Jealousy??

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Nana woke up early to do morning exercise to maintain her condition as she couldn’t actively participate in her practices. She wore her jerseys and went out to the cold morning weather. It was the last week of November so the winter was coming chasing the autumn weather that she liked. But she liked winter too as she was eagerly waiting for snow to fall down. After doing some warm-up exercises, she started to jog along the path covered with leaves that were already fallen down from the trees leaving them . She started to feel relaxed as the fresh weather filled her lungs. She thought about her current situation; exams, lessons, school stress and also Kai. She decided to stop being depressed about her fake relationship; there was no need to trouble her own mind with all those negative feelings. She should stand firm no matter what since there is an important exam waiting at the end of the year. It is already depressing so she will try to stay strong against Kai no matter how much he troubles her. She will try not to mind him. It was obvious that he has no cure for his inhumanity so she will try to seem like she is getting along with him. She will make him think that she is doing what he wants. She isn’t sure if she has enough patience to do that but she will try to withstand him with all patience she has. Actually she has been doing fairly good job at this. Moreover aside from dealing with his all jerkiness, she also had to give lessons to some of his stupid annoying fangirls. She even had to use brutal force to some impertinent ones without getting caught to any teacher. All those threats and menaces she threw them worked out as no one was approaching Kai or her. Her ‘Scary Sunbae’ image has gotten more widely known and she is being feared more than before. She didn’t mind being known like that as she didn’t care about what people think about her. She got pulled out from her thoughts as she heard some laughs. She turned her head to look behind only to see Kai and Krystal jogging towards her. Seeing them talking cheerfully and laughing carelessly like a child made her feel bitter. They stopped as they saw Nana who is in standing in front of them. Krystal smiled at her while Kai seemed like he didn’t like seeing her there.

Krys:”Good morning Nana-shi. Are you also running?” she asked carefully as she saw Nana’s somewhat bitter face. Nana smiled at her.

N:”Good morning. Yes, normally I don’t jog at weekdays but since I cant participate my practices due to my injured finger (she threw a blaming look at Kai), I need to keep my condition stable.”

Krys:”Is your hand getting better?” she asked concernedly.

N:”Yes. It is getting better. Thanks for your concern.” Krystal looked at Kai who seemed to listen two girls chatting. She nudged him to get himself together as he seemed a bit lost while looking at Nana. Kai frowned at Krystal as he saw a playful smirk on her face.

K:”What?” Krystal shrugged her shoulders as she chuckled seeing his confused face.

Krys:”Nothing. I am going ahead. Catch me up after talking with your girlfriend.” She winked at Nana and jogged away from them. Nana looked at her behind with disbelief.

K:”So, did you cancel your date with that guy?” he asked coldly breaking the silence.

N:”Yes. Happy?” she asked bitterly with a frown on her face.

K:”Why would I be? Don’t forget, we are going out at that night.”

N:”Don’t worry, I won’t forget.” She snorted with a wry expression on her face.

K:”Good. See you then.” He jogged away without saying anything further. Nana rolled her eyes and continued her morning exercise while trying to forget his carefree expression around Krystal. She went to her room after finishing her exercise. She saw Lizzy being in a hurry and wondered how she woke up without her waking her up.

N:”Why are you up this early? Is something up?”

L:”Today is my duty day. I am the student on the watch duty in the garden.” She answered her. Once a year, every student was required to be the monitor in the halls or the garden. Being monitor in the garden meant strolling around the garden in the break time and warning students if they are doing something against the school rules. During the class time, there is no requirement for them to join classes if there are no exams or something important.

L:”I am late. I need to go and meet today’s monitor teacher to learn if there is something extra I need to do.”

N:”Take a book to read or study. You will get bored during the class time. Who is the other garden watch?”

L:”Someone from 3rd years, I don’t know. Anyway, I am going. See you, kisses, byeee” she rushed out from the room after sending a flying kiss to Nana making her chuckle at her cuteness.

 

 

Everything was going smoothly for Lizzy as no problem happened during her monitoring duty. She only had to warn some freshman students as they were playing football in a forbidden area. The lunch break came and she went back to garden after having lunch quickly. Lunch meant trouble as a lot of students were out all around the campus. She wandered around the garden and warned some students. She was glad that no one was being defiant when they were being warned. They stopped whatever they are doing after being warned and Lizzy was really glad for that. However, her peaceful day came to an end as she saw Sehun and his friends smoking at one of the hidden places in the campus. She stayed at her spot as she was hesitant to go warning them. She felt scared to go near them as she wasn’t sure about their reaction. Sehun’s presence was making it harder than it already is. *But they can’t say anything to me since Sehun is there, right? No what am I thinking? He has been ignoring me, never looking at me. I don’t think he would even care about me let alone defend me. Does he really not care about me? Wait… it can be the chance to see if he really cares about me or not. I will go there and tell them to stop smoking. See what happens. You can do it Sooyoung! Fighting!!* She gathered all her courage and walked towards them. As she approached towards them, her heart beat increased more and more at the every step she took. She saw them laughing and talking. The smiling face of Sehun made her feel butterflies in her stomach. The boys realized her presence as she came near to them.

L:”Can you drop your cigarettes. You know that it is forbidden to smoke in school.” She said with a shaky voice. The boys looked at her with interest and some of them laughed mockingly.

L:”Is it really that funny?” she asked as she was getting angry because of their laughing.

-“What if we don’t? Wait..will you threaten us with telling on teachers?”

L:”Yes exactly.” She said firmly. The boys laughed again as one of them approached her with a threatening look. She tried to keep herself cool even thought she was feeling uneasy as Sehun wasn’t doing anything. *Will he just watch? How could I be so stupid to trust him. He wont do anything. I got myself into trouble.* She took a quick glance at Sehun who was watching her with a serious expression. The boy stopped right in front of her and spoke with the same mocking tone.

-“If you can go to the teachers of course.”

L:”What do you mean? Are you threatening me? Who do you think you are-?” she got stopped as he grabbed her chin tightly. Sehun gave a big sigh and moved away from the wall he was leaning to. He tightly grabbed that boy’s hand and pulled away from Lizzy’s chin. The boy looked at Sehun with a surprised face but his face turned into a terrorized expression as he saw the scary look on Sehun’s face. He stepped back with weak legs. Lizzy saw the other boys were also looking at Sehun with eyes filled with fear.

S:”Drop the cigarettes as she said.” They quickly threw their cigarettes on the floor and stepped on them to put out the existing fire on the cigarette tips.

L:”C-can you throw them in to trash bins?” she asked hesitantly.

S:”Do what she says and go.” He commanded harshly. Lizzy got surprised seeing at his this side since he was usually calm and easy going. She understood the reason why he is one of the most feared people in the school. She felt relieved as she understood Sehun was still caring about her but she was still feeling uneasy. And that uneasiness increased as the two of them left alone. She felt Sehun’s eyes on her and forced herself to look at him.

S:”Are you out of your mind? Are you trying to get yourself into trouble?” he scolded her.

L:”I am only doing my duty. Smoking is forbidden. You should also put out your cigarette.“ She pointed at his cigarette after realizing that he didn’t put it out.

S:”Nah, I am not putting it out. I will finish it.”

L:”W-what? Can you please stop smoking?”

S:”I really wonder what you can do about it? Will you really tell the teachers?” he smirked at her with a mocking expression.

L:”Yes. I will write your name on the paper and give it to the teacher.” She firmly stated.

S:”Go on.” He pointed with his head to the paper she was holding. She sighed and looked at him with a tired voice.

L:”Look Sehun. I don’t want to write your name. Can you just put it out? And why are you even smoking it at this young age? It is really harmful to your health.”

S:”So you are worried about my health?” he smiled at her mischievously.

L:”Sehun, please…” she asked with a soft voice.

S:”Ok ok, I am throwing it out.” He put out his cigarette and threw it into the closest bin.

L:”C-can you stop smoking?” She asked with a low sincere voice.

S:”If you ask like this, how can I say no?” She looked at him and saw his smiling face. He suddenly brought his face really close that she thought he would kiss her but he only stayed like that as he looked at her eyes. Lizzy felt uneasy as he neither moved an inch nor said something. As the silence became too uncomfortable for her, she wanted to say something.

L:”T-thank you for protecting me from those guys.” She said with a low voice escaping her eyes.

S:”What? I didn’t hear that well. Can you repeat it?” he came closer to her with a mocking smile. It was obvious from his face that he heard her very well. She felt her face heating up with his sudden closeness.

L:”Y-you heard it well. I am not repeating it.” Sehun held her chin lightly and looked at her deeply. He caressed her chin where the boy held tightly.

S:”I don’t want to hear your thanks. I want to feel it.” He said with a low voice making butterflies in her stomach. He looked at her lips hungrily and his own lips. She escaped her eyes from him as she felt really weak under his gaze. She was having really a hard time to control her nervousness he was causing to her.

S:”So? I am waiting, you know.” She looked at him with a confused face. *Does he want me to kiss him or what? Oh God what to do?? He is making me really confused and nervous. I feel really weak under his gaze.*

S:”So you are not doing anything, then what should I do?” he continued to look at her for a while. She waited for him to do something cautiously. When she felt a quick peck on her temper, she felt a slight disappointment without realizing.

S:”Good luck on your duty. Don’t get yourself into trouble!” he said before walking away with his hands in his pockets. She looked behind him with a dumbfounded expression. But that only lasted few second as her face lit up with the happiness filled inside her all being. *He likes me right? He is so sweet…* She felt so energized that she did her monitoring job without feeling tired until at the end of school day.

 

 

The next day was again the same. Nana attended her classes, spent time with her friends, studied for her exams and of course avoided Kai as much as possible. Howev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter