Lizzy's most memorable first day

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys here is the 3rd chapter.I want to remind you that Im Jin Ah is Nana's real name, Park Sooyoung is Lizzy's real name. 

Enjoy reading :)

 

 

 

Kai and Sehun saw Chanyeol and Krystal and approached their table. But apparently Chanyeol heard the shocking news

and he was snorting when they seated on their seats. Chanyeol was so angry but Kai did not care less.

-C: “Kai, is it true that you are going out with that witch?”

-K: “What witch? I am not going out a witch”

-C: “Then how about a ?”

-K: “Nope, I am just going out with a girl” Kai was dead serious

-C: “How could this happened? And why the hell am I learning this from the other people?”

-K:” don’t make a scene about it, things got changed and now she is my girlfriend, accept it!”

-C:” I am not gonna accept that girl as a girlfriend of my friend ok?”

Sehun noticed that this arguing was not going anywhere.

-S: “ok Chanyeol everyone has their own reasons, they are going out and you should respect your friend’s idea.”

-C:” I am not gonna respect it, she is one hateful that I am gonna hate forever and I am gonna make her last year

a miserable one!”

 

Kai’s face was emotionless, he did not say anything. He knows that not just Chanyeol but each friend of him don’t like Nana.

But Chanyeol was getting out of control and Kai started to get angry. He wont tell it is a fake one cause the fewer people know

the safer the secret is. So whatever crap Chanyeol will say, he wont care about it. Meanwhile, Krystal was trying to calm Chanyeol

 

-Kry: “Channie that’s ok, you should respect him, don’t get angry this much, it is obvious that Kai has his own reasons”

-C: “I am not gonna be calm about it and I am not gonna accept her”

-K:”You have to” he said calmly. The way he was looking at Chanyeol showed that Kai has one step to go mad.

 

Krystal scared that Kai will get angry and do something bad to Chanyeol. Chanyeol also understood that. He did not want to

stay there any longer and got up. When Chanyeol started to get away, Krystal spoke:

 

-Kry:” Kai, I apologize on behalf of Chanyeol. You know he is always exaggerating things. He just got shocked so don’t mind him,ok?”

-K: “That’s ok Krystal you don’t have apologize for him. He should just get use to this and should not get on my nerves.”

-Kry: “Ok, I will talk to him. I am sure that he will understand your feelings and he will calm down. Ok see you guys later”

 

Kai saw Nana in one of the distant table talking with her friends. Her face was not happy and it was obvious that she was trying to

explain how this relationship happened. *She is going through the same things, things are not gonna be easy for us to convince

people especially for her, because I don’t care what my friends think but she cares about her idiotic friends think. Good luck Im Jin-ah*

He enjoyed the scene she was trying so hard to explain herself to her friends.

 

-S: “So what about ceremony?” Sehun asked

-K: “We are so going to skip it! btw are you looking for someone? Your eyes were scanning all over the cafeteria.”

-S: “No, no one” he stuttered a bit.

-K:” are you sure it is not a certain person you were looking for?”

-S: “No! you know Minzy has not come back yet, I was just searching  her.”

-K:” oh yeah, I am sure you were.” Kai enjoyed the way Sehun was trying to deny.

-S:" So shall we go and check  if our newly renovated room is ok? it has been 3 months since we were in our dorm room"

-K:”Yeah, lets go and have a nap until the ceremony ends”

 

Minzy saw them going to the other way from the ceremony.

 

-M: “hey guys where are you goin? The ceremony is this way” she showed the opposite way.

-S:”What ceremony, is there a ceremony?” Sehun pretended not to know a thing.

-M:”omg, you are skipping it! I cant belive you guys!!”

K: “As always, Whats so surprising about it?” they both grinned at her.

 M:” ok, it is your loss. For your information, ceremonies are actually fun and you get to see every student there. I mean everyone Sehunnie"  she threw a knowing look to Sehun.

Sehun understood what was she trying to say but nobody could get him to go to that boring ceremony.

S: “So what if everyone is there. I don’t wanna bore myself with that damn ceremony, have fun there Minz, I am so sleepy and I need my bed right now, nothing else.” Sehun thought with a certain girl on his mind: *actually it would be better I sleep on that bed with her* 

M: “ok, see you later then” She got away from them while greeting lots of people on the corridor.

 

 

 

*Oh god im running late I am running late*  Lizzy hurried herself to get ready as she got up really late.However, she still took a lot of time preparing for school. She looked at the mirror after doing her make-up.  "ok I am ready so lets get going Liz"  She talked to her reflection on the mirror and did a thumbs up. She got out of the dormitory and hurried to the main building. She was so hungry that she wanted to eat something before ceremony. *I guess I have no time for eating. I wish Nana bought me something to eat* While she was walking really fast, she did not pay attention her front and she crushed somebody. She looked up who it was and saw Kai whose drink spilled over him. She saw Sehun looking at her. *OMG!! THIS MUST BE A JOKE!!. So is this how I am gonna start my last year, spilling that annoying bastard’s drink all over him. HAHAHAH  he deserved it!!!! but I am so dead now*

She saw clearly that Kai got so furious. She did not know how to start talking.

 

-L: “Ermm,K-Kim Jongin-shi, I am so sorry for my clumsiness. I was in a hurry ”She tried to look apologetically.

-K: “Is this what you call a clumsiness, you crushed me and washed me with a drink!” he was obviously fuming in anger.

Sehun was observing the scene but he got worried that Kai would do something to her.

-S:” Ok buddy it is no big deal, we were going to our room right, you can change your shirt there”

 

Lizzy saw Sehun trying to calm his friend down. She wondered If he is doing only for her or he would do the same thing if she was another girl. She always wondered if the rumors are really true or not, however there were no obvious signals from Sehun that she never understood what he feels about her. Not to mention, she was feeling nervous not just because of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter