Twenty Two

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Emma Rose's POV

Four Days Later:

"Do I have to get in the wheel chair?" I whine. "I've been walking since after the first day!"

The nurse smiles at me. "I'm sorry sweetie, rules are rules, and the rules say that all hospital patients have to leave in a wheelchair."

"Alriiiiiiiiiiiight....." I sigh, sitting down in the wheel chair. The nurse, who's name is Mi-Ja, straps me in, and wheels me down the hall with Bigbang trailing behind us.

When we walk through the double automatic door, a blast of cold - freezing cold - snowy, winter-smelling, fresh air greets us. I shiver, and take a deep breath. I've always liked the smell of winter. Well, not real winter, like January-Marchish, but November-December, when it's just starting to get cold, and the air is crisp and clear, with that smell! It's right up there with the smell of the ocean/beach as one of my favorite scents.

The nurse follows Bigbang as they lead us through the parking lot to the car. It's not to close, but I don't really mind.

When we reach the car, Youngbae opens the passenger door for the nurse, and helps the nurse hoist me into the car, which I protest enthusiastically.

"I can get into the car! I'm not lame!" I shout crossly, struggling against Youngbae.

"Emma, once we get home, I swear, we won't help you unless you ask for it!" Youngbae tries to convince me. I sigh again, and let him pick me up like I was a baby, and buckle me in.

"Thank you!" Bigbang and I chorus to the nurse in Korean.

"You're welcome!" The nurse bows, and turns back to go to the hospital, wheeling the chair in front of her. When she's clear, Youngbae pulls out carefully, just in case, and drives through the parking lot to the main road.

It's silent for a few moments, then Seungri asks, "So, Emma-ah, what's it like being in a coma?"

"Was I in a coma?" I ask, twisting around to look at him. "I heard the doctors say 'induced sleep'."

Seungri shrugs, "Same thing."

"Well, it's like being asleep. Except you can't wake up, no matter how much you might want to." I answer.

Then Daesung says something, only God knows what, in Korean. I look at him with a 'dafuq now?' face. He rolls his eyes. "What are you going to tell your mom? She nearly killed Youngbae when he called to tell her!"

Oh. Oh . "Oh. Um..." I say. Youngbae hands me my phone.

"Call her." He says. I nod, and unlock my phone. I see a whole line up of missed calls and messages, most from Kevin or my mom. The first few are 'Where are you' and 'How's it goin'', but then, they're all from Kevin. 'WHAT??! YOU GOT STABBED????!' 'OHMIGOD ARE YOU OK?!' 'EMMA!! ANSWER!!'

He's probably worried sick. But I'll call him after Mom, so Youngbae doesn't flip and give me the 'blood is thicker than water' lecture.

I hold the phone to my ear. My mom answers on the first ring. "Hello!!? Emma?!"

"Hi, Mom. It's me." I respond. There's silence. Then,

"Oh, THANK GOD!! Are you alright?! What happened?!! You're catching the first flight home!"

"Mom, I'm fine. I got swarmed by fangirls, and one of them stabbed me." I say, trying to calm her down. Then I say something I never thought I would hear myself say. "But I want to stay here. With Youngbae."

"WHAT?! NO!!" My mom shouts, at the same time as G-Dragon leans forward and asks,

"You what?"

"Yes, Mom, I want to stay here." I say, kinda to both of them, but mainly Mom.

"You were stabbed! No way in Hell am I letting you stay in that hell hole!" Mom shouts some more.

"Mom, it was just once that it happened! Korea is not a hell hole, I've been coming here my whole life, and nothing bad has ever happened to me before!" I try to convince her. "The only reason I was stabbed this time was because the nutty fangirls who did it were convinced I was dating one of their idols!"

"I don't care! You were stabbed!!" Mom says, before whimpering, "You're my baby... I don't want my baby to die."

I sigh. Great. Now she's guilt-tripping me! "Mommy, I get that you were worried, and I get that what happened isn't exactly a good thing, but I promised three months, and I'm going to stay three months." I know I didn't actually promise. But I want to stay, and I don't know why. Or if I do, I don't want to admit it to anyone, even myself.

"Emma Rose Olive Cooper, you are comeing home!"

"Mommy, no! I want to stay here!" I snap. "And we're going to learn from this mistake. I'm not going to interviews with them anymore. I won't go out of my way to draw attention to myself. Bigbang will avoid talking about me in interviews. Can we just try this for a few months? Please? I swear I'll come home if something bad happens!" I can't believe it. A month ago, it was her trying to convince me to do this.

"Let me talk to Youngbae." My mom says suddenly.

"He's driving."

"Then put me on speaker!" My mom orders harshly. I press the button, and hold the phone in the middle of the space between me and Youngbae.

What follows is a long string of profanities that even I feel uncomfortable with. I thought Mom's weren't supposed to swear? After the profanities are long strings of 'How dare you's and 'If this happens again I'll (insert threat here)'s. Then, she makes Youngbae and the rest of Bigbang swear on their mother's graves - "But my mom is still alive!" - that they'll keep me safe, and that if they don't, they are willing to accept full responsibility for it. Then Mom agrees to let me stay. I thank her, tell her I'm fine again, and hang up.

"That was way more painful than it needed to be." Top says. I can hear the eye roll.

"Yeah..." I respond. "Should I text Kevin I'm alright, or call him?"

"OOOOH! Who's Kevin?!" Seungri asks like a sixth grade school girl.

"He's my friend!" I say simply. "Think I'll call him." I dial up his number, and wait anxiously for him to pick up.

"Emma Rose?! Please be you!" Kevin's worried voice says.

"Hey, Kev. I'm fine."

"Oh, thank god!" Kevin sighs in relief. Then he shouts the news to someone, most likely the rest of my friends.

"Emma! YAY, you're alright!" Micheal cheers loudly. I assume Kevin put me on speaker phone.

"We knew you'd make it!" Eric says in a deep voice.

"Wow, did your voice crack, or are you kidding?" I ask.

"No, my voice actually cracked." Eric says in the same voice.

"K, then." After that, we do small chat for a few minutes, then I tell them I'll text them later, and hang up. By now, we're pulling into the driveway at the dorm.

We walk inside, and I find dinner, with real food!

"Alright!" I say with a mini fist pump. "Hospital food was really gettin' to me!" We all sit down, and dig in.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

K, that better for you guys?

Now, serious topic. I've been asked multiple times if I'm going to include romance in this story. I'm not sure. Emma is 16, and the youngest BB member is 22, about to turn 23, in the story too, not just real life. I would not feel comfortable writing romance for that (6-7 years), let alone with G-Dragon or Top, which would be 9 years , mainly because Emma is so young. But! If you guys want it, I suppose I could, write romance with Emma and one of BB. What do you think?