Reconciliation

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

At that night, Nana couldn’t sleep well as she kept thinking about Kai’s situation. She didn’t think she would regret this much after all she thought that she hated him. She admitted herself that she doesn’t hate him like she thought to be. The real reason for worrying about his health must be only because he is a human being and she cares about this human being. She thought that she would be really strict and vengeful when he was getting beaten but she couldn’t stand him getting hurt. She wanted to get her revenge as his attitude towards her had always been really bad since the first time they met especially since the beginning of this semester. She has never expected him to be nice to her but he was ruder than she thought. He physically hurt her (although she provoked him), he always used harsh words towards her and he also ually abused her in a way. And in addition to all of these, he continued to sleep with other girls which was really making her mad surprisingly. She didn’t care about this at first but the last time he declared to her that he wants to satisfy his needs and needs to sleep with some girls, she almost gone insane. *Why do men even have needs like that? I have my desires too but I am not sleeping around boys, right? He threw me on his bed and kissed me and then he went out to kiss some with the same lips! He is so disgusting! I hate this, really!! This is one of the reasons that I wanted to give him a lesson! But I couldn’t even stand watching him getting beaten like that. How should I even get my revenge? How should I even make him treat me well? And look at this, after all the things he has done, I am the only one who is feeling guilty about it. What did I get myself into? How should I even get myself out from this mess?*

She made to the morning with all those thoughts dwelling in her head. After realizing the sunlight coming through her window, she got up from her bed and went to bathroom to freshen up. She has decided to visit him to check his condition. She knows that it is not visiting hours yet as it was really early in the morning but she can get into the hospital easily as her sister is a medical student there. She prepared herself and set out to go to the hospital. On her way to hospital, she called her sister that she was coming to visit her friend who was hospitalized last night. After the phone call with her unnie, she started to think about what to say when she saw him. *He will definitely not like seeing me there. And how am I supposed to answer when he asks me what am I doing there? He will misunderstand my purpose of visiting him. He will definitely think that I got really scared of what he will do to me as revenge and came to apologize for what I did. Yes, I am a bit worried about how he gets his revenge. But, I don’t care about it as much as I worry about his condition. And I am actually scared of what he will do to Zico and his friends if he finds out they were the ones who beat him. I don’t want Zico to get hurt because of me. I need to find a way out from this. I need to compensate for what I did.* She got pulled off her thoughts with the voice of the taxi driver. She paid the money and got off the car to go into the hospital. When she arrived at the main entrance, she called her sister to inform that she arrived. After 5 minutes of waiting, her sister came to the entrance to pick Nana up.

-“Jinnie!!”

N:”Unnie!” They hugged tightly as they didn’t see each other for a few weeks.

-“Oh I really missed you my little sweety.”

N:”I missed you too unnie.”

-“Did you have your breakfast?”

N:”No.”

-“Then lets go to cafeteria and have breakfast together.”

They have made their breakfast while they were talking about what they missed out on each other’s life. Her sister talked about her tough hospital life while Nana complained about her stressful last year of high school.

N:”I really want this year to end! I wanna be a university student already!”

-“Be patient sis, you will become one soon and enjoy your high school life.”

N:”It is not that enjoyable” she said while pouting. She didn’t mention her so-called boyfriend who was currently in charge of making her upset. She didn’t want to tell her sister that the one who got hospitalized is her boyfriend. She wanted to keep it from her as she didn’t want to lie to her.

After they finished their breakfast, her sister went to learn in which room Kai is staying at. At first, she couldn’t find his information which was really surprising but after some insisting search, she found his room.

-“I finally found out his room. God, why are they keeping his information as secret?”

N:”My friend is the son of a well known business man. They probably don’t want media to find out his situation.”

-“Well, that explains…Ok then, lets go to his room.”

After they reached his room door, her sister entered the room without waiting while Nana was hesitating to enter. Her sister thought that Nana was following her so she didn’t stop to wait for her and started talking to Kai.

-“Good morning, Jongin-shi. Are you feeling better?” Kai saw a young doctor came to the room probably to check his condition.

K:”I am better. Where is my friend?”

-“Your hospital attendant? Well I don’t know but he can be in restroom or cafeteria” Kai only nodded his head.

-“But there is another friend of yours who wants to see you.” She turned her head backwards but couldn’t see her sister. She went out from the room and saw Nana who was looking at the door. –“What are you doing here? Why didn’t you come into the room?”

N:”I..uhm..unnie..” But before she protested, her sister had already dragged her to the room. When Kai saw that his unexpected visitor is Nana, he felt really surprised.

K:”What are you doing here? How the hell did you even find my room and come here when it is not even the visiting hours?” Nana’s sister got taken aback by his non-welcoming attitude.

-“She is my sister so it is not a problem for me to take her here as I am a student here.” She explained while Kai was looking at Nana intensely. Her sister couldn’t figure out why both of them aren’t talking but only looking at each other that way. Nana didn’t know how to act in front of her sister and what to say to Kai.

-“Uhmm, why don’t you guys speak? I thought that you wanted to visit your friend Jinah, why don’t you speak with him?”

N:”I just-it is just-“ Kai felt pleasured as Nana was stuttering to explain herself.

K:”Yes Nana, why are you stuttering? And I am a bit sad that you aren’t introducing me to your sister.” he smirked at her. Nana looked at him discontentedly.

N:”Ok. Unnie this is Kai-I mean Jongin and Jongin this is my sister Jungah.” She introduced them to each other with a dull voice. Jungah smiled at Jongin and patted his shoulder. Then she held his file and started reading it.

N:”So how are you feeling Kai?” she looked at Kai who was also looking at her.

K:”Better, I guess.” He said mockingly, with a wry smile. Nana got closer to him to get a closer look at him. His face was swollen a bit and there were bruises on his handsome face. He had a bandage on his eyebrow and on his right cheek. The right side of his lips was damaged too. His left arm was and ribcage were also bandaged. She felt really bad at the side of him and put her hand on his hair without thinking.

N:”Kai I- I didn’t want this-I was-“ she couldn’t continue to speak as she saw the stern look on his face. He moved his head away from her hand to indicate her that she should stop caressing his hair. Nana pulled her hand back and looked apologetically at him, avoiding his eyes. Kai was really surprised to see her first in the morning and he couldn’t even feel angry about it. *What the hell is she trying to do? And what is this look on her face?*

K:”Don’t try to act like you care Nana, it is obvious that you like seeing me like this.”

Her sister heard about his statement and couldn’t understand why he was speaking bitterly to her little sister when she came to the hospital this early just to visit him.

J:”May I know the reason why you are acting like this to each other?”

N:”Unnie, it is nothing important. We are not in good terms with each other, that’s all.”

J:”You are not in good terms with him yet you are coming to visit him as the first thing in the morning?! What is this about?”

K:”Yes darling, what is this about?” he smiled at her playfully.

J:”Darling?! Jinah, is he your boyfriend?”

K:”Yes I am. What? Didn’t you tell to your sister?” he acted like he got surprised but Nana clearly saw the mischievous glint in his eyes.

N:”Unnie, he is not my boyfriend. He is speaking nonsense.” She turned to Kai and looked at him angrily. “Yah Kim Jongin, did you get hit on your head?! There must be something wrong with your head.”

K:”Nothing is wrong with my head. And Noona, if you don’t believe me, you can ask to my friend who will probably come here in minutes.”

N:”Unnie-“

J:”It is ok Jinah, you can explain later. I have the things I should do. You can talk freely with each other. When you are about to leave, call me beforehand.” She said to Nana before turning to Kai. “And Jongin, about your situation, you have several damages on your body. Your left arm is broken and we should be glad that it is the only part that is broken as your ribs and nose got damaged a lot. Your bones must be tough. You have many tissue damages and it will take a week for them to heal completely. I am still a student so I am not that sure when you get completely better but I think you will be better in two weeks other than your broken arm. Your doctor will give you the detailed information for sure. So I am going guys. Get well soon Jongin-ah.” She smiled at him. She gave a indescribable look to Nana before getting out from the room.

 N:”I cant believe you! Why did you tell my sister?”

K:”Isnt it obvious? To put you in difficult situation of course. And why the hell are you exaggerating this?”

N:”I never tell these kinds of things to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter