fourty five

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

No One's POV

Youngbae continued to explain things to Top and Daesung, waiting for Emma and Seungri to wake up. Little did anyone downstairs know, they were already awake.

"I don't wanna go downstairs!" Emma pouted, crossing her arms and glaring at the door. She had heard Youngbae come in, and up until that point she had been perfectly ok with going downstairs to face Daesung. She had actually been feeling a little sorry for the things she said to him, though she never said it.

"Ah, c'mon Emma! Why not? You were fine going downstairs when it was just Daesung, Top and Jiyoung! Why's Youngbae being down there such a big deal?" Seungri asked, trying to convince Emma to face her brother. He knew she would have no problem facing Daesung, even if she felt guilty. Daesung wasn't family. His blows couldn't hurt her as much as Youngbae's could. Now that he thought about it, he guessed he just answered his own question.

"Because! Daesung, yeah, it hurt to find out he wants me to go, it hurt when he made me take the pills, it hurt when he said those things to me last night. But I know how to hurt him. I know what'll get to him, bad. I can take him down in three sentences or less!" Emma explained.

"Yeah, but you can hurt Youngbae hyung too, can't you?" Seungri tried to figure it out. He'd seen Emma deal some damaging blows to Youngbae, both to his ego and psyche, but also to his face. Seungri didn't see what the problem was.

"I can, but then he comes back and hurts me worse. You see, the difference between Youngbae and Daesung is, Daesung has a scrap of decency left in him. That makes him weak. He won't say the things that really hurt." Emma gets up and stretches while Seungri sat on her bed. "Youngbae and I, on the other hand, we're both way too far gone. We have no problem crossing that line. We'll say whatever we think will win the argument and hurt the other person the most. So if I hurt Youngbae, he'll come back around and hurt me too, and then I'll hurt him, and so on." Emma fell back onto her bed again. "And we both know how that will end!"

Seungri nodded. "But Youngbae is trying to make it up to you! Jiyoung told me so! Speaing of Jiyoung, he doesn't want you to go, so you know you have him to back you up!"

"Will he though?" Emma asked. "He heard what I said last night!"

"Oh, Emma, you know Jiyoung isn't gonna hate you just for that!" Seungri dissmissed her concerns. "Now, I'm gonna go downstairs to let you get dressed, but I want to see you downstairs within five minutes, ok?" Emma looked at him skeptically. "If you're not, you can rest assured that I'll be back up here to carry you downstairs myself!" Seungri threatened her, giving her a look that said No matter how undressed you are. Emma rolled her eyes, and nodded. Seungri smiled at her, and opened the door to her room. He walked out into the hallway, closing the door behind him.

Seungri walked down the hall to the stairs. "Hyungs! We're up!" He was still wearing his shirt and sweats from last night, and Seungri deemed the outfit decent, so he continued past his room.

"You took your time!" Jiyoung called up from the kitchen.

"Yeah, well, you know..." Seungri trailed off as he made his way down the stairs.

"Tired?" Jiyoung asked as Seungri turned into the kitchen. Seungri stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the cat carrier. Jiyoung saw the look on Seungri's face, and laughed. "Youngbae got Emma a cat to make it up to her." he explained. Seungri's mouth made an O shape, and he looked at Youngbae, hoping it would be enough. Seungri still hadn't decided if he wanted Emma to stay or go, but he knew he had to pick a side. He didn't want to.

"Yeah, tired pretty much covers it..." Seungri trails off. G-Dragon winks at him and Seungri chuckles.

"Where's Emma?" Youngbae asks. Seungri looks at Youngbae.

"She's getting dressed." he looks at the clock. "And she should be coming down in a few minutes."

"Good..." Youngbae suddenly looks anxious. G-Dragon rolls his eyes.

"Youngbae. Listen. Emma might not forgive you right away, but this will show that you're at least trying to make things better between the two of you." Jiyoung tried to comfort his hyung.

"Just try not to mess things up again!" Seungri looked pointedly at Youngbae, and if the five had not been so close, Seungri might've gotten in trouble.

Then the five men heard the sound of Emma thumping down the stairs. Youngbae took a big breath, and bent down to grab the kitten from the carrier. He held the kitten in his arms almost as a sheild to protect him from any residual anger Emma may harbor for him. Top made an attempt to look happy as he had been a few minutes ago, but Daesung just kept up his neutral expression.

Emma slowed as she approached the kitchen, knowing that she wasn't on the best of terms with at least three of the men she was about to face. She finally made it to the kitchen, and much like Seungri, her eyes went to the cat. Youngbae took a peek around the small cat's body, and once he saw that Emma wasn't about to explode and start hitting people, he held the cat out to her.

"I got him for you." Youngbae said into the awkward silence. Emma worked to keep her jaw from dropping, to keep from awwing at the kitten, and to keep a mask of mild annoyance on her face. She narrowed her eyes at Youngbae, assesing his intentions, as well as analyzing the rest of the guys reactions. "Emma... I'm sorry for what I said, I shouldn't have said it, it was messed up-"

Emma made a noise somewhere between a sigh and a snicker. "Yeah, no it was messed up Youngbae." She raised her head and crossed her arms, not moving to take the cat. "What makes you think a cat is going to make up for it?"

Youngbae felt a little ache in his chest. He was so sure a cat would buy him forgivness. "I don't think it'll make up for it. I hope you'll take it as a gesture of good will."

"Good will?" Emma asked.

"Yes... And maybe this'll be the first step towards a little truce between us?" Youngbae suggested warily. He could sense this conversation slowly going downhill. Seungri sighed, knowing that in all honesty Emma was just trying to be difficult to get her point across.

"A truce?" Emma glared at Youngbae. "A ing truce, after you drugged me, left me with a bunch of strangers for a few days, then carted me off to a mental hospital, and then you go and say all that to me?! Who the do you think you are?" Emma stormed forward, and to all the men's surprise, she gently took the kitten from Youngbae's grasp. She held him, pet him and cooed softly in his ear. Then, with just as much harshness as before, "I'll take the cat. Thanks. But don't think that there's going to be a truce. You picked a fight, and you ain't backing out 'til it's ing over!" With that, she her heel, and walked away the stairs, the cat gently.

Youngbae looked after her, slightly stunned. Then he looked to the ground, feeling rejected. Emma made it up the stairs to her room, holding the cat tight to her chest. He was purring, his eyes half closed and his tongue sticking out a little. Emma stopped petting him for a second to open the door to her room, and slowly sat on the bed so as not to disturb her kitten. She wondered what she should call him.

"Emerald....?" Emma asked herself quietly, laying back and her cat with both hands. 'Whitepaw?" Emma had loved the Warriors series, and the name fit for her new kitten. "Chess?" The kitten was black and white, like the pieces in a chess game.

A few tears threatened to spill from Emma's eyes. Goddamnit, she was too damn tired of this! Why did everything have to be so hard? She breathed deep, trying to keep from crying, which seemed to be all she did lately. She reached her head up to plant a kiss on her kitten's head. He mewed at her, and her cheek, before thumping his tail on her stomach to signal that he wanted more pets. Emma pet him some more, hoping she could calm herself down.

After a few minutes, the kitten had had enough of the petting, and leapt off Emma's chest to go explore her room. Emma found herself in one of her half depressed moods. She wanted comfort. She wanted all this to just stop. She wanted things to be simple again, but not like before she had left with Bigbang. That, while she was in control, wasn't a good situation for her to be in.

Emma got up off her bed, and went out into the hallway, leaving her kitten to be a cat and pounce on everything that moves. She walked down the stairs, and looked from the stairs into the living room. She saw Youngbae sitting on the couch, his face in his hands. The other Bigbang members were talking quietly. Emma walked down the rest of the stairs into the living room. She stood there quietly, waiting for them to notice her standing in the doorway.

Top noticed her first. He tried, he really did, to look like he wasn't expecting another fight. But Emma ignored him. She walked forward and sat on the couch next to Youngbae. He looked up at her, surprised. Then his face became guarded, as he prepared for the worst.

Seriously? Emma thought. If I was gonna blow up and start hitting people, I'd not be sitting right next to you. I'd be baiting you, waiting for you to come to me! God, you're all idiots!

Emma let a her eyes grow teary, and she held her arms out for a hug. Youngbae blinked her, confused. He waited a bit too long, and a tear slid down Emma's cheek as she thought he had rejected her. She lowered her arms and bowed her head. More tears.

Then Youngbae hugged her. He wrapped his arms around hers, put his chin on her shoulder, and he cried as well. Emma hugged back.

"Thank you.." She whispered in his ear. They both cried silently as they hugged.
___________________________

Helloooooo! I updated again, yayy!

So I've reached that last stretch of the school year where my teachers don't give out any homework! I get out two Monday's from now! *Does a happy dance*

I decided to take a babysitting job that I've been offerd, for those of you who read the blog post.

Now onto the story stuff! I think I did well! Nice little redemtion going on! Tell me what you think! 5+ comments please!

See y'all next time!