Thirty Six

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Siwon's POV

I walk with the rest of Super Junior back through the house. We are silent. I'm dreading the conversation we're sure to be having once we reach the car.

Downstairs, most of the people we saw when we first came in are gone, except for one man, who's slumped against the wall. Top was no where to be seen.

Outside, it's gotten much colder. I shiver, and shift Emma's dead-weight body so it's easier for me to hold her. Super Junior splits into the two groups that it came in, but Donghae, Yesung, and Eunhyuk switch over to my car. Their eyes are hard, cold, and judging when they help me situate Emma in the backseat of the car.

"Why don't you sit in the back with her?" Eunhyuk suggests. I look at him, trying to convey without speaking how sorry I was. He looks away, and gets in the driver's seat. Donghae sits in shot gun, and Yesung sits in the middle with the rest of my group.

The first half of the ride is silent. I sigh to myself, starting to hope that maybe I dodged the bullet with this one. I didn't really want to drug Emma! But I also didn't feel like putting up with her and her anger at the moment. It's a double edged sword, I think.

We were about five minutes from our shared flat. I was just starting to breath easy. Had I actually been let off the hook?

No. Of course not. Heaven forbid I make my life easier. Though it is illegal. Technically. I think to myself, referring to the drug I gave Emma. It's just an OTC sleeping drug! And Youngbae did give me permission!

"Siwon? Why didn't you tell us?" Eunhyuk asks, eyes on the road.

"Did you really want to deal with Emma like she was?" I ask back.

"No, but that doesn't excuse it!" Yesung hissed. "We would've dealt with her, and we wouldn't be putting ourselves in a very bad position!"

"Plus the fact that it's illegal! We can't give a minor any drug, at all! We're screwed if Bigbang decides to leak this to the media!" Donghae adds, twisting back to look at me.

"Which they won't!" I assure them. "If they do, we've got stuff on them!"

"Like what?" Eunhyuk scoffs, blaring the horn at some idiot who pulled out ahead of us.

"Bigbang, spotted at the scene of a party! Why were they there, and, more importantly, who were they with?" I say in the voice of our least favorite gossip cop. Yesung turns to look back at me, and his eyes show he's considering it. Eunhyuk glares at me from the front seat, obviously not ready to forgive me, or accept my idea. Donghae doesn't seem to know what to think.

"Bigbang would counter everything we said!" Eunhyuk snaps suddenly after a few moments of silence as we pull into the driveway of our shared flat. The other van, diven by Sungmin, pulls in behind us.

"We'll pay a group of chicks to tell the media what we want them to!" I say, making up a plan as I go like I normally do. "If Bigbang tried to deny it, it would just make them look even worse!" Yesung nods, and Donghae looks from me to Eunhyuk and back again, before climbing out of the van with the rest of the group, leaving me to try and maneuver Emma safely out of the van. I get they're pissed, but jeez!

I finally manage to get Emma and myself out, and I walk over to where the rest of Super Junior is waiting. My arms are killing me.

"Eunhyuk tells us you've got some back up plan?" Heechul asks me as I walk up to them.

"If Bigbang tries to make us look bad, we hire a couple of girls to pretend like they were at that party, and that they spent the night with Bigbang." I say tiredly, shifting Emma's weight again.

Silence.

Then,

"Sounds ok." Kyuhyun says.

"Yeah. Besides, how do they explain that they knew we gave her the pills?" Ryeowook adds.

"If we go down, we bring them down with us!" Kangin confirms. We all nod, and walk up to our flat.

"Who's staying with her?" Yesung asks as he flicks on lights all over the flat.

"I volunteer Siwon hyung!" Ryeowook shouts, collapsing onto the couch.

"Then you have to stay too, since you volunteered Siwon!" Donghae collapses next to Ryeowook, giving him a dope slap to the back of the head. Ryeowook pouted.

"Siwon would be staying anyway! Emma's his!" Sungmin comments, smiling his semi-mocking smile at me.

"And, of course...." I call over my shoulder as I walk to the room I share with Heechul. "The maknae should stay too!" Kyuhyun groans.

"Why do I have to put up with her?!!"

"Because you're the maknae!" was everyone's automatic answer. I set Emma down on Heechul's bed, fluffing the pillow and tucking her in all nice.

I walk back to the main room, and check the fridge. We'll be good.

The SuJu members who aren't leaving lock all the doors and windows, and bid us goodbye. Kyuhyun has gone to sulk somewhere because he's been left to babysit, and Ryeowook's the TV to a Western crime drama.

We watch in silence for a few minutes. I'm not really watching. I'm more like half asleep, with the sounds of the TV as a nice background noise for my dreams.

"When's she due to wake up?" Ryeowook asks, dragging me back from the edges of sleep.

"Wha?" I mumble, opening one eye to give Ryeowook the best death glare I can muster. Ryeowook repeated the question. "Oh... Uh... What time is it?"

"Oh, god.... Three?" Ryeowook didn't sound too sure, but I sure as hell wasn't gonna check my phone. I do groggy mental calculations.

"Uh.... Uh... We should expect her to wake up at around noonish. Maybe one." I close my eyes again, trying to send the message that I don't want to continue verbal communication of any kind.

.......

"HYUNG!!!!" Kyuhyun screeches in my ear. I jump, groaning.

"Kyuhyun, let me make this perfectly clear to you." I look him in the eyes. "There are three reasons you should be waking me up, especially like you did. Either, your intestines are working their way up your throat, your lungs are shriveling up and dieing, or your brain is crawling out of your ear! Clear?"

Kyuhyun frowns, and looks hurt. "But hyung, she's--"

"Use her name!" I scold, using my please-get-to-your-point-and-shut-up voice.

"Emma! She's up!" Kyuhyun exclaims. Wow, I been asleep that long? "Well, not up, as in how you and I are up, but up as in she's not fully asleep!"

"And what do you want me to do about it?"

"Oh, I don't know. Ryeowook hyung is with her. She's not so bad around him!"

"Ok, then. You've told me. Now, please, GO AWAY!!" With that, I shove Kyuhyun's face away, close my eyes, and try to drown myself in the pressing ocean of unconsciousness.

___________________

Credit goes to Ozwalker for helping me get my ideas worked out. She also helps me with my other story, He Can't be Human, so you should check that out! Pwease?

Ok, now that the advertizing's overwith.....

No silent readers, ok? I have a list of my subscribers who have yet to make a comment, and I want a comment from people who haven't commented before, before I update, Capise? Not everybody, but some people.

Happy New Year!