Meeting Kai's Father

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*To avoid any confusion, the red italic sentences are Nana's thoughts while the blue ones are Kai's. Enjoyy reading^^

 

 

“OMG!! WHY THE HELL AM I HERE BESIDE HIM?!! CRAP!! !” Nana started to shout uncontrollably when she realized the one beside her on the bed is none other than Kai. Kai slightly moved and mumbled something in his deep sleep.”How dare you continue to sleep when I am freaking out here?! YAH KIM JONGIN! WAKE UP YOU JERK!!” she harshly nudged him to wake him up. Kai turned his head to her side and lifted his face slightly from the pillow. He looked at her with a confused expression with his slightly opened eyes.

K:”Nana?” he said hoarsely, while looking at her with his puffy eyes. Nana shut up after hearing his y morning voice. She looked at his messy bed hair and lips which looked more plumped than ever. She regained herself after a while and started nagging at him.

N:”Tell me why the I am here Kai? What did you to me, huh?!!”

K:”W-hat? God..I didn’t do anything to you. I wouldn’t even think about doing something to you. So shut the hell up and let me sleep. My head is aching” he turned his head to other side again.

N:”Why am I here then?! And why am I only in my underwear?! YAH I AM ASKING YOU JERK!”

Kai turned to her side again and he looked really pissed.

K:”You passed out drinking too much last night and I, being a good boyfriend I am, brought you to my home as you were unable to walk by yourself. “ he said sarcastically. “I didn’t give much thought about bringing you to my room as I was also hella drunk. When I went to bathroom and turned back, you had already undressed yourself and got into my bed. So don’t think any weird things as I didn’t even undress you or put you in my bed to do something to you. Only in your dreams, I would touch you.” He added with a slight smirk. Nana hit his shoulder lightly.

N:” YAH!! I wouldn’t even dream about you!!”

K:”Ok ok..dont hit me woman! And please get back to sleep. Lets sleep a bit more. I am so tired..” he felt asleep while mumbling his last words. *This is really unbelievable! How could my friends let me go with him last night? What if he had done something to me? But he said he wouldn’t right? I am not even attractive in his eyes…he doesn’t find me beautiful…* she felt depressed without knowing. *My head aches so much..I need a painkiller.* She lifted herself with so much force and directed herself to her bag. She took painkillers from her bag and went to the door which probably leads to bathroom. She went inside and saw her guess is correct. She threw up with an urge after drinking water from the sink. She washed her face and removed her ruined makeup with the wet wipe that she found on some shelf. She gargled with a mouth spray she found. She swallowed the pills she took from her bag. After she finished her business in bathroom, she went back to Kai’s room. She saw a tee on the couch. She grabbed it and quickly wore it to cover herself. She couldn’t find any energy to find another thing to wear so she directed herself to bed with only the t-shirt which was barely covering her upper thighs. She went under the covers and lay on the bed further away from Kai as much as she can.  She quickly drifted to sleep without giving any thought on how she laid beside him again.

 

Kai opened his eyes after feeling a weight on his body. He tried to see what was wrapping him tightly from his blurry sight. As his sight became clearer, the thing on him became more precise, a girl to be exact. After recalling what happened last night, he remembered that he took Nana to his home with him. He understood that the messy light brown hair belongs to none other than his girlfriend who was apparently wearing his shirt. He tried to move from beneath of her but it was impossible to do so as she was hugging him tightly. Her head was leaning on his chest and her hair was all around on his chest, tickling his neck. He slightly lifted himself after managing to slide her to his shoulder side. He realized the tickling feeling around was due to the fact that she wrapped his waist with her leg. He saw her black lacy and her slightly opened waist. He started to feel aroused seeing her perfect skinned leg wrapping around him and her inner thigh leaning on his crouch. He didn’t know what to for a moment and only watched her with a bit wide eyes. When he felt getting erected, he understood that it was time to remove her from his body. He quickly pushed her over himself and got up from the bed. He threw a look to her, only to feel regret as her sight was inviting him to do something bad to her. She hugged his pillow and threw her leg on the covers. The t-shirt on her was now more open, exposing her milky skin to his hungry eyes. He found himself his lips while looking at her hungrily. *If only i could remove that lacy …She is clearly inviting me to f-ck her..* After realizing what he was thinking, he walked towards the bathroom and tried to regain his breath after shutting the bathroom door. *What the hell am I thinking?! She is Nana, the girl that I clearly don’t like! How could I desire her?! But isn’t it normal? Afterall she is laying on my bed, totally vulnerable, totally inviting… God damn it, she looked so y that I will probably dream about her* He hurried himself to shower and the cold water to get a hold himself. He had to to get rid of the . After finishing his business and taking a good shower, he finally gained his control and got off the bathroom. He saw that she was still sleeping. Her sight made him a bit aroused again but he quickly shooed the dirty thoughts which threatened to occur in his mind.  He approached to her and shook her to wake up.

K:”Hey wake up.” He continued to shake her up until she opened her eyes. She mumbled some incoherent words.

N:”Mmmmhh where am I?” she spoke in a husky voice which was another turn on for Kai. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Kai who was looking at her deeply. After remembering where she is, she quickly buried herself under the cover while looking at him in horror.

K:”You finally woke up.” He spoke coldly. He walked towards his wardrobe and took sweatpants. He threw it onto the bed. “Wear this. You can take a shower.”

She nodded and wore the sweatpants under the covers. When she got up from the bed, Kai looked at her and appreciated her small look in his clothes. He smiled unintentionally while eyeing her from her head to toe. Nana saw the way he looks at her and cleared to get his attention.

N:”Can you give me towel?”

K:”Everything you need is in the bathroom. You can find clean towels and hair brushes in the drawers. You can use my shampoo and shower gel. I only have men shampoo so be contented with it.”

N:”Doesn’t matter. Any kind of shampoo will do.” She said and directed herself to bathroom after throwing one last look to him. *Gosh, he looks so fine with that wet hair.* She went inside the bathroom and shut the door. Kai realized that she locked the door after hearing the click noise. *WTF! Who does she think she is?! It is not like I will rush into the bathroom to see her . She is unbelievable!* He shook his head in disapproval making tsk sounds between his clenched teeth. He went out form his door to find a maid in the house. When one of the maids crossed her way with him, he stopped her.

“Young master, I was on my way to your room. Your father is expecting you in the living room. He told me to inform you about it.”

K:”Is dad at home?”

“Yes master, he wanted to spend the first day of the year with you, as usual.”

K:”Oh God right. I keep forgetting that this is the first day of the year. I will go to the living room. By the way, can you find female clothes and bring them to my room?”

“Yes master.”  She said confusedly but didn’t question his order.

K:”Good.” He said and quickly went downstairs to greet his father. When he went inside the room, his father looked at him and slightly smiled at him.

“Good afternoon my son” his father said knowingly, signaling the clock on the wall. Kai looked at the time and saw that it was 13:35. It was actually normal for him to sleep this late as he had drunk many drinks last night. He could actually sleep until the evening as he was having a heavy hangover and he only got slightly better even though he had a shower with cold water.

K:”Happy New Year dad.” He said and threw himself beside his father on the couch. He also requested a coffee as the smell coming from his father’s coffee made him crave form it.

“I heard that you came with a young lady last night. Where is she? Still sleeping?” his father asked while his eyes were glinting in a playful manner. Kai looked at his father and thought what to say to him regarding Nana.

K:”She is in bathroom”

“Wow, I hope you took precautions son. Although I would want to be a grandfather, I need to know my daughter-in-law beforehand right?”

K:”Dad, it is not like that. We didn’t do anything like that. We were, especially her were really drunk that we went to sleep as soon as we got into the bed.”

“Really? It is your first time bringing a girl to home. She must be special huh?”

Kai swallowed and thought the most proper answer to give to his father. *Should I act like she is my real girlfriend? Actually I should, so that he would never bring about the topic regarding arranged marriages.*

K:”Dad, you remember your promise regarding me finding a girl that I love wholeheartedly and you giving up the idea of setting me up in an arranged marriage, right?”

“Yes, of course. So you are saying that you found a proper girl that you love?”

K:”Yes dad, I found and I love her. She is so special that I even brought to our home. I wanted to be with her at the first day of the year and I wanted to introduce her to you.” Kai got surprised at himself while pouring those words from his own mouth. He couldn’t believe himself how he said those words that easily without skipping a beat. “And dad, please don’t get any wrong assumptions regarding her. The reason she came with me last night was because she felt asleep and I had to bring her. Otherwise, she wouldn’t agree to it. She is a girl with morals. She even got angry at me after realizing that she is my room. You know, it was our first time sleeping together. I don’t want you to get any wrong idea about her as I care for her.”

His father listened him attentively before patting his back in an assuring way.

“Don’t worry son, I am not getting any wrong ideas. You are just at an age where you can do things without giving any thoughts. But I know my son. You are not the type who would take advantage of his girlfriend when she is drunk.” He sipped from his coffee and spoke again. “I am itching to meet that young lady who stole my son’s heart.”

Kai forced a smile as he felt really bad lying to his own father after seeing his excitement about meeting Nana. Kai hurriedly finished his own coffee while having a conversation with his father regarding his girlfriend. He told his dad the things he knew about Nana. He started from her name and told various things like her sport activities, her sister’s occupation. He put the empty mug on the coffee table and stood up.

K:”Dad, I am going to look Nana. I will bring her here.”

“Nana?”

K:”Her nickname. I call her Nana instead of her real name.”

“Jinah is more beautiful name though. Anyway, go check on her and I will tell the maids to prepare a breakfast for you.”

Kai nodded and directed himself upstairs. When he went inside the room, he saw no one inside and understood that she was still in bathroom. He grabbed the female clothes from the couch which were apparently put by the maid as he requested. He walked towards to the bathroom and knocked the bathroom door.

K:”Nana?”

N:”I am about to get out.”

K:”I will give you more proper clothes so open the door slightly so that I can hand them to you.”

Nana opened the door and extended her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter