twenty nine

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Daesung's POV

I can't believe it. Emma's looking even worse than when she broke down after her God rant! She started grabbing fistfuls of her hair, and actually ripping them all the way out, not just pulling on them! Soon there's a bunch of pulled out hair on the floor surrounding Emma.

Top tried to help her at first, but Emma pushed him away, pounding on his chest when he pulled her into a hug. He did manage to get her to stop pulling her hair out though.

Dr. Kim slipped outside almost immediatly. "For a smoke!" he said. The rest of us stood there and watched Emma melt. She wailed until her voice gave out, then she just silently cried, sometimes letting out a croak when she heaved a heavy breath. Eventually, Dr. Kim came back. He scribbled the address of the psychologist down on a post-it note, and handed it to Top.

"Try to calm her down and get her outta here?" He asks, walking out the door. "She's disturbing the other patients."

That seemed to snap us out of whatever daze we were in. Top tries again to pick her up, or hug her, or whatever, but Emma, again, attacks him without pause until he backs off. It's been twenty minutes, and she seems no closer to stopping than she did at the beginning.

G-Dragon looks at her, then me, then Emma, then Seungri. "Daesung? Why don't you try and calm her down?" He suggests, looking me in the eye. He wasn't joking. I try to swallow - it hurts! - but my throat is so dry!

"What makes you think that I'm going to have better luck than hyung?" I ask hoarsly, eyebrows raised.

"Well, you two were all cuddly in Emma's bed that one time!" Seungri snickers. I think of three incidents when I was in bed with Emma, none of which Seungri should know about. I want to look at Top hyung, to see if he knows anything, but Seungri would read into that too deep.

"What do you mean?" I ask. In answer, Seungri reaches into his pocket, and pulls out his phone. He's about to show me something, when G-Dragon reaches out and pushes Seungri's phone down.

"Now's not really the time for blackmail." He warns. His eyes remain on me. "Point is, with Youngbae the most hated person in her world right now, and Top hyung taking on the role of the evil troll - no offense," G-Dragon looks to Top hyung for a split second. "- that leaves the three of us. She has shown no sign of liking any of us besides you. So, you're next up to try and get her to calm herself."

He does have a point... I guess. How he knows about me and Emma cuddling is a mystery, one I'm planning to ask Top hyung about. I nod, and crouch next to Emma. I don't go straight for the hug like Top hyung did. I touch her shoulder gently, gauging her response. She shies away, but doesn't shake my hand off, like I thought she would. I scooch a little closer, and put my hand on her shoulder again.

"Emma?" I ask quietly. She just screeches, with volume, as if she had just started screaming. I translate the screech to mean leave me alone. So I do. But not before I give her a one armed hug, and slide my jacket off, draping it over her shoulders. I move to sit on the little bench thing by the door, but Emma's hand snakes out to grab my pant leg and tugs gently. I translate that into, wait, don't go! So I don't.

I crouch back down next to her, and, like with an animal, let her come to me. She does so quickly. She stops wailing silently, and crawls the short distance to me. She grabs my arm and pulls it around her shoulder, and collapses against my side. I sit down, and lean against the wall.

Seungri raises his phone again, and whispers, "Say cheese!" The camera flashes, and he snickers again. I hate his guts sometimes.

I see Top hyung looking at Emma's hair with a strange look in his eyes. Is he gonna puke, or what?

Emma's chest is heaving irregularly as she tries to contain her screeches and wails. I her side, and sing a Korean lullaby in her ear. In about five minutes, Emma seems to be asleep.

"I told you it would work!" G-Dragon whispers smugly. Top hyung shushes him with a jab in the side. I move slowly, so as not to wake Emma up. I reach for her legs, and once I have them over mine, I pull Emma's arm across my chest. Then, I slide my arm under her legs, and try to pick her up. I succede, and slowly stagger to my feet, all without dropping Emma, or waking her up. Top hyung had cleaned up Emma's hair while I was picking her up, and now all four of us walked out of the examination room. We walked through the halls, out through the waiting room, and out the door to the fresh air. As fresh as the air of Seoul can get during rush hour.

Top hyung unlocks the car, and we all peel our eyes for the flashing lights of the car. Once we have the cars approximate location, we walk to it. Emma's beginning to feel like a dead weight. Once we find the car, I climb into the back back, and arrange Emma so that she's somewhat comfortable, with her head in my lap, and her body curls into a ball on its own free will.

G-Dragon's phone starts ringing madly, and GD hurries to answer it amid our angry shushes. "Hello?" He asks, looking crossly at Seungri. "Hey Youngbae! No, we're not home, we're in the car. We're outside Emma's doctor's office. Because someone - not mentioning any names! - stomped on Emma's gut this morning! She's asleep. Youngbae, just no! Don't even start with me! We'll disscuss this tomorrow!" With that, he hung up.

"What was that?" Seungri asks as Top hyung pulls out of the parking lot.

"Youngbae. Wondering why we didn't answer the house phone. He's still seething. He's ing pissed! He said, and I quote, 'Wake her up then! You shouldn't have taken her to the docs, it's a waste of money! I didn't hurt her!'." G-Dragon answers. I look at him, shocked. Youngbae was angry! I mean, really angry! I've seen him angry before, and usually, he's over it within the hour!

I didn't hurt her! That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Youngbae left marks! And I can only imagine what he did emotionally!

I mean, from what Emma said, before she was stabbed, "They all had real families, with Mommies and Daddies who loved each other, and brothers and sisters who helped them with homework and were willing to go beat up whoever was mean to their little sibling." When she was in school, her closest sibling was an ocean away! So was her father. Who had next to no contact with her mother. Her mother, who supposedly said she hated her daughter. Her mother, who hated her friends, and tried her hardest to keep them from her. It certainly didn't seem like she had the best family life! And with the constant bullying, no wonder her only friends were delinquents!

Even more so, from what Youngbae said to me after Emma had been stabbed, her half siblings weren't exactly all lovey dovey with her. Youngbae said that he was the closest family Emma allowed herself to have. Why? Why not get close with her mother?

I can just imagine how much it hurt Emma, to hear her mother say she hated Emma. Because, if my mom said she hated me... oh ho, boy! So that's one family member that Emma was hurt by.

Then would be her father, who loves Emma, it was obvious in the way his eyes looked when he was on the phone with her. But, he was an ocean away most of the time, so that would stop any proper Father-Daughter relationship from forming. And then, he called her a bully, the very thing I would think Emma despises the most. If she thought her own father thought that she was that low, I would think it would've stung.

Then, Emma's siblings. Youngbae had said that his other sister and Emma weren't the best of friends. He said his other sister called Emma's mother a . So that knocks out Emma's other half siblings. Leaving Youngbae.

Emma would've held Youngbae up on a pedastle, idolizing him. He was her big brother. As soon as her father dropped the bomb, Youngbae immediatly took up the roll of father, brother, and friend.

So when Youngbae called her mother a , same as her sister did, Youngbae revealed his true colors in her mind. He is now as low as the rest of her family, never to rise up again. Never to be forgiven.

I think Emma's one of those people who you only get one shot with. Either you blow it, or you manage to stay on her good side. And once you blow it, she will never, ever, in a billion years, even think of forgiving you. For all she cares, once you cross her, you can go to hell, cause you sure as hell ain't making it to heaven if she has anything to do with it.

By the time I've finished my analysis of Emma's emotions, we're almost home. I quickly see that there's no way in apple-picking hell that I'm getting Emma outta this car while she's asleep. So, I wake her up. "Emma! Emma, come on, we're almost home!" I whisper in her ear, shaking her gently by the shoulders. She jumps awake almost instantly. She looks at me with tired eyes, and just nods.

We pull into the driveway. Emma hops out of the car, and scampers into the house as soon as possible, practically breaking down the door, not even bothering to take the time to find the key. It was unlocked anyway.

_____________________________________________________

ALRIGHT! First half week of new school over, about half a year to go! I really like it so far!

All right, let's just assume that Daesung is spot on, cuz he is (I am author of this story, therefore, I am god.). What do you think of Emma's... complicated.... feelings? Three comments, so that I'll be motivated to write tonight and tomorrow! Rain me with comments!

I believe that next chapter will be from Emma's POV, and that there will be slight drama, at least. And, Nu'est will make apperances in the next few chapters! Probably. Maybe not. Depends on the amount of comments I get. With great power comes great responsibility!

Later....

Sorry for spamming you with an update when there isn't one, but I have a new story that I just put up, called He Can't be Human with Exo! Kindly check it out?