutes of inner debate, Top. Together, we climb the stairs, and trek to her room. Youngbae knocks, and I take a deep breath, suddenly very nervous. When Emma lets us in, I avoid all eye contact. Top sets it up - Tomorrow? Seriously?! -, and Youngbae drops the question.

"Why are you angry?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, shortish chapter to tease. Tell me, why do you think Emma's angry?

HINT: THAT MEANS COMMENT! IT MAKES ME FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE!