Their first fight as a couple

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

L: "Nana! Can you please calm down?"  *if she really throws his shirt to his face, he would definitely harm her, I need to do something*

L: "Jin-Ah! CAN YOU JUST STOP WALKING AND LISTEN TO ME PLEASE!?" She called her with her real name.

Nana stopped and turned to Lizzy.

N:"Liz, I understand that you are worrying about me but I will not back down and throw his shirt to his face!"

L: "He will not let you go if you do that, please lets just talk with him nicely"

N: "Look If you are that scared don’t come, I will do it myself"

L: "No I am coming with you I am not scared of him, I am scared of what he might do to you. He will get really angry,

there is no need to anger him and it is my fault burning his shirt, I will buy another one, lets just ask him more time for me to buy a new one"

 

However Nana was not listening, she was walking really fast, like almost running. Her mind was busy with hateful thoughts regarding Kai.

*Anger inside me is boiling, who does he think himself forcing my friend to clean his shirt?! I can see the burnt on her hand whichmakes me mad. She still worries about me yet she needs to take care of her hand . And she still cares about that damn shirt. I don’t know how he would react, actually I don’t care I just want to spill out my anger at him.*

Nana reached their door and start knocking. Kai opened the door and he seemed a bit surprised to see Nana.

K: "What are you doing here?"  He looked at Nana with non welcoming eyes. Then he saw Lizzy.

K: "Hey girl, where is my shirt?"

Just then Nana threw the shirt to him and it successfully landed on his face.

N: "Here is your shirt Kim Jongin!"

 

Kai took the shirt from his face and saw that his shirt is no longer the shirt he bought, it was burned down. He got angered a lotand his eyes were burning like fire.

 

K: "HOW DARE YOU THROW THAT TO MY FACE!?" he yelled at her with full of rage.

N: "It just happened to land on your face, I only wanted to give it to you", she said nonchalantly.

K:”ARE YOU KIDDING ME, IM JINAH” seeing his expression darkening, Nana started to get anxious.

N:"DON’T SHOUT AT ME YOU BASTARD, WHO DO U THINK YOU ARE TO MAKE MY FRIEND TO DO YOUR LAUNDRY?"

L: "Hey please calm down, people are looking, teachers will come if you keep shouting like this" Lizzy was panicking seeing the two of them shouting each other, totally out of control.

 

Kai grabbed Nana’s arm and pulled her into the room. He looked at Lizzy and made a sign for her to come inside also. He pushed Nana harshly  to the wall and leaned on her.

 

K: "It seems that your friend did not tell you the things properly. Your friend crushed on me and caused my drink to spill all over my shirt."

N:"It was just an accident and how could she known that you were carrying a drink and if it was someone else, he would not give this reaction!"

K: "I told her to wash it, not to burn it! and it is only natural that I ask her to wash it!"

N: "BUT IT IS NOT NATURAL TO ASK HER TO WASH IT IMMEDIATELY, YOU COULD HAVE WAITED AT LEAST UNTIL TOMORROW! YOU MADE HER PANIC AND SHE BURNED HER HAND!"

K: "YOUR FRIEND SPILLS DRINK OVER MY BRAND NEW SHIRT AND I WOULD WAIT FOR HER TO WASH IT? DREAM ON! I DON’T ING CARE ABOUT HER HAND!"

 

Nana tried to calm herself down not to punch his face. She doesnot care about herself and she would already have done it if Lizzy were not there.

 

N: "Anyway you saw the condition of your shirt. Actually it will suit you for sure with its current condition YOU INCUREABLE EVIL!"

K:"ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME! YOU WILL GET A NEW ONE OR YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH IT!"

N:" NO WE ARE NOT BUYING A NEW ONE! YOU DESERVE TO WEAR THIS ONE!"

 

Kai grabbed her chin with his hand harsh fully. He pressed her hard to the wall. His face was just few centimeters away from her face.

 

N: "LET ME GO, LET ME GO SON OF A ! " *omg it hurts, he is so strong, how can I save myself from his grip* Nana thought in panic.

L:"PLEASE KIM JONGIN-SHI, DON’T HURT, I WILL DEFINETELY BUY YOU A NEW ONE, PLEASE LET HER GO!"

 

Lizzy’s loud voice wake Sehun up who was sleeping in the other side of the room.

K:" WHY? IS IT HURTING YOU WEAK GIRL? YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE SPEAKING NONSENSE! AND TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS!"

N: "L-LET ME GO! " It was hard for her to speak and she saw Lizzy trying to loose Kai’s grip.

S:"What the is going on?! "Sehun could not get the scene before him since he just woken up. Seeing Lizzy inside his room made him think that he was dreaming. Then he saw Kai strangling Nana and they were shouting each other.

L: "Sehun-shi please stop this, please stop your friend"

Sehun gave a sudden look to Lizzy and he approached the couple

S: "what are you doing dude, stop it! are you planning to gather all the teachers here?"

K:"DON’T MEDDLE IN THIS! ...AND YOU , JUST DON’T DO THE THINGS AS I SAY, YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN!"

Kai leaned over Nana more and said in a dangerously calm tone: ” you did not forget about your video, did you darling?”

 

*I cant describe the feeling that piled up inside me, I cant describe the urge to slash his face. But as long as that bastard has the video, I cant do anything to him. Actually it was all stupid of me to come here in the first place, i hate the fact men being stronger than women*

 

N:“Let me go, I understand, just take your dirty hands off me” Nana said with a disgusted face.

K:“I am warning you for the next time you will thinks before you speak to me, and now you will apologize for everything you said and for what you did”

Kai was glaring at Nana with squinted eyes.

N:”I am not gonna apologize, you swore at me too!”

S:”Hey JinAh, just apologize, don’t make things harder for you and your friend”

N:”I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE TO THIS GUY!”

S:”Lizzy, please take your friend away from here and calm her down” Sehun looked at Lizzy with a cold serious face.

Lizzy tried to pull Nana out of the room but Nana was still trying to shout back at Kai

 

K:”YOU! APOLOGIZE! NOW!”

N:”I AM NOT GONNA! NEVER!”

K:”I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET ABOUT THIS!”

N:”MAKE ME! YOU ARE A DESPICABLE ARROGANT !”

K:”WHAT DID YOU SAY WH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter