Thirty Four

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

G-Dragon's POV

I whip out my phone, and send Youngbae a text.

Emma went to a party with that Minhyun guy.

Under normal cirumstances, I would only drop hints to build dramatic tension, but that would just be a waste of time.

Youngbae responds twice.

Ok, so?

Wait, MINHYUN?!!

I ignore the 'Ok, so?'

Yes, Minhyun. She's gone. Tore through my closet, took one of my necklaces, and left through the window.

Where is she?! Dear God, I'm gonna KILL them!

Hold on.

"Do we know where she is?" I ask. Top turns to Emma's laptop, and moves the mouse around to get rid of the screensaver. He is greeted with a demand for a password.

"Anyone know her password?" Top asks back.

Do you know Emma's password?

It's probably something like #Oohyousonasty. If that doesn't work, try DoctorMeemers or VivalaSpudgy.

"Youngbae says to try hashtag, capital O, lower case o, o, you, as in the word, so, nasty. No spaces." I read off Youngbae's possibilities to Top. He types them in, hits enter, and shakes his head.

"Why are we trying to get into her laptop?" Daesung asks. Now that I think about it, I don't know.

"Because, Emma's phone is the most recent iPhone. Does Emma strike you as someone who wants to go and lose her shiny new toy?" Top explains as I read off the next possible password to him. He shakes his head when it doesn't work. "I'm thinking she has her phone number pluged into one of those 'track-your-kid' websites - you know, the kind where you plug in the kids phone number, and boom, you have their exact GPS coordinates? So, we enter her number, and BOOM! We got her! -- Is there another one, Ji?"

"V-i-v-a-l-a-S-p-u-d-g-y." I spell it out. Top enters it, but it doesn't work.

None of them worked. You got another?

Um.... Soyundorito? Try that.

"Try Soy, as in the sauce, un, as in the Spanish word for one, and dorito, as in the best chip ever to be made." I love coming up with these comparisons!

"Got it!" Top shouts, allowing himself a little victory dance before opening up Emma's web browser. "Which browser does she use, Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox? I'll try Firefox...." He says that last part more to himself than to any of us.

"Check her search history!" Seungri suggests.

"How far back?" Top asks.

"Does it matter?" Daesung asks, looking from Top to me to Seungri then back again.

"Yes, it does matter! She hasn't lost her phone recently, so we shouldn't be looking through her history for the past day, week, or month!" Top snaps.

"Then go through her three month history, and in the little search box, put in 'phone'." Seungri says. Top does as his dongsang suggests. "Get anything?"

"Yeah, one a month and a half ago - no, that's a shopping site. Another about two months ago-" Top clicks on the link. "- Yeah, here it is! 'Find-by-phone'. Her number?"

"213-026-2716." Seungri recites it off the top of his head before I can even switch from texting to my contacts.

Top enters the number, and we all fall silent. We wait with baited breath. Then,

"Got the GPS coordinates!" Top cheers. "They even gave me the address! 567, Mistletoe Lane - Gearton side - the only two-story house on the block!"

I type in the address, and send it to Youngbae, telling him to meet us there.

I'll have to take a cab. See ya there.

While I was texting Youngbae the address, I was being herded by my friends out of Emma's room to the front door. I put my phone away as we walk to the car.

"Brrrrr!" Seungri shivers. "Emma went outside, in a mini dress, in this weather?!"

"Apperently." Was the monotone reply.

We all pile into the car. Top drives, Daesung and Seungri in the back, and me in the passenger's seat. I enter the address into the GPS while Top pulls out of the driveway and starts onto the main road.

"Turn right, and then go straight for two point seven miles." The GPS chirps. Apperently Emma set it to American, and forgot to change it back.

The trip passes in a silence befitting the dead. No one speaks, and if anyone was breathing, they breathed silently, as if all hell would break loose if they dared to make a noise.

Once we reached the street, I turned off the GPS. Top could follow the trail of cars and the sound of the music.

We waited only two minutes for Youngbae to arrive. He slammed the door to the taxi shut, not paying the man. The driver looked terrified, so it's no wonder he didn't demand for payment. I sigh, and give him a couple hundred won. He smiles at me, and speeds off.

The rest of Bigbang and I walk up the yard to the front door, faces grim. We open the front door, and look around for anyone we know.  I look towards the dance floor, and I see what's-his-face. GOD, where do I know him from. I point him out to Seungri, and he seems to recognize him.

"That's Ren, from Nuest!" Seungri shouts. Nuest! Minhyun, from Nuest - Dear God, we're idiots! Seungri and I point Ren out to the rest of Bigbang, and as a group, we move across the dance floor to him, parting the crowd easily. Though it was probably the look on Youngbae's face that did it.

Youngbae grabbed Ren by the shoulders, and flung him up against a wall. Ren's face showed dull fear, and his pupils were a bit to wide. I suspect he's high.

Youngbae had Ren by the neckline of his shirt, holding him against the wall. But surprisingly, his voice was calm when he spoke.

"Where. Is. My. Sister?"

"Man, I don't know your sister! But there are plenty of other pretty ladies here to choose from!" Ren responds with a giggle. Youngbae pulled him off the wall for a split second, then slammed him back again, so his head hit the wall. "Ow! Listen, buddy! I don't know where your sister is! Now I suggest you back off, or you'll regret it!" Youngbae laughs cruelly, and lets Ren down. "Thank you." Ren tries to walk away, but Youngbae puts a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"No, why don't you listen, buddy. My sister is at this party. I want to find her. You help us find her, and I'll consider not calling the cops." Youngbae threatens in the same calm voice.

"Youngbae." Top says, blocking Youngbae from advancing with his arm. He turns to look at Ren. "Where's Minhyun?" Ren's eyes go wide.

"They went upstairs...." Ren stutters.

"Thank you." Top says politely, before slamming Ren's face with a killer right hook. Ren slumps to the ground. We turn around, find the stairs, and walk upstairs. I was cracking my knuckles, getting ready for a fight, but I'm pretty sure Youngbae was going to be doing all the fighting, with that look on his face.

______________________________

Double update, because it's Christmas! All I want for Christmas is comments! At least three please! I apologize to any Nuest fans for undoubtably spelling their name wrong and for potraying them as the bad guys!