Nana's Determination

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was Monday morning, the day after she kissed Kai. Nana woke up earlier than usual with something troubling her mind. The thing she did yesterday was definitely not a good memory but why she did was not that incomprehensible. He was obviously trying to intimidate her, corner her, so she just wanted to show him that she is not those little shy girls who he probably thinks he can tease with just one glance. She wanted to show him she is definitely not scared of him. She was delighted to see his shocked face. That almighty Kim Jongin got actually shocked by a little kiss. She liked that sight of him, that uneasiness, indecisiveness whether to kiss her back or not. She affected him in a way, she found herself wanting continue to do that. She will act just like he wants her to. While playing along with him, she will try to leak information from his gang and their doings like how she planned at the beginning of the semester.  Also, she will find a way out from this relationship, probably by starting searching for that video record. She was busy with dealing with her friends’ reactions on this relationship and trying to fix their judgmental attitude from September so she couldnot search for that record. It has been 2 months since then and it was the first time she actually felt this ready for a battle. She decided to do her best and buried the actual reason in the depths of her mind. She did not want to think that she is doing this because she wants to distract herself from her old feelings. Seeing Kris was not actually the best idea but it was beneficial for her in a way. She found a determination after seeing that he was really happy with his girlfriend. She should be happy for him but instead she got mad at herself finding Kris the only guy that could attract her. She can let him go, actually she had already let him go but the feeling that she will never find a guy that she would love and love her back, was troubling her all being. She admitted that she will never find a proper guy, she will always be misfortunate. Being the fake girlfriend of the guy she despises the most is a clear evident for that. But, she accepted her fate and decided to play along. It could be fun, who knows? She wore her uniform and wore some eye catching accessories. She did a perfect make up on her face. After curling her light brown hair, she looked at herself and confirmed that she did a good job.  

She grabbed her bag and her phone and was about to go out when she saw Lizzy dragging herself out from her room.

N:”Good morning Liz” Lizzy looked at her giving a sleepy smile. After taking few steps, she looked at Nana again.

L:”You kind of look different today.”

N:”How so?”

L:”I mean you are always beautiful but something is different, the feeling maybe. A fresh feeling. And you look relieved.”

N:”Yeap. I feel really good this morning. I tried to make myself look better. I will be waiting you in the cafeteria, don’t be late.”

L:”Ok.” Lizzy looked at Nana again and stayed indecisive to say something.

N:”What Liz?” she asked as she saw Lizzy’s troubled expression.

L:”About S-sehun..i mean I don’t know what to think or what is should do..”

N:”What do you mean Liz?”

L:”He is always in my head, I don’t know why Jinah but even though he punched Myungsoo, even though I should be mad at him because of that, I cant bring myself to do that. The way he looked at me that night, he seemed really angry and broken at the same time. Why do you think he is doing this to me?”

N:”He obviously likes you.”

L:”But he doesnot even look at me now! He turns his head when we came across. I hate it! It is like I was the one at fault even though I was only hanging out with my friend!”

N:”Look Liz, his way of doing things is definitely wrong. No one has any right over some other person. He is not even your friend let alone boyfriend. He is not the owner of you. If he really likes you, he should properly face you and confess.”

L:”You are right, I think so too. But you know, I started think about him…a lot.”

N:”You have fallen for him huh Liz?” Lizzy expected a mischievous smile on Nana’s face but her face was serious and she was giving an understanding look.

L:”I don’t know. I don’t even know him that much! I just..he confuses me a lot! And I hate it when he ignores me!”

N:”Ok Liz, calm down. It is normal that you think this way, just think thoroughly about your feelings for him. But don’t let him meddle with your business. Just make yourself beautiful and come to cafeteria. I am pretty sure that no one could ignore you that long! You confuse him a lot!!” she winked at her playfully.

L:”Ok!! Yeah you are damn right!! He wont be able to ignore me!!” she half yelled confidently.

N:”Hahhaah that’s my girl!!” she chuckled and walked out of their room.

 

On her way to Cafeteria, she came across to her boyfriend. She smiled to herself and approached him with a confident look.

N:”I cant describe how much I am happy to see you early in the morning, my love.” She said as she put her arms around his neck. Kai got irritated by her act but of course did not show it as people were watching them. She stopped hugging him and put a little distance to look at him. He was in a mess, but it was not definitely making him less ier, on the contrary the messy look was making him hotter than he already is. Nana did not want to think that way but it was an obvious fact that she couldnot deny. She saw his tie was hanging around his neck without being tied. She grabbed the tie and started tying it properly like she learned from Taemin.

N:”You know what, ties are for not hanging but for tying.” She looked at him only to get uneasy since he was directly looking at her eyes with an indescribable look. She focused on his tie averting her eyes from him. Kai was watching her carefully as she was tying his tie. He noticed that she was looking different, more confident to be exact. He liked that actually, that means she was ready to play along with him. It excited him in a way. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. He gave a satisfied smirk as he saw he surprised face. However, she put that face only for a few seconds. She smirked back at him and continued her job confidently. She finished her job by making the last knot really tight to choke him off. He got pissed and loosened his tie after pushing her hands away.

K:”Are trying to choke me off?” he whispered harshly.

N:”Yes, that’s exactly what I want” she gave an innocent smile that if the people were watching them wouldnot even understand they were arguing. The couple was whispering each other really bad words and threads but from a distance, it was seen as if they were talking sweetly each other since they were hugging really affectionately.

K:” off, you are clinging me hard!”

N:”Is not that what you wanted? Play my part?” she caressed his cheeks while looking at him.

K:”You repel me a lot, Im Jinah!! Enough with your act, you are overdoing it!”

N:”Like I said, this is what I am trying to do, repel you” she wandered her finger around his face features and looked at him seductively.

K:”You are so gonna regret this!” he said as he buried his face on her neck and started it. Nana got taken aback by his sudden act and she did not know how to react. He was her neck and Nana started to feel good as he was doing a professional job. She wanted to get rid of him but she couldnot do so because there were a lot people passing by and enjoying this small show. She felt really ashamed and whispered to him.

N:”Stop this, now!! You jerk!” she tried to stop him by pulling his hair but he was not stopping. She was starting to feel dizzy as he was her earlobe and sweet spots on her neck. He continued his job for some time before stopping.He raised his head and saw her blushing face.

K:”You were feeling really good huh, Im Jinah?.You seemed to enjoy it.” He victoriously smirked at her and his lips while looking at her.

K:”Bleh, I really hate the parfume taste. It is bitter.” he tried to wipe away the taste from his lips.

N:”I cant believe you did this!! You despicable jerk! I hate you a lot!”

K:”Oh come darling, you were about to moan yet you are telling me you did not like it?”

N:”You are soo disgusting!!” she was struggling hard not to yell or slap him.

K:”You were the one who wanted to play” he slid her collar aside and examined her neck. “Wow I did a pretty harsh job there.  Those hickeys are really visible.” Hearing his words; Nana hit his hands away and walked hurriedly towards the closest WC. *I cant believe this guy!! Just how much hateful can he get more?!” She looked at the mirror and saw the hickeys on her neck. She felt really disgusted and angry. She tried to clean her neck by water. *You are the one who is gonna regret Kim Jerk-in!” She got out from the WC and returned to her room quickly to grab a scarf to hide the hickeys. As she walked into her room, she saw Lizzy who is preparing herself. Lizzy looked at Nana with a surprised look.

L:”What happened? Why did you come back?”

N:”I am so going to kill him!! I wanna rip his face apart!! Ahhh I despise him!!  A LOT!!”

L:”Jina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter