2NE1

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Emma's POV

Beeps. I can hear beeps. So loud!

"joh-a, geunyeoui simjang bagdong jeung-gahagoissda." A man's voice says. "geugeos-eun peompeu e swibge geollil , ulineun gwada bog-yong haji anhneunda." I can recognize some of the words. Slowly I can feel my brain dragging itself out of the haze, but with that clarity comes pain. Pain. I'm sore everywhere, but it hurts the most in my stomache and my right arm.

"Emma? Emma, can you hear me?" The man says in halting English. I try to move, to acknowledge him somehow, but it feels like my blood was replaced with lead, weighing down my limbs. "Emma, if you can hear me, try to move your eyes. You don't have to open them, I know it's hard, but just move them." That seems easy enough. I feel light, real llight, on my face, and I try to move my eyes beneath my eye lids to 'look' at the sunlight.

"geunyeoneun uisig eungdab ida!" The man says in Korean. I recognize 'she' and 'and'.

I suddenly feel a bright light being shone over my closed eyes. I screw up my eyelids, trying to block out the light. My throat is dry. I try to swallow, slowly regaining control of my body.

"There you go!" The doctor shouts when I finally manage to move my fingers at his request. The light above me goes off, and he tells me to open my eyes. I do. I have to close them almost right away though. My eyes have gotten used to darkness. I try again a few seconds later, and it's not so bad. I smile big and wide.

"The hospital?" I croak. The doctor nods, and sends the nurse for Youngbae. Youngbae! God, I never thought I'd be so happy to see that short, stubby, adorable oaf!

I can hear Youngbae's shouts of joy from hear, and then pounding footsteps down the hall. The door bursts open, and in comes Youngbae. He pushes the nurses out of the way, and pulls me into a ginormous bear hug while I'm still lying down. With difficulty, I move my arms to wrap around him, pulling him closer to me.

"Miss me?" I say, smiling like an idiot. Youngbae squeezes me harder, and he smushes the breath out of me.

"So much! I missed you so much!" He whispers in my ear.

"Whadda we, chopped liver?" Daesung says with a horrendus New York accent.

"Shhh! You're ruining the moment!" G-Dragon whispers. Youngbae pulls back, and lets the other members hug me.

"When can she leave?" Youngbae asks the doctor.

"A few days, maximum." The doctor answers promptly. He pulls Youngbae aside to discuss things like payment, scripts for me, and other things you apperently need to be an adult to understand.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter, I know. Partially to tease, partially writers block. 5+ comments for next chapter. NO SPAM, capise? I'm sorry for updating late. Oh, wait, it's still Tuesday. Eh. Don't like this, I at fluff, or anything happy/sappy/mushy/gushy. I needed to set it up for the next chapter though.

Please check out my new story, My Brother the Gangster. It's only got like, one chapter though, so. Thanks!