The Clubbing Bet

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8th chapter:

 

The next day, Nana woke up earlier than she expected. It was Saturday morning so she should have slept late until like 11 am whereas now it was 7:30 amin the morning. She tried to sleep again but she couldnot go to the dreamland again. She raised herself from her bed and went towards the curtains. After opening the window, she took a deep breath smelling the fresh Autumn weather. The wind was breezing softly  which was shaking the leaves on trees,making some of them fall on the ground. The autumn is her favorite season and she loves this cloudy windy fresh weather.  The wind coming through her window woke her up totally. She got chills so she closed the window. She went to bathroom to wash her face. She returned to her side of the room and decided to go out for jogging on this amazing Autumn morning. She changed to her jerseys and wore a sleeveless vest coat. As she stepped on the outside, she took a deep breath again and wandered her eyes to the surrounding scenery. The campus was looking beautiful with all those leaves being swept by the wind. She walked to the walking path in the campus forest. She did not bring her ipod to listen the nature. There was no one and she felt really peaceful in that silence. She did some warm up exercise and started jogging. As she was jogging, she was also clearing her mind. *Yesterday night, what was I really thinking? I still cannot believe that I felt an unusual feeling around him for a moment. It must be guitar effect, I am really weak towards a guitar noise that i even thought about him in a good way, about that guy who has turned my last school year into nightmare with his presence. But it was just yesterday, I am still the same person who hates and will hate him forever*

 

She had been jogging for half an hour until she saw a tall figure 100 m away from her. *So there is someone who was able abandon the sweet sleep of Saturday morning other than me. * She reached that person as she jogged the 100 m distance. The person must have realized that someone else was there approaching him, he looked up at Nana. He was no other than Sehun who was also in jerseys. *Should I greet him? I should right? since he is someone I know* Sehun was looking a bit surprised but after hearing Nana’s “Good morning, Sehun”, he got more shocked.

 

S:”Good morning” he said with a slight head bow.

N:”So are you jogging this early in the morning because either you could not sleep like me or it is an usual thing for you? Which one?” she asked not to just go away without saying anything.

S:”The second one, I like jogging in the mornings. This chilly weather makes me feel better” he said with a straight face.

N:”Oh, I can understand very well. Anyways see you” she started jogging again as she became sure that he will not say anything more.

 

She jogged for half an hour more and returned to her room. She went to bathroom for showering. After the shower, with tower on her head, she laid on her bed. She felt sleepy and a bit tired and without realizing she already felt asleep.

 

 

When she opened her eyes, she realized that she felt asleep. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30 oclock. She went to bathroom and dried her hair with hair dryer. While she was putting some makeup, she heard noisy knocks on the door.

 

L:”Nana, are finishing soon? I need to use the bathroom!” Lizzy said with a desperate tone.

N:”You can come in, the door is not locked”

L:”Omg Nana, I overslept! I had a dance practice at 11:00, I am late!!” she was on a panic mode.

N:”Calm down Liz, if you panic this much, you cant get ready. Just try to be there in 10 minutes, you can do it!” Nana left the bathroom to Lizzy who looked confused about what to do next.

 

Nana also changed into proper clothes and completed her light makeup which she was doing before Lizzy interrupted.  Just when she was about to grab the door knob, Lizzy ran towards her with full speed and grabbed the knob. She opened the door wide open and she said “see you” before dashing out of the room like a mad person. *Aish this girl* Nana sighed as she was locking the room door. She went to dorm cafeteria to have breakfast. She saw Taemin, Uee and Mir sitting at one table. Mir noticed that she was approaching to their table, he stood up with a scowling face. Nana arrived their table as she saw Mir is preparing to go away.

M:”Ok guys see you later, I can no longer stay here”

N:”Mir, it is enough already, don’t do this!” she said with a desperate voice tone.

Mir did not even look at her and went away without saying anything but just one sentence that broke Nana’s heart once again. “I cannot breath in a betrayer’s presence”.

U:”Ignore him, he is making a drama again” she was totally ignoring Mir’s attitude towards Nana.

N:”I cannot ignore it, ok! I thought he would be able forgive me but he is not changing his hostile attitude towards me, not even a bit!” she placed her head between her hands as soon as she sat on the chair.

T:”He will understand it, I am sure of it, don’t worry” Taemin said with a consideration.

U:”No, he wont neither understand nor forgive Nana as long as she dates Kai. He is not doing this just because he thinks that she betrayed their friendship”

N:”Then what?”

U:”Come on Jinah don’t tell me you haven’t noticed it, he has a huge crush on you” she was stating it like it is the most obvious thing.

N:”What!! No way!” she said with disbelief. Nana looked at Taemin and he only shrugged his shoulders while opening his hands.

U:”He is being jealous. He would have already forgiven you if he had only friendly feelings towards you like us”

N:”I have never noticed that” she said softly. “Why did not you tell me?”

U:”He wouldnot want it”

T:”Even if we said it it would be bothersome for you. We are clearly aware of that you see him as a friend no more than that. You really care about friendships. If we or he told you that he loves you, you would feel annoyed with him about how he could felt like this breaking the precious friendship with you

or you would blame yourself  thinking  you may have given a wrong signal”

U:”So it was better to not to tell you. We thought that he was getting over it. He never had the courage to tell you because he was afraid of your reaction since he knew that you see him as a friend. He also knows that you are a friendship freak”

N:”I understand. What should I do now?” she slightly bowed her head and looked down.

U:”It is not your problem girl, it is his problem if he has fallen for you in the first place. Let him get over his own problems”

T:”You are really cruel, Uee” he shook his head to the sides.

U:”So what? I am being rational here.” She looked at Nana again. “Lets not think about it. The time will surely come when the two of you talk about it, but it is so soon since he is still feeling angry.”

N:”Ok”

 

Nana was shocked at the new things she learned just a while ago. She has never thought Mir, one of her precious friends, would like her more than a friend. She did not utter any word about it, the other two also stayed silent. To break the silence occurred for a minute, Uee spoke to change the topic.

U:”And since the exams will start in 2 weeks, we wont have time to go out. So lets go out tonight!”

N:”Hmmm that can be good, I mean we still have that bet and you owe us a clubbing night and drinks”

U:”I know, so lets make the bet happen tonight, I have been bored in these days”

N:”Ok, it will be good to clear our minds” she really needs that as soon as possible.

T:”So you are not even inviting me” he pouted a bit.

U:”No you are not invited, it will be a girls night out”. She smirked at him playfully.

N:”Taeminnie, we are sorry about it but really we haven’t gone out as girls to have fun for a long time”

T:”Ok, I don’t like clubs anymore, just have fun”

N:”I am determined that I will be really drunk since my drinks will be free” she looked at Uee mischievously and burst into laughs after seeing her frowned face.

-------------   -------   -------

 

 The day passed with full of studying for Nana. She was mentally ready for the night. She needs to clear her mind and the best way is to have fun drinking and dancing with hot guys.

 

The night came and the clock hit 10pm. The girls were preparing to go out. The four girls were in Lizzy and Nana’s room and the room looked chaotic with all those dresses, skirt, blouses, shoes and accessories. They were trying to choose what to wear and constantly asking each other’s opinions.

U:”Liz, what the hell are you wearing??”

L:”What? Is not it cute?” she showed the dress while turning around.

U:”No way in hell you are wearing it, are you a child?!” Uee chose some clothes and gave them to Lizzy. “Go wear these.”

N:”She is right Liz, you should wear something more mature.” Nana stated while she was also struggling to choose something proper to wear.

Lizzy started to strip the clothes she wore to wear the things Uee gave her.

R:”Hey girls look at me! How do I look?” Rania spinned around to show what she wore:

 

N:”Very very good”

U:”Yeah, I liked it”

Uee and Nana also finished choosing what to wear. Uee wore this:

Nana wore this:

They were commenting on the things they wore as Lizzy came into scene.

L:”Hey girls, how is this?”

Nana whistled, Uee nodded her head to show approval. Rania clapped her hands twice:

R:”LIZ YOU LOOK AMAZING, SO Y!”

L:”Really? It is not revealing right?” she seemed a bit unsure.

U:”Of course not. Girl we are going to a club and the club we are going is a high class one. You should be y to attract attention from high class hot boys”

N:”UEE! We are not going out to hunt rich bastards. We are going out to have fun!” Nana smacked her shoulder as a joke.

U:”No girls, I don’t know if you don’t hunt boys or not, but I am not gonna stop myself if I saw someone I want. And also, I don’t wanna pay all those drinks. In that club, the drinks are really expensive so I am gonna find a rich bastard to pay for all of our drinks. Trust me, the drinks are on me” she winked at them while smirking.

R:”Ok, this is Uee, what can we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter