Six

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Top's POV

We wait until four am to sneak into her room. Taeyang had called Emma's mom to ask her why the no wifi thing didnt work for her. She said Emma always piggybacked off of the neighbors wifi, or used her hotspot app. So, since there aren't any neighbor's wifi to piggyback off of, Taeyang concluded that his sister was going to be using her hotspot app. And that is what brings us to right now.

"Is anyone going to come with me to find Emma's iPhone?" Taeyang asks us. G-Dragon shakes his head, eyes glued to the screen of his tablet.

"I'm not risking it! What if she wakes up? I don't need that kind of drama in my life!" Daesung flat out refuses, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"You're going to be living with a sixteen year old girl. "Drama" is part of the job discription." G-Dragon points out.

"And besides, she's not gonna wake up! I've told you already, haven't I? She'd sleep through the world ending!" Taeyang tries in vain to convince Daesung, but I don't think Daesung would've agreed to help, even if you paid him.

"I'll come!" Seungri volunteers, waving his hand in the air. Taeyang nods, and looks to me for my answer. I shrug my indifference. Taeyang gestures for me and Seungri to follow him. Seungri and I pad quietly behind Taeyang up the stairs into the bedroom hallway. We approach Emma's door, and Taeyang slowly pries it open. I wince as it squeaks on it's hinges. It never does that during the day....

We creep into Emma's room, carefull to avoid the squeaky floorboards. All is dark except for the weak light provided by her laptop. Seungri searches through what's left in her luggage bag, finding nothing. I squat down next to her desk, looking through the drawers.

"Where's her ing iPhone?!!" Youngbae whispers angrily, crouching down next to me. As he does, he knocks down Emma's DSIXL. "!!" He mutters under his breath.

"Did she really think we wouldn't know about her wifi app?" Seungri asks at a normal voice. I turn my head to glare at him.

"Shhhhhh! She'll wake up!" I hiss at him. Youngbae groans quietly and rolls his eyes.

"I've told you! She would sleep through falling off a cliff!" Youngbae snaps. There's a rustling, and then Emma's voice rings loudly throughout the room.

"I'd have to be asleep for that to be true, big brother." I look at her with eyes wide. I feel ashamed, like a little kid. Emma raises an eyebrow, and taps her foot.

"We... Uh..." I stutter.

"Pick up whatever fell." She commands, and once again I fell as if I'm a child being scolded by his mother. Seungri nods, and picks up her gaming system, putting it back in its place.

"Why are you here?" Emma asks us. She's enjoying herself, and something about that look in her eye has me afraid to talk back to her right now. Whatever it is apparently doesn't affect Youngbae as it does me, for he responds after shaking his head to clear it.

"You know why we're here. Where's your iPhone?"

"You serious?! You seriously expect me to tell you?!" Emma shouts at him.

"Tell me!"

"I don't think so! I'm pretty ing pissed, you know why?!"

"Emma Rose, where is your iPhone?!"

"You know what? Fine! Tear my room apart! Even if you find it, you'll never know my password!" She shouts at us, throwing her arms in the air, and curling up back on her bed. Youngbae mutters a continuous string of curses, Korean and English, as he goes back to searching. I help him, feeling shaky, like I'd just gotten off a roller coaster, a really scarry and fast one. Seungri stands there for a moment, before searching through her closet.

We look through everything, even the loose floorboard under the carpet! Nothing! We finally call it quits at five am, trudging gloomily back to our rooms. I throw myself onto my bed, falling into a hazy sleep.