Hanging out with Old Friends

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After morning exercise, Nana had shower and prepared her things as she will stay in her house for the weekend. In SM Academy, students prefer to stay in the school dormitory since it is really comfortable and convenient. Nana also chose to stay in dormitory when she first came to this school since her house is away from the school and her long time friend Taemin is also staying in dorms. Staying in dorms made her life easier as she got used to school easily and she made friends quickly thanks to her roommate Lizzy.

She looked up at the time and saw that it is 10 am. *I still have time until I meet the girls. I can have breakfast*. She went to cafeteria to have breakfast. She saw some of her team mates and seated herself at their table. She enjoyed her dinner with her friends as they talked about various funny things they experienced during their summer tournament. They could not finish talking about those times, even though they have already finished their breakfast. Some of them including Nana continued to talk while wandering around the garden. Nana was supposed to meet her friends at 12 pm so there was still 1 hour left. She was enjoying this time with her teammates until she saw Minzy waving at her 100 meter away from her. She and her friends walked towards her as the other girls are also friends with her. Nana sighed as she understood what Minzy was exactly doing near the football field. She saw the football team was practicing and Minzy was watching them.

M:”Hey girls!!” she greeted them happily. Nana could not help but smile when she saw Minzy’s bright expression, even though her mood went down seconds ago because of Kai’s existence on that field. She envied Minzy in this aspect since she is a really cheerful and nice girl who is always smiling at people and giving them positive energy. The girls also greeted her warmly and joined her for watching the football team as they sat on the audience benches. They pointed Nana to sit with them and she had no choice but to sit with them not to make them suspicious. They were not the only ones who were watching them since there were dozens of girls who were cheering and fangirling for them. The girls’ high pitched voices were annoying the hell out of Nana and she controlled herself not to burst out. One of her friends spoke:

-“I cant stand these kind of girls! They are overreacting and fangirling too much.”

-“Yeah, they are irritating for sure. I understand that football team members are cool and stuff but they are overdoing it. They should get a life.”

N:”They are losers who are not be able to live their own lifes. They have no self confidence to do anything on their own but they only admire, actually not admire but overreacting over other people’s hardwork. I am not saying that they cannot watch but they are screaming way too much. I mean it is just a practice not an important match or something.” She finally stated the feelings inside.

-“Not no mention they probably don’t know a thing about football.” She smirked.

-“Ah yeah” the other ones agreed after taking a glance at the girls. One of Nana’s teammate waved at her boyfriend who is a member of football team like Kai. It got attraction from the members and made Kai to look towards to the benches. He saw Nana was sitting with Minzy and some other girls. *Wth is she doing here? She is not here to watch me, right? Nah, I don’t think so, she seems troubled sitting there. She dressed herself unusual form her daily comfy clothes. Is she going somewhere? Whatever* he thought for a moment and continued to the practice after giving a quick wave to her. Nana also waved at him with a forced smile. The girls’ cheering stopped for a moment as they saw their little interaction. Some of them frowned some of them put aside their jealousy and fangirled over this interaction too. *They must be thinking that I actually came here to watch that bastard. Aish, I hate this! I love watching anything regarding football but I don’t want him to think I am here to watch him.* Because she got into deep thoughts she did not notice the teasing looks given to her by her friends.

-“Although It was shocking that you started going out with Kai in the beginning but now I am thinking that you actually look great together.”

-“Not to mention that he fits your ideal type.”   *Yeah, what an ideal fake boyfriend*

Nana had no choice but agreed with them as she nodded with a fake smile plastered on her face. She decided to watch the practice with girls for 15 minutes more. She liked the way the members are playing. *No wonder they got the first place among the high school teams in the tournament. They are playing really good. And why the hell Kai is in football team?! If he wasnot here, I would watch their practices for sure. But I gotta admit that he is the best. Oh god, I don’t wanna think like this but he seems really cool to my eyes with that skillful movements and concentrated look on his face.* She observed him carefully and noticed new things about him. It was obvious that he is passionate about football. He was seriously playing but sometimes he was making the mood higher and encouraging his teammates which was making Nana surprised as she saw him like a different person. He was sometimes goofing around to make s play comfortably and it was obvious that the member were listening him carefully not because they are scared of him but because they respect him as a good player and a captain. She admired his leadership as a team player and a co-captain. She was so into observing him that she did not hear that Minzy was talking to her.

N:”What? I couldnot hear?” she turned her eyes to Minzy who is smiling teasingly.

M:”You were so into your hot boyfriend that you did not even hear me” she nudged her arm continuously to .

N:”No what no no! No way! I was just watching all of them not just him!”

M:”Whats wrong with watching only him? He is yours; you can stare at him whenever you want”

N:”Ok Minz enough with teasing! What did you say earlier?”

M:”Were not you going to meet your friends? It is 12:45 now”

N:”What!! Omg I am late!! I need to hurry!” she quickly stood up and bid goodbye to her friends. Kai was also walking out of the field to get something he was asked by his coach. Nana saw Kai was walking towards her direction as he was wiping his sweat with the bottom edge of his t-shirt and he was lifting the bottom edge for that which caused his abs to be revealed. Nana saw his abs but tried not to get affected by it and kept a straight face as their ways finally crossed. Kai wasnot aware what he was doing and he has totally no clue that with that movement he caused a mental breakdown to the girls who were watching him. Since they were in front of people, they had to talk with each other.

K:”Where are you going?” he asked as nothing else came to his mind to ask her.

N:”Why? You don’t need to ask anything since they cant hear us from here. They can only see”

Kai got pissed off and regretted asking her a question.

K:”So you mean that we don’t need to speak but to show something to satisfy them, right?” he smirked at her and Nana felt a bit weird. Kai pulled her close and hugged her.

N:”Ah! WTF are you doing?! Go away!! You are sweaty!! So disgusting!!” He enjoyed her sufferings and tightened his grip. He was sweaty for sure and he was feeling really joyful as she got disgusted by his hug. The people who were watching them envied them a lot and squeezed inside. Kai finally let her go after giving a peck on her lips. She got totally dumbfounded as she did not really expect that. Kai walked away. After getting a hold of herself, Nana also started towards to the gate as she wiped her lips with a wet wipe she got in her bag after getting away from people. *WTF IS HE THINKING!! I AM SO MAD! SO SO MAD!!* She cursed continuously on her way to the place where she will meet with her friends. Her mind was so busy with plans to get rid of him that she noticed that she was already in front of the café when she saw the name of the café. She entered inside and looked for her friends. She heard Naeun’s voice calling her and she walked towards them. They all stood up and hugged Nana.

N:”Omg guys, its been an while!!” she hugged them tightly one by one. After greeting each other, they sat on their seats. They looked each other warmly and smiled.

Naeun:”I called you a few times but you did not pick it up. I got worried.”

N:”I am so sorry. I did not realize how much the time passed.”

Hyuna:”Oh what were you doing that you did not realize it?” she asked curiously. Nicole smiled sheepishly. Naeun gave her a suspicious look.

Nicole:”She must have been with her y boyfriend.”

N:”Oh come on Nic! It was not like that!” she said even though her being late was because of him in a way. “I was with my teammates”

H:”You and your team mates again. You are so close to them” she pouted making Nana laugh.

N:”What? Are you jealous Hyun?”

H:”I don’t want you to get closer to that many people!!”

Naeun:”Yeap. The more you get closer to other people, the less we see you”

N:”Come on girls!! It is not related with that!! We are in different schools!! You know that we are always together on holidays. But after school started, we couldnot see each other since all of us are busy.”

H:”You are always busier though. I can understand Lizzy, Uee and Raina but don’t get closer to many people. I don’t like it!! Btw where is Liz? I thought you would bring her not that I dont like her. Actually I like her more than you, hmph!!” Nana told them Lizzy had already planned to meet with Myungsoo and his group.

Nic:”Girls she doesn’t see us close anymore. She did not even tell us that she got herself a boyfriend.” Nana got mad at herself that she did not prepare herself for this question.

Naeun:”Yeah, how could you not tell us??! I still cant believe it! We are learning from facebook that o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter