Thirty Eight

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

No one's POV

Youngbae took a deep breath. He wasn't sure how this was going to go. He was in his car, hands on the steering wheel, taking deep breaths. Youngbae was outside Super Junior's shared flat. Youngbae was a little bit scared. No..... Anxious. He was anxious.

Youngbae was here to pick up Emma, and take Emma to the psychologist that Dr. Kim had recomended. Youngbae was anxious because he wasn't sure how Emma would react. To him, to going to the psychologist, to anything, really. Thinking about it, Youngbae realized that Emma and Youngbae's relationship had gone downhill fast since Emma came to Korea. Maybe it would be better if Emma went home.... Youngbae thought. Youngbae then felt guilty for thinking that.

The lights in the flat went on, and a figure appeared at one of the windows. Youngbae was still lost in thought, so he didn't notice the light or the figure. The figure looked out onto the road, trying to determine if there was a car outside or if it was a figment of his imagination. The figure shrugged, and backed away from the window.

The man, Kyuhyun, turned around, and walked out of the room, flicking off the lights as he left. He creeped along the hallway, careful not to make a noise. Emma was asleep, and Kyuhyun didn't want to wake her. She had spent the day in bed, just watching TV, or talking with a Suju member when she felt like it. Siwon had stayed away from Emma all day, scared she'd lash out at him for drugging her, so Emma had only spoken with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. She didn't even know Siwon was in the house.

Kyuhyun walked through the hallways to the living room, where Ryeowook lay on the couch asleep, and Siwon sat on the floor in front of the TV. He was watching an old black-and-white movie. Kyuhyun cleared his throat, calling Siwon's attention from the TV screen to Kyuhyun.

"Yes?" Siwon asked.

"Do you know how long we're supposed to keep Emma with us?" Kyuhyun asked, seemingly out of random to Siwon.

"Uh.... I don't know. Youngbae didn't specify. Why?" Siwon responded, creaking up into a standing position.

"Because I could've sworn I heard a car pull up, but when I looked outside, I couldn't see anything. It was weird." Kyuhyun explained.

Siwon immediatly thought that it was crazed fangirls who somehow got a hold of Suju's flat address, but he decided to give it the benifit of the doubt, and assume that it was Youngbae. Siwon walked on stiff legs to the door, Kyuhyun close behind. Siwon opened the door, and walked out into the hallway. He dashed down the hall, down the stairs, and into the lobby. He composed himself, and went to the front door. He opened it.

While this was happening, Youngbae was still in the process of working through his emotions. He still wasn't sure what to think, about anything. The light from the door to the flat being opened jolted him from these thoughts. He looked at where the light was coming from. He opened the door, turning on the interior lights of the car for a moment. Youngbae got out of the car, and walked around to stand in front of his car.

Siwon breathed a sigh of relief. He called out to Youngbae.

"Hey! You here for your sister?" Youngbae nodded, before realizing that Siwon couldn't see him.

"Yeah! Is she alright?" Youngbae called back.

"Yeah, she's fine! Come on up!" Siwon held the door open for Youngbae. Youngbae trudged up the driveway to the door. He smiled tiredly at Siwon, and then Kyuhyun. "Come on!" Siwon ushered Youngbae to the stairs, and led him up the two flights. The traveled back up the hallway to Suju's flat.

"She's this way." Kyuhyun said, vanishing down a maze of halls. Youngbae was quick to follow. They found Emma sound asleep on Heechul's bed, sleeping in the free falling position. Kyuhyun helped Youngbae get Emma situated in his arms, and then led Youngbae back out. Siwon was waiting for them. Siwon and Youngbae nodded to eachother, and shook hands. Then Youngbae was gone.

Youngbae took the elevator down to the lobby so the jostling of the steps wouldn't wake Emma. Youngbae walked out of the building, ignoring the stare of an old lady who was sitting in the lobby. Youngbae walked down to his car, and got Emma comfyish. Then he got in the drivers seat, and drove.

____________

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, and I know this is short, but I just wanted to update what I had now. I have a bad case of writers block, and I had a little burst of inspiration today, but now the writers block is back, and all that jazz. Comment! Suggest things! You commenting gets my mind thinking of ideas for the story!

Oh, and if you wouldn't mind checking out the story I co-author with BigBangAngel, Breaking Through, if you haven't already? It's not getting very many views...