Twenty Four

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Top's POV

"Seungri, put in the next disc!" I order as I stand up to make more popcorn. The Yearbook just ended the second part of a three-parter, and I was dieing to find out what happens next. Emma comes down with the cleaning stuff just as I'm trying to figure out how long to microwave the popcorn. I press the popcorn button, put the popcorn in, and press start.

"Top hyung!" Daesung calls.

"What?!" I shout back as I open the microwave thirteen seconds early, impatient.

"Jiyoung hyung fell asleep on my lap! It's like he's dead!"

"So?!" I ask, walking back to the living room with three bowls of popcorn balanced precariously in my grasp. I look over at Daesung and G-Dragon. G-Dragon is leaning against Daesung, head on his shoulder, one arm reaching across Daesung's chest, the other lying limp and lifeless next to his leg. He was leaning really heavily on Daesung, so that Daesung was being forced to lean to the side.

"So, he's making it... difficult." Daesung says.

Emma walks back in, I didn't even know she left, and sat down on the other couch where I was sitting. I deal out the popcorn, and sit down next to her. She instantly leans into me as we settle down to watch the final part of the three-parter. I wrap my arm around her shoulders naturally, my eyes on the TV, one of the popcorn bowls in my lap. Emma curls her legs up next to her, and leans even closer, turning her head away from the gruesome sight on the TV. I lean in, towards the couch, hand the popcorn off to Youngbae, who looks about ready to kill me, and position Emma so she's practically on top of me, my arms around her waist.

Why the am I doing this?! I'm inviting Youngbae to kill me! But it just feels so right to cuddle like this! I mean, I don't mean anything by it, and I'm pretty sure Emma doesn't either! It's not like we're flirting! But still...

Harry Grent, the main protagonist in the show, is standing in the rain, calling out after the ghost of his one true love, Martina. It's so sappy, but so addicting! Martina the Ghost appears ever so faintly in front of Harry, and the two share a passionate kiss. How does that even work?

The show gradually closes, and we all groan.

"This is actually pretty good!" Seungri says in wonder.

"I told you it would be good!" Emma replies. All of us - at the same freaking time - reach into our pockets for our phones, and check for messages. I catch sight of the clock, and I had to double check it to make sure I saw it right. One in the morning! It was barely past ten, last I checked!

"Hyungs, do your phones all say 1:12 AM?" Seungri asks.

"Yup." G-Dragon answers, getting up and stretching. He must've woken up at some point during the show. "I'm heading to bed. G'night guys!"

"G'night!" We all chorus blandly as we stand and stretch as well. With three straight hours plus of television watching, our eyes hurt a little bit, and we're all a bit creaky. I notice Emma has just wrapped a sweatshirt around her waist, something I saw my mom do occasionally. I look down at my crotch. Yep. Of course. Blood.

I catch Emma's eye, and she mouths 'Sorry!', and blushes. I shrug, letting her know it's ok, and we both hurry upstairs to change. When I'm done changing, I head downstairs for some detergent so I can wash the blood out of my sweats. I know Youngbae is going to give me a talking to if he catches sight of me, so I try to make it quick.

I'm in the clear! I washed my sweats, put them in the laundry, returned the detergent to its place, and made it up to my room! I flick the lightswitch off, and turn around to do a running leap onto my bed. I very nearly have a heart attack when I see Youngbae sitting on my bed by the light of my little night light, giving me a look.

"Youngbae! What are you doing here?!" I ask, even though we both know that I know very well what Youngbae is in here for.

"I get it, ok?" Youngbae starts. "I get it. Emma's beautiful, she's a great girl at heart, and I get it. But she's my little sister! Meaning, you can be friends, but I want it to stop there, ok?"

While Youngbae can play the big brother card on this one, it's really unneccesary. "Don't worry, Youngbae, it's nothing. We don't like each other like that."

Youngbae nods. "Good." With that, he gets off my bed, walks past me to the door, and shuts it quietly behind him. I let out a little sigh, and just fall onto my bed, grateful that Youngbae didn't do more than just talk sternly with his serious face on.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV

I drape a towel over my sheets on my bed. I lie down in my bed, pull the covers over my head, and try to fall asleep.

The boy stands and stares at the girl, captivated by her beauty. He watches as she walks proudly through the mall with a rare level of in-yo-face confidince.

She hangs a right down another hallway, down to the cafeteria. The boy knows where she's going. He knows her schedule and habits like the back of her hand. The boy follows her from a safe distance, not worried about her seeing him. The boy takes the same right, and is left with two options. The beauty salon, where the girl most likely went. Or the gaming store, an occasional stop on the girls to-do list.

Ah, yes, this story. This story is one of my favorites.

The boy debates only for a split second, before making a bee line for that gaming store. He walks in, looks around, and determins that the girl is not in here. But he can't just walk right on out, that would look suspicious. So he walks straight up to the checkout/service desk.

"Hello!!" The man behind the desk chirped. "Can I help you find anything today?"

"Uh, yes, I'm looking for COD? Do you have it in stock, or were they all sold out on Black Friday?" The boy asks, knowing full well that COD wasn't in stock.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" The man says. "Call Of Duty was sold out even before the Black Friday! I'm sorry!"

"Nah, it's ok. Thank you though!" The boy pouted as he turned around and walked nonchalontly back out the door into the mall. He was aiming for a look-lost-then-spot-my-girlfriend appearance, but it turns out he didn't have to. The girl was waiting outside the shop. For him.

There's a creaking sound outside my door. I, being the light sleeper that I am, am jolted awake. I listen for any other sounds, but I get nothing. I know it's pointless to try and get back to sleep, so I look at the clock to see if it's an acceptable time to get out of bed. It's 5 o'clock in the morning. Conversation got boring. Hehe, no. I guess I could get out of bed.

I first drag myself to my bathroom, wincing from the aches and pains in my abdomen. After fixing myself up a bit in the mirror, I get dressed, grab my phone, and head downstairs. As I expected, I'm  the only one awake. I grab a notepad, and in the dim light, I scribble out a little note:

Hey Youngbae, I'm going out for a walk. It's five am, so no one else should be around. I'll be fine, don't worry.

Then I walk out the door, using the key that I found underneath the flower pot to lock the door behind me. I walk down the driveway, down the street, and out into town. I'll make it quick, and be back before any of my oppa's wake up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter will hopefully be very long, and will most likely be late. I have a lot to do over the next two or three weeks, so I might not be updating on my schedule, but I will try to make it up if I miss a day! Thanks! Two comments? Please?