You know that i am no good...

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After that night, Kai had been having confused thoughts about Nana. He constantly tried to convince himself he didn’t allow her to stay with her friends not out of jealousy but just to annoy her. Thanks to the week full off exams and assignments, he was able to forget about Nana a little bit. Whenever he saw her, she was dealing with her own school work. When they exchanged few words, she didn’t seem to be holding grudge for that night which he actually felt glad for. She looked stressful because of the exams other than that she seemed pretty happy. He wasn’t that aware but he was always watching her whenever he saw her in cafeteria or library. Sehun realized that and he was having quite fun inside. He pretty much assumed that Kai would eventually for Nana as she was the only girl who would attract him and suit him perfectly. Sehun also found himself liking her; the more he got to know her, the more he starts to think her as a friend. She was not the nicest girl but she was really an easy going person if you have a proper conversion with her. Nana also seemed to smile at Sehun more and whenever she saw him, she didn’t only nod at him as a greeting but stopped to exchange few words. And their conversation was getting longer when Minzy was also there with them. Kai realized that Nana and Sehun were getting closer as they were talking more especially about their football team. He didn’t like Sehun taking a liking to her as Minzy was already liking Nana more than enough.

Other than school work and Nana, his mind was also busy with the things outside the school. The gang that they made a deal with to finish Seungho’s gang together was no longer reconciling to have an alliance with them due to the plan that was ruined by Nana. He felt angry again with these thoughts and he felt hateful against her. He need to convince that gang’s leader called Yongguk. As the midterm week finished, he was no longer busy with studying so he decided to meet him at the weekend. He reluctantly agreed to meet him after some persuasive talking with him on the phone. At that Saturday evening, he went out to meet him personally without taking any other of his friends. He didn’t even tell Sehun that he was meeting him because he knew that Sehun would insist on coming. However, he wanted to meet him by himself as he wanted Yongguk not to feel pressured. He wasn’t going to meet him to threaten him but persuade him to join forces with him again. He went out from the campus gates and waited for a taxi to pass by. When a taxi appeared, he signaled driver to stop. He got in the taxi and told the driver where he wants to go. He was in deep thoughts when he realized they came to a place he cant recognize. The door suddenly opened and strong hands pulled him out of the car harshly. Someone hit him hard enough to make him almost faint. Two people grabbed him and dragged him to somewhere. They harshly threw him towards the concrete floor. He opened his eyes and tried to look at the people who were standing in front of him. Kai couldn’t recognize them after staring at each one’s faces. When he regained his senses, he finally spoke to ask questions.

K:”Who the hell are you? Why did you kidnap- “ his sentence got cut off when one of them punched him on the face.

-“Don’t speak you filth!!” the one who punched him hissed. When he opened his mouth to speak something, another punch came.

-“You will make him faint. Just be patient!” some other voice spoke.

-“I can’t wait to beat this bastard!” some sinister laughs were heard by Kai. He tried to comprehend what was going on. He started to think about the possibilities of who was behind this ambush that was set on him. Actually there weren’t that many options considering that he didn’t mention this meeting to anyone but only to the gang leader himself, Yongguk. He must have sold him off to some other gang telling them Kai is coming all alone to meet him. Kai felt really angry with himself since he hastily took the decision to meet him alone. He should have thought about this possibility other than going directly to meet him carelessly. *I need to stop blaming myself. I need to think a way out from this place. They are not attacking me yet. What are they waiting for?*

K:”Who is your head? Which gang do you belong to?”

-“You still speaking? Dude, didn’t I just punch you to shut you up? Aish, this is so irritating”

-“He is irritating.” Another one spoke after kicking Kai’s leg with a smirk plastered on his face. Kai saw that guy was playing a knife on his hands as his eyes looking at him threateningly. Kai smirked at him and threw an insulting look at him. He again threw a kick towards Kai’s making him squirm in pain.

-“Someone asked us to give you a lesson and we gladly accepted it as we had the chance to beat the almighty Kai off.”

K:”W-who asked you?” his voice barely came out from his clenched teeth.

-“Me” Kai heard the familiar voice. He looked at his girlfriend who just came to the dusky room he is currently being kept. He bleakly smiled and looked at her with a wry smile.

K:”Why am I not surprised?” he said with a low voice. Nana approached him and stood in front of him. She looked down at him for a moment and crouched down to be at his level. She looked at him victoriously.

N:”I told you that I would take my revenge. You know that I am no good.” She said flatly.

K:”Who would know that you were throwing real threats?” He smirked at her with no fear on his face. “I am impressed that you organized this and succeeded in ambushing me.”

N:”I hope you will learn not to underestimate me from now on.”

K:”Who knows?” His carefree behavior made Nana boil in anger that she grabbed his hair harshly. She made him look at her eyes directly.

N:”Look Kim Jongin. I told you to not underestimate me. If you continue acting like this, I will continue to ruin your plans and I will make you cry in pain. You think so highly of yourself, you think that you are the only one who should be feared off. But tonight I will make you cry in pain. You hurt me! You attacked me! You are making my life a hell! Did you really think that I will just stay still and obey you like a little cowardy girl?! I have a lot of connections with many people. I can do whatever I want to you! And look at you! You are in my palms, in the palms of the girl who you always scorned. I will make you feel ten times more pain than I felt.” She released his hair harshly and stood up. She turned her back at his back and took quick steps away from him. “You can start.” She commanded the boys who were eagerly waiting for their turn to beat Kai. Nana saw them starting to beat them up and with an arrogant smile on her face, she dialed someone’s number. When the one she was calling opened his phone, she got out of the room to speak in a quieter place.

N:”Hey Zico.”

Z:”Is everything ok?”

N:”Yeap, everything went according to the way we wanted. Your friends already started their business.”

Z:”Good. I am surprised that he actually trusted that Yongguk guy this much. I have never expected Kai to be this naive.”

N:”He is an idiot, that’s all. People are overestimating him, that’s all. Thanks for your help, if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have taken my revenge.”

Z:”Anytime beautiful. It is also beneficial for my group too as we have always wanted to humiliate him. He is a cocky bastard who needs to learn that he isn’t the only strong one around here. So thanks for giving us this chance Nana.”

N:”It was a good deal, huh?” she chuckled and continued. “Anyway, I think he will learn not to meddle with me after this night. Maybe he will even quit this relationship.”

Z:”He is really an idiot making such a beautiful and strong girl like you to hate him this much. How can he not value you?! It is good actually, you will be free again. That means I still have a chance, right?” She laughed at his words.

N:”You are impossible Zico. How many times should I tell you-“

Z:”Ok ok, I got it.” He chuckled.

N:”Anyway, I am hanging up, thanks again.”

Z:”Ok. Just inform me if something goes wrong.”

N:”Ok, bye.”

Z:”Bye beautiful. See you soon.” After her conversation with Zico ended, she went inside to check the situation inside. As she stepped in, she saw the awful condition Kai was in. The friends of Zico apparently beat him more than she thought. They were ruthlessly hitting him and Kai was just lying on the floor with blood covering his face. The brutal scene made Nana almost faint as she has never witnessed this kind of thing. *How could I let this kind of thing to happen? How can I be this cruel?* Without thinking twice, she ran towards the boys to stop them.

N:”STOP IT! ENOUGH ALREADY!! YOU WILL KILL HIM!” The boys looked at her perplexed as they didn’t expect her sudden burst.

-“Are you kidding us? You were the one who tell us to beat him off!!”

N:”Yes but I didn’t tell you to go this far!! Are you planning to kill him?!”

-“Whatever we do is not your concern from now on! We can do whatever we want! And are you worrying or what when you are the one who planned this?”

N:”Are you willing to take the risk to go this far? I am telling you to stop! That’s enough!! Any damage you will cause to him may bring some serious consequences.”

-“Do we look like we care, girl?” one of them approached her threateningly.

N:”Are you trying to intimidate me? LOOK AT ME BASTARDS! IF YOU DON’T DO AS I SAY, I WILL TELL ZICO THAT YOU CAUSED ME PROBLEMS! You know your leader really cares about me right? So if you don’t want to get into trouble with your leader, JUST OFF!”

The boys threw her hateful looks. After hesitating about whether to go or not, they finally gave up and started walking towards the door. She looked at them until they got out of the room to make sure that they are gone. She turned to Kai and kneeled beside him to check his wound. He was in a terrible condition and he was wincing in pain faintly.

N:”Oh my God, what to do? What to do? K-Kai….Kai, do you hear me?” she tried to make him gain his senses but he wasn’t responding her. She ran towards her bag and took her water bottle. She carefully washed his face and wiped it with her napkin. She was panicking a lot that she was having trouble controlling her own hands as they were trembling. She held the napkin beneath his nostrils and squeezed the sides of his nose to stop the bleeding.

N:”OMG OMG OMG!! I didn’t expect this. I-what did I do? How could be this blind with rage? I am like them, like him, a merciless human! But I didn’t expect them to go this far!”

K:”What did you expect then?....... Did you think they would threw me some punches… and let me go when they are always seeking a chance to beat me?” he weakly spoke making Nana froze on her spot, looking at him speechless. He jerked her hand away from his nose and he held it himself. His entire body was in pain.

N:”W-what should we do? I-I mean should I call an ambulance?”

K:”No….Just call Sehun.”

N:”But-“

K:”I said just call Sehun!” he hissed. He was barely able to speak yet she was making him speak. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter