Does s/he even care??

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kai and Baekhyun were sitting in one of the vip lounges in one of the most prestigious clubs of Seoul. They were watching people dancing in the dancing area as they were sipping their drinks. In front of their section, the girls have already gathered and they were dancing seductively to get attention from Baekhyun and Kai. Baekhyun was playfully smiling at them whereas Kai’s mind was wandering in deep thoughts.

B:”Hey dude! You look so out of everything. Don’t you see the girls who are lining up for us? They look so y” he hungrily looked at girls and his lips. Kai took a glance at the girls and saw that a few of them were indeed really beautiful but he couldnot bring himself to want one of them. *Maybe I need more drinks.* After an hour of wasting many drinks, they have become really drunk. There were 2 girls at both sides of Baekhyun and he was already making out with them. Kai, on the hand, was talking with one really beautiful girl beside him. She was flirting with him and trying to seduce him but he wasn’t giving that much attention to her. Girl didn’t like waiting for him to start anything so she captured his lips with hers. He answered her half-heartedly. He was hella drunk yet he wasn’t that willing to make out with girls. He couldn’t understand his reluctance towards this hot girl. *why am I acting like this? A hot girl wants me and she is all over me. I have been craving for this but look what I am doing?* His mind was drifting to the thoughts full of Nana. *My girlfriend is much more beautiful. No-wait..what am I thinking?! No no I should spend the night with this hot girl beside me. No Jongin no. Don’t think about that witch. It is because I am drunk that I am thinking about her.*  He drew himself back from the girl and grabbed his drink. He looked at Baekhyun who was enjoying his night with the girls.

-“Hey, what’s wrong? Don’t you want me?” the girl beside him spoke. He looked at her with no expression. He didn’t answer her but she put her hand at his chin and made him look at her. She got frightened when he slapped her hand away.

K:”Don’t get carried away.” He said coldly. He stood up from his seat and made his way to restroom. He was barely walking as he was really wasted. After washing his face, he went to the upmost floor where he can get some fresh air. He left himself on one of the seats. Soon after, two girls approached him which wasn’t new as it was always the girls throwing themselves onto him. They were saying something to him but he wasn’t hearing anything. He just wanted to sleep as soon as possible. He felt the girls snuggling themselves closer to him. He tried to get rid off them but he couldn’t resist them as he was really drunk. He saw someone saving from those girls. Between his half open eyes, he could spot a girl who was shooing away the girls with an angry voice. He recognized that she was none other than Krystal.

Krys:”You are taking advantage of my drunk friend huh?!”

 After sending the girls away, she sat beside him. “Oh God, look at you Jongin. Why the hell did you get this drunk?”        

Kai looked at her and smiled.

K:”Thanks for saving me from those s. They were annoying.”

Krys:”Anytime but tell me Jongin, did you come here alone?”

K:”No, I came with Baekhyun but he was busy making out with girls.” He smirked knowingly.

Krys:”And you came with him to a club for what reason?”

K:”To drink. And why are you here Krys? You are questioning me but why a girl like you is in a club, all alone?”

Krys:”I am not alone. I came with my friends.”

K:”Who are these friends, I really wonder it. In these days you have always been out with some people. Who are they? We have been really curious.”

Krys:”Cant I have any friends other than you guys?”

K:”No you can but-“

Krys:”Yes I can and that’s all.” She said firmly cutting his words. “And here they are.” She called some people. Kai looked at the people who were approaching them and none of them looked familiar. Krystal introduced them one by one to Kai. However, Kai had already forgotten their names as soon as she finished introduction. They also sat down near them and started talking about various things. Kai cursed mentally as his head started spinning with their loud voices. He looked at Krystal who were speaking happily with a guy. His curiosity risen up as he saw the expression on her face. She looked really happy and she was looking at the guy in a different way; it seemed to him that they were like flirting. The guy she was talking to was quite handsome and she was calling him oppa. *Is she flirting with that guy or it seemed like that to me? What if Chanyeol hears about this? Or whatever, it is their problem. Chanyeol doesn’t deserve her. This guy may be a better choice for her.* He also realized one girl from that group was looking at him with a blushing face. He looked away after few seconds of giving her his usual cold expression. He turned to Krystal and nudged her. She turned to him with a questioning look.

K:”I am going home. See you at school.” He stood up only to fall back on his seat because of the sudden dizziness. She looked at him with a worried expression.

Krys:”You are so wasted Jongin-ah. I am going to take you home.”

K:”There is no need, I can go by myself. I just felt a little bit dizzy. You should continue your night. Don’t worry about me.”

Krys:”No objections. I didn’t intend to stay this long anyways. Lets go. It is already really late. We have school tomorrow.” She bid goodbyes to her friends and that guy who she calls Suho-oppa. She helped him to stand up and put his arm around her shoulders. They went to Sehun’s home after hopping in a taxi. She took his shoes out after laying him on Sehun’s bed. *Look at this big baby.* She thought. She shook her head as she gave out a big sigh. She went to Minzy’s room and laid on her bed. After setting the alarm clock, she drifted to sleep quickly.

 

The next day, Nana woke up in a really bad mood. She shrugged all the thoughts regarding Kai and started preparing for the school.

She did not see Kai for the rest of the day. *He is probably sleeping in the arms of a .* At the dinner she saw him eating with his friends. She felt her rage was rising up at the sight of him. He saw her and they made eye contact. Kai quickly averted his eyes after a few seconds. His face looked really pale and his eyebrows knit in annoyance. She also ignored him and walked towards to her friends. *So you are escaping your eyes huh while it should be me who should ignore you.*

Actually Kai wasn’t ignoring her, he was avoiding her. And that avoiding lasted a few more days-more than he intended. He didn’t want to be near her as he still couldn’t figure out why he couldn’t hang out with girls on that night he went out with Baekhyun. He wasn’t sure that was because whether he wasn’t in the right mood or he was feeling guilty because of the words Sehun said. He has been barely talking to Sehun as he was blaming his confused mind on him. Sehun didn’t understand his sudden mood changes so he asked Krystal who was with him at that night. But apparently, she also didn’t know the reason. It was quite surprising that Kai didn’t sleep with a random girl but returned to home with Krystal. What made him change his plans? Was it because he felt guilty towards Nana? Or was it just because he couldn’t find a girl to his taste? He couldn’t conclude anything from their behavior towards each other as they weren’t seen together for the last couple of days. He decided to bring them together to solve this puzzle. The chance came quicker than he thought as he saw Minzy talking with Nana. He approached them.

S:”Hey girls.” He greeted them. Nana gave him a quick fake smile while Minzy gave a big smile to her cousin.

S:”How is your hand, Nana?” he pointed to her hand with a quick head movement.

N:”It is getting better.” She looked at him. “Thanks for your concern.” She said with a slight mocking.

M:”I was inviting her to our band practice tonight. But she was declining my offer, Sehun-ah” she pouted at Nana.

N:”Like I said—“

S:”You should come actually. You have never seen our band practicing.”

Nana looked at him with a surprised manner. *What is he trying to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter