The Argument

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Lizzy was returning from her dance practice with her friends when she saw Sehun running towards the football field direction. She followed him and managed to catch him when he was wearing his crampon at the side of the field.

 

L:”Sehun”

 

S:”Lizzy?” he said while looking really surprised to see her before him suddenly.

 

L:”Where is Nana? She is still not back. Where did she stay? At Kai's?”

 

S:”Yes. She stayed at his house. They are on their way to here. Apparently they woke up late.” he sheepishly grinned.

 

L:”I understand” she said with a slight disappointment and worry.

 

S:”And here I thought I am late. You are even later than me.” he said looking behind her. She turned back and saw Kai running towards them. *Speak of the devil* Lizzy thought.

 

K:”I did not even set the alarm clock last night.”

 

S:”I have set mine but did not hear it. God, coach will get really mad.”

 

K:”Yep. Captain and the co-captain are late at the same time. This is bad.”

 

S:”Anyway. Hurry up wear your crampons.” he turned to Lizzy while Kai was wearing his football shoes. “So..you know we need to go to our practice. See you around.” he said scratching his hair  and walked towards to the football field. Lizzy could not get enough of seeing him this little as she missed him and not to mention they were not on good terms since the New Year party. She walked towards the field and sat on the benches near the field to watch their practice. It was quite a good sight for her as she got to watch sweaty serious Sehun. She let herself watch him without averting her eyes even a second as he was not aware of her. *Gosh, he is sooo perfect and y. I want him a lot. When the hell is he going to confess me? OR is he even going to confess to me?! He is really persistent. He hasnot been talking to me for the past two weeks because he is still mad at me. But I am really just friends with Luhan. I need to speak with him properly and explain the things. He should know that he was in wrong as he did not invite me. I am still mad at him for this. But he still cares about me. He even left me to my room at that night..I need to thank him for this.*  When she saw that Sehun was looking at her from the field, her heartbeat got fastened. *Omg, he spotted me. He is looking at me!! What am I supposed to do?* She started to freak out as she did not want to get caught. But after seeing his smirk, she understood that he would mock her for this later. She got up from her seat and walked away from the field. When she was going to her room, she encountered with Nana who seemed to be in a hurry.

 

L:”Jin!! Finally you are here!!”

 

N:”Liz, I am late! Lets talk later!!”

 

L:”I am really wondering what you did with your boy last night, you know.” she said questioningly with a frown on her face.

 

N:”Gosh Liz. I said I am late. I will tell you and Yujin everything later. See you. Muah.” she said and ran away with her sport bag swinging on her arm.

 

 

However when the evening came, Nana couldnot come to their room while the girls were eagerly waiting for her. She had to go to her home as her sister called her up. It seemed that her parents argued again and she went to check out the situation at her home. Her father apparently sank money in stock market again and her mother probably went mad because of this. Even though her father has lost many money at the stock market, he still continued to invest his money there and risked everything he was gaining. He was gaining quite a lot money but because of the fact that he wasnot investing his money to any rational way of investments but to the stock market which is really risky, he hasnot been able to save the money he earned. There were even times that he wanted money from his wife and there were times she gave him money only to regret later. Nana and her sister was aware that their parent's marriage in at the edge as they were arguing a lot lately and their father was no longer acting like a sane person. Not to mention he was always distant to them. Nana was really angry at his father and staying at dormitory was helping her to get away from her father and the problems he was causing. He wasnot the type of the man who was causing physical damage to them yet his immature and irresponsible acts were troubling the family. Nana was scared that her mother would get enough of him and breaks the marriage; on the other hand, she couldnot help but to think that it would be best for his mother. Nana went to home with those troubling thoughts which made her forget the happiness she felt last night.

 

 

 

The next morning Nana came to school, she did not get welcomed with good news. When she saw the people gathering in front of the school's main bulletin board where the school magazine is hung every week, she went there to see what the people are looking at. When she saw the picture of Sulli and Chanyeol, she got really shocked.

 

 

Breaking News!!

 

 

A new improvement in their relationship!! It seems that Chanyeol was doing a serenade to Sulli and she seems to be enjoying it!!

 

 

 

And there was a picture of them where Chanyeol was playing a guitar and Sulli was carefully listening to him. Nana felt really surprised to see them like that and wondered the reason behind it as it was the most impossible sight to see. And not to mention she felt anger towards the one who took the picture. She has always hated the journalism club members as they never leave people alone. And they were the main reason she and Kai had to act up every second they were together as it seemed like that they are everywhere watching people. *Oh God, what did you do Sulli? Krystal would be devastated to see this. What to do? I need the find out the reason why they were together in the first place. I need to find Sulli.* Nana thought.

 

When she found the Sulli, it seemed that the truth behind the photo was not like it seems as she predicted. But the thing that she got most surprised while listening to Sulli is that Chanyeol promised her that he would never bother her again. It was hard to believe but considering his behavior for the past two weeks, it seemed like he changed a little bit. But of course he was still sending daggers to Nana whenever he sees her. Nana has decided to keep an eye on his actions as she got really curious if he would really change for the better. But first thing to do right now was to go and talk to Krystal who would probably misunderstand the picture. She took Sulli with her and made them face each other. Sulli explained all the things and being a really mature woman herself, Krystal totally understood her and assured them that she feels better now.

 

After solving the things between Sulli and Krystal at the noon break, she directed herself to her classroom as she was about to be late to her lecture. On her way, she encountered with Sehun, Kai and Minzy and had to greet each of them, not to mention that she had to a kiss on Kai's lips since Minzy was watching them. But she did not hate it. And she realized that she no longer hates the skinship she was having with him. To be more honest, she was enjoying it. Even though the little peck did not satisfy her at that moment, she had to walk away from them hurriedly.

 

 

 

The evening came. The girls had assembled in Nana and Lizzy’s room. They planned study together but it was inevitable to have a chat when the girls were together so they have started to chitchat. They have first talked about Chanyeol and Sulli and the things happened between them. As Sulli wasn’t with them currently, they had talked about her freely.

 

L:”Is not it weird that Sulli is not that mad at Chanyeol? I mean we are even madder at him.” Lizzy said.

 

U:”It bothers me too. Does she like him or what?” Uee said with a slight disgust.

 

R:”Doesn’t she like Taemin?”

 

N:”She does like Taemin. I don’t think she likes Chanyeol. She is just too different from us. She is really patient. I am sure she doesn’t like Chanyeol but she has an understanding personality. She tries to understand even the ones like Chanyeol. I have a huge respect for her because of this. I will never ever understand or forgive the ones like him.”

 

L:”I hope Krystal is ok. She is a good person.”

 

U:”I think she should be better after all she is free from that bastard. She deserves better.”

 

N:”Definitely. What did she even see in Chanyeol?”

 

R:”I am sorry but what did you see in Kai I really wonder that?”

 

Uee and Lizzy gasped and looked at Nana. Nana her teeth and didn’t utter any word.

 

R:”I mean you were always badmouthing him, so what happened between you that made you like him?” Raina continued to question her.

 

N:”It just happened. Nothing more nothing less.”

 

R:”You are really hiding something from me. And I am sure I am the only one who doesn’t know anything about this in this room.” She looked at each of them. No one spoke for a while.

 

U:”Let’s just study. It is enough for talking.”

 

R:”SO you are going to shut the topic. Whenever I spoke, you always change or shut the topic.”

 

N:”Maybe I don’t feel like talking about MY relationship Raina.” She got obviously irritated.

 

R:”Now you are getting mad at me? You always do this Nana! What the hell is your problem? I don’t even know why you are getting angry at me? You did this at the first day of the New Year too.”

 

N:”I thought we handled that.”

 

R:”NO we didn’t!”

 

Nana shut her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

N:”Look Raina. I know that I was mad at you and Taemin as you left me with Kai at New Year Party. Then you got angry at me and you had all the right to get angry as you did not know the truth.”

 

R:”So what the hell is this truth?”

 

N:”My relationship with Kai is Fake!” she couldn’t stand anymore and dropped the bomb.

 

R:”What? What do you mean?!”

 

L:”Kai is forcing Jinah to date him.”

 

R:”WHAT?! Why? How?” she felt really shocked and angry. Suddenly she felt regretful as the things she knew weren’t the way they seemed. “How is he forcing you?”

 

N:”You know the incident happen last year, the one I had to beat some girls because they asked for trouble. Someone recorded it when I was fighting with them.”

 

R:”And Kai is using that video record to threaten you?” she said in disbelief.

 

N:”Yes.”

 

R:”Why? I mean what is he gaining from this? Why does he do this? Didn’t he hate you too?”

 

N:”Because he hates me that he is doing this. Don’t you see that this is a perfect way to make someone’s miserable? He is enjoying the fact that he is forcing me to do something I hate the most.”

 

U:”He is also observing her from up close so that she wouldn’t cause any trouble to him.”

 

L:”Not to mention that he is using her to get rid of his annoying fan girls. He is making Nana as a target for them. Nana had dealt some girls who apparently were against this relationship from the beginning of the semester.”

 

R:”Omg…How hateful is he?!!” she said with a low voice then she looked at Nana worryingly. “Jinah I am sooo sorry. I-I didn’t know.” She put her hand on her arm caringly.

 

N:”Of course you didn’t know girl, don’t worry.”

 

R:”But you should have told me earlier then I wouldn’t have acted like this. I would have protected you too. Don’t you trust me?”

 

N:”I trust you too but he threatened me not to tell anyone. He knows tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter