Hangover

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nana turned her head to the voice.

N:”Myungsoo” she said with a sigh after recognizing his face in her blurry view. Kim Myungsoo aka L is Lizzy’s best friend for years and Nana knows him for two years since the time he got introduced to her by Lizzy. Myunsoo and his group are really close with Lizzy, Rania and Uee. Nana also got closer to them quickly and she really likes this group of 7 boys.

M:”What happened to you Jinah, you look really wasted” he stepped forward to save her falling.

N:”Myung, I feel terrible, take me out so that I can get fresh air.”

M:”Ok, lets go to terrace, you can sit on a couch and get some fresh air” he said while putting her arm around his shoulders to give her support for walking.

Nana and Myunsoo were sitting on one of the comfortable couches in that luxurious club’s terrace. It took half an hour for them to get there since Nana stopped by a toilet to throw up. After throwing up and getting fresh air at the moment, she was gaining her senses a bit. She was leaning backwards and her head was on the top of the couch.

M:”Here, drink this” he offered a bottle of water to her.

N:”No no, I don’t want to get something inside anymore”

M:”Come on, Jinah, it will help to reduce alcohol effect, here” he opened the bottle and poured some water into to make her drink. She drank water gladly realizing she was actually thirsty after feeling fresh water on her lips.

M:”So made you drink this much? You never drink to this extend. It was my first time witness you throwing up after drinking. You have a strong stomach.”

N:”We wanted to have fun crazily before the first midterms and it was actually a bet”

M:”I heard about it from Liz, Uee and Rania lost right?” He chuckled.

N:”Yeah and the drinks were free thanks to Uee and I really wanted to drink this time”

M:”Who were you thinking about when I came, your boyfriend?” he raised his eye brow teasingly.

N:”No, I was thinking about you and you know that” she smirked back at him.

M:”You little liar.” He laughed and he continued. “So how is it going, your relationship with your very first boyfriend?”

N:”It is just going, nothing much and don’t use this teasing tone, God, Myung don’t smile like that” she said after seeing his teasing face was getting worse.

M:”Why what? I am just curious how you doing in a relationship after many years of waiting the perfect man.” She hit his shoulder weakly (she was feeling really weak thanks to alcohol)She got irritated by her own weak punches and stopped hitting him

 N:“I don’t wanna talk right now” she pouted. “Where is Lizzy? Did you sent her a message to come to terrace”

M:”Yeap but I don’t know why it took her so long to come here. We were together before I met you but she said she needs to go to toilet and she did not come back after that. I should go and check on her. You are ok right? Just wait here for a minute, I will come back with her”

N:”Of course, you go now before something happens to her, I am fine, don’t worry” she assured him trying so hard to keep her eyes open that she is totally awake. After he was gone, she couldnot struggle anymore and closed her eyes.

 

Meanwhile Lizzy was trying to save herself from a persistent guy. After she went out from the toilets, she got cornered by a guy and no matter what she said, the guys did not let her go. She was really drunk and that was making her regret that she went to toilet alone, bigger.

L:”Why don’t you understand huh? Leave me alone! I am friends with Kim Myungsoo and if he sees you doing this, you will be killed by his group.”

-“I am also his friend and it is not like you are his girlfriend”

L:”Ok, I am not his girlfriend but it doesnot mean I don’t have a boyfriend”

-“So you do have a boyfriend? Where is he then? Why are you alone?”

L:”He did not come because I wanted to have fun with my friends”

-“Really? It actually seems that you came here to find some guy to have fun, after all you dressed like this. I don’t think a man would let his girlfriend to dress like this”

L:”Well, mine has a faith in me. Leave me alone or you will regret it” she raised her voice since she was getting really irritated.

-“Who is your boyfriend huh?” The guy was still suspicious of her.

L:”Sehun, Oh Sehun. Do you know him? You heard about Kim Jongin aka Kai right? He is his bestfriend and actually my bestie Nana is Kai’s girlfriend” She said these with one breath.

-“K-Kai and Sehun? Oh god, I did not know, so-sorry” He got away quickly with an obvious fright on his face.

Lizzy looked at his back victoriously and felt proud of herself that she scared a guy. However, her happiness did not last long after realizing what she actually said. *Omg, why the hell did I say his name?! It was the first name that came to my mind. But, it is ok right? He won’t know it afterall. Oh God, what if he learns that I said he is my boyfriend? He would think really badly of me thinking I am lying people around that I am his girlfriend. Oh God, Oh What to do?* she looked around if some heard it but she did not see anyone familiar around. *Nobody heard it so it is ok. Is not that Myungsoo, oh I should go to him* She waved her hands for him to see her and it seems it worked since he was coming towards her.

M:”Where the hell did you go, Liz?”

L:”No, I should be the one asking it! Where have you been? Did you know I was struggling to get away from boys!”

M:”Boys made a move on you?! I never knew that you were this funny” He put his arm around her waist and started walking with her.

L:”Yah!! I was scared yet you are making fun of me! I am so beautiful and boys were going crazy for me! I was trying to save myself from them while you were not caring about me”

Myungsoo looked at her and pulled her closer.

M:”Ok ok, don’t get mad, I was joking. Who were the guys, tell me”

L:”No need, I saved myself from a persistent guy with my own power. I don’t need you. And actually the gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter