Chanyeol the Bully

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-“What did you guys talk after you went out?” Uee asked while she was laying on couch which was placed in the middle of the Nana and Lizzy’s room’s common part.

Nana was laying on the bean bag as her chin was leaning on her arms and she was looking at the notes that was put on the floor. She had been trying not to think about what happened at noon but apparently she was failing since her mind was constantly going to that kiss moment. It was not because she got affected positively by it but negatively since she felt really disgusted. As she heard Uee’s question, she got reminded of that scene again and rage started to pile up inside of her.

N:”You cant imagine how much I got disgusted and raged, Yujin. I did not know what to at that moment.”

U:”You hid your emotions very well. It was a good act. Everyone got surprised but no one noticed that you were obviously hating it.”

N:”I really hate the fact that I need to continue this stupid act. I am gonna find out the guys who recorded me beating up some es and kill him for sure. I am kind of sure that he was that Chanyeol bastard.”

U:”We need to figure out a way to get you out of this. You know I think a kiss is not a big deal but thinking that it is from the person you loath then it is a big problem.”

N:”Yeah, absolutely. And he did it in front of many people. It is so humiliating. Even if he was my real boyfriend, I wouldnot let him. These kinds of things should be kept in private.”

U:”No, I disagree with that. You can do whatever you want with your boyfriend. I would not think about what the others think.”

N:”Whatever… And you know what? We talked about this after we went out. He even said that we would do it more from now on.” She frowned and buried her face to bean bag.

U:”Ok then, you should learn not to hate it. Just act along, it is not a big deal even though you hate him a lot. It is just a kiss. And do it properly, who knows maybe he will like it.”

Nana raised her head and looked at Uee with a disgust.

N:”I don’t ever want him to like it!!” she whined.

U:”But It can benefit you. He can grow to like you as you were sharing affectionate moments like these. And, let me finish..” she saw Nana was about to protest. “..If you likes you, then you can get out of this relationship.”

N:”Yujin-ah, you are really dreaming right now. There is no way that he would like me in a way and the same goes for me. He is not a human capable of loving. Ah no, he loves himself very much, that’s for sure.”

U:”Whatever you say, I only gave you a tactics. You will not be able to get out of this normally. But if you manage to make him fall for you, then you can get out of it and you will also get to revenge on him making him suffer.”

N:”Like I said you keep dreaming. I cannot make him fall for me and I don’t want to.” She sighed and rolled herself upwards. She went into deep thoughts while looking at the ceiling.

N:”To think that I kissed someone when I was sober; it was like my first kiss. You know it was different from the kisses I did in nightclubs when I was totally unaware if the surroundings and not shameful. And I experienced this with Kai, not the person I like.”

U:”You don’t have someone you like so it is no big deal. Just don’t think about it anymore.”

N:”But it would still be better if I experienced this with him, you know.” She sighed again as she closed her eyes.

U:”Oh come on Jinah, you are not thinking about him, are you?”

N:”Why? I am. Why should not I? I know I said I have given up on him and not liking him anymore but you know it would be the best if I shared a kiss with him” she heard no answer form Uee so she continued.

N:”So any news from the guy that you met in night club?”

U:”You mean the arrogant jerk you showed me out of all the people at that night?” she hissed with a cold voice.

N:”From the tone you speak, I kind of understand that he never called you huh?” She grinned widely.

U:”No he did not. I have never seen him from that day until now.”

N:”Wohou, it is the first time that I ever seen that a guy did not fall for you charms”

U:”Don’t you try to make fun of me girl!!” she pointed her finger to Nana who was smirking her playfully. “who wants him to call anyway?”

N:”Really? You seem to check you phone more often. You may be expecting someone to call you”

U:”NANA!! I DON’T EXPECT HIM TO CALL ME!! I NEVER EXPECT, GOT IT!! I CAN RECEIVE, GAIN , TAKE WHATEVER I WANT”

N:” You did not get what you want this time, am I wrong?” she continued to push her.

U:”I really don’t wanna talk about him” she cut off the fun that Nana would get seeing her desperation.

The thing that Uee tried to get close with the guy who was shown by Lizzy and Nana at night but he was totally not interested in Uee which was a shock to her. She tried many ways to seduce him but he only made fun of her calling her little high school girl who is trying so hard to get rich guys. She got humiliated in front of many people so she drowned herself in alcohol. She made herself unable to move and she even felt on the floor in front of him. She got worried that she would get another comment from him but he helped her and he even took her to his home. She felt really grateful and she kind of hoped that he was doing that because he got attracted to her. But hell no, he only did like a charity to a fallen high school girl and in the next morning, she woke up on a bed without no one beside her. He gave her a bed to sleep but he did not do anything to her. Even though she was grateful to his kindness, she still felt irritated that he was not looking at her as a woman but just as a little girl. She gave him her phone number. However, he looked at the piece of paper with an amused face. She understood that he wont call her and it was just like she thought, he never called. She tried to get him out of her mind thinking that he would probably be gay but she was always finding herself to check the caller list if some unknown number called her or not. It was her first time that she couldnot manage to make a guy fall for her when she tried. Her friends weren’t missing this chance to tease or make fun of her.

Nana and Uee got distracted from their own thoughts when the door opened releasing Lizzy. Sulli came into the room behind her with a really sad look on her face. Lizzy was looking really angry and she burst out as soon as she closed the door.

L:”Look what happened?!” She showed Sulli who was looking at her desperately like begging her not to shout.

Nana stood up quickly and went near to Sulli.

N:”What happened Sul? Why do you look like you cried?” she said as she saw Sulli’s reddish eyes. Sulli did not say anything.

L:”Tell them Sulli. Oh God, if I did not see you crying and make you speak, you wouldnot tell me.”

U:”What, what wouldnot she tell us?” she also came near to them examining Sulli’s face carefully.

L:”That Chanyeol has been bullying her. Apparently he cornered him and told her that if she doesnot hang out with us, he wouldnot do this to her. Look at her wrists.” She tried to show them but Sulli hid her wrists to her back. Nana took them from her back and looked at them. Her wrists are bruised. She felt the anger started to boil inside her.

N:”Why did not you tell me Sulli?!” she said with a half shout trying to control her anger. Sulli got taken aback and she escaped her eyes from Nana’s stern eyes.

S:”I-I did not want to make you worry. It is not a b-big d-deal” she stuttered.

U:”Why did you hide this from us?” Nana got softened as she saw Sulli’s sorrowful look but anger inside of her grew bigger.

N:”Sulli-ah, look at me. From now on you will tell me if he does something to you, understand?” She put her hands on sulli’s che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter