Fourty Six

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

No One's POV

After a while Emma and Youngbae stopped hugging, and after giving Youngbae one last squeeze, Emma stood, and moved to Seungri. Seungri opened his arms, welcoming Emma in for a hug. They hugged for a brief moment, before Emma moved on to G-Dragon. G-Dragon kissed Emma's cheek before giving Emma a death squeeze hug.

Then Emma faced Daesung and Top. Do I go in for the hug? Or what? What am I supposed to do? Emma asked herself frantically as she struggled to decide if she should hug Daesung. Finally she just held out a hand, which Daesung took, before pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry for what I said." he whispered in Emma's ear.

"I'm sorry too. What I said was way out of line." Emma whispered back. She felt another pair of arms around her, and looked out of the corner of her eye to find that Top had joined the hug. Top gave them both a squeeze, before releasing them. Daesung let Emma go, and cleared his throat.

"Emma?" Youngbae said.

"Hmm?" Emma turned to look at her older brother.

"Your perscription in on the table. Take the pills, and then we'll figure out what to do next." Youngbae told her. Emma nodded, and moved into the kitchen to take her pills. Youngbae spoke to the rest of Bigbang. "When are we going to see Nu'est?"

Top blinked, and ran his fingers along his jaw, thinking. It figured it would be better to see them sooner rather than later. Get it all out of the way. And make sure there's less time for Emma to break down again, so they didn't have to deal with that as well as with Nu'est. Don't get it wrong, Top genuinly liked Emma, but she has a mental illness, and she needs professional help, help that the boys of Bigbang are not capable of providing. Sure, she could continue to live here and see her psychiatrist, but how long until the medications start working? What if she stops taking them again? When, not if, she blows up again, how bad is that one gonna be? Will she turn violent again? Too many questions, and those questions were making it hard for Top to be comfortable in having Emma around.

"Sometime soon, obviously." G-Dragon said. "Before the week's end, I think."

"Yeah. We need to get this over with and out of the way." Daesung agreed.

"Another thing we need to get out of the way, is whether or not Emma stays here." Top swung his head to look at Seungri. Seungri looked to the ground, still undecided about whether Emma should stay or go.

"Hyung! She's right there!" Youngbae hissed. Top shrugged.

"It's not healthy for any of us if Emma stays here. Youngbae, she's insane! She needs help, and we can't give it to her! She could blow up at any moment! And when she does, how is it gonna turn out? Another fight, a physical one? How bad is she gonna hurt you, and you her? How soon is that fight? There are just too many questions!" Top argued. Emma listened quietly from the kitchen.

"She's my sister, I can't just leave her!" Youngbae responded.

"Top, you're just looking for the easy way out." G-Dragon pointed out. "Sending her back to her mother isn't going to solve the problem. She'll still be bipolar, she'll still have to take her pills, and she'll still be prone to tantrums. The only difference is she'll be out of our hair and back in her mother's! Back in America, back where she was bullied! Do you really wanna send her back there?"

"It's not gonna solve the problem. But it will solve our problem." Top said coldly.

There was a pause. "And what, exactly, is our problem?" GD asked.

"Our problem is that we're taking care of a mentally ill sixteen year at the hight of our careers. We're international K-pop idols! We can't be taking care of a kid! We can barely manage it now, but what the hell are we gonna do when we go on tour? Are we gonna leave her here? Bring her with us? Who's gonna take her to her shrink, or make sure she takes her pills? What if she blows up while we're on tour, while we're out on stage? You know manager hyung isn't gonna be happy if Emma just blows up at our staff! Then what're we gonna do?!" Top asks, raising his voice. "I get that she's your sister, Youngbae, but which do you value more, your career, or her?"

Youngbae blinked, and held his head in his hands. He sighed, rubbing his temples.

The boys heard Emma's voice from behind them. "Do I get any say in whether or not I stay?"

Top turned around to look at her, and Youngbae looked up at her. G-Dragon, Seungri, and Daesung all turned their heads. Top spoke, "Well, you wanna stay, don't you?"

"Yes," Emma answered, "I want to stay. But you have some good points, Top. I could blow up at any moment. I could cause heaps of trouble for you later on if I snap at your staff. I know it would be hard for you guys to take care of me during your promotion season. But if I take these," Emma holds up her bottle of pills, "regularly, then the risk of me having those tantrums drops. Signifigantly. As for who's going to take care of me, at sixteen, I'm pretty capable of feeding myself, and I know how to live without adults watching my every move."

"Yeah, by going out to parties and having fun!" Top narrowed his eyes at Emma. Emma rolled her eyes.

"All I'm saying is, if I keep up with the pills, I'm less likely to blow up, and that I'm capable of functioning on my own for a little while." Emma shrugged, and put the pills on the half-wall.

"Key word: if." was all Daesung said. "I'm sorry Emma, but you stopped taking them once, so what's to stop you from not taking them again?"

Emma looked him straight in the eye. "I didn't take them before because of the bullying back home." There, Emma thought, not a complete lie. "And besides, I'm ing sick and tired of this. I want it to stop. So I'm taking those bleeping pills even if it ing kills me!" Daesung and Top were silent. Youngbae and G-Dragon were silent. Seungri was silent. It was really getting to Emma. "Well?" she asked, crossing her arms.

Youngbae took a deep breath. "We're going to vote on this at some point. Just not today, ok?" Emma nodded, and went to get herself a soda. As soon as her back was turned, the boys of Bigbang exchanged looks. What on Earth were they going to do?
__________

Hello my lovely readers! It is now summer!! Yayyy!

I'm sorry this isn't as long as it probalby should, but I said all that I wanted to say for this chapter. What do you guys think? Should Emma stay, or go? Something else? Why? I'd like three comments please!