Lizzy's secret gets revealed!

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The last week of February was full of snow. Nana woke up to a cold but refreshing winter morning on Saturday. She opened the window to look at the snow that has covered all over the campus area. When she felt freezing, she immediately close the window after breathing one last refreshing air. She was just about to go to the bathroom, she heard the door knocking. She opened the door and saw 2 people looking at her with bright smiles.

S:”Good morning Jin.” Sehun smiled at her with his famous eye smile. Krystal also greeted her with a cheerful voice.

N:”Good morning to you too but what are you guys doing here at this hour?” Nana asked completely surprised to see them at such an early time.

S:”Well as you can see, we are going for a morning walk. We thought you will probably do the same so we wanted you to join us.”

Krys:”Yes Nana lets go!”

N:”You are right. I was thinking of going out for a walk. Lets go then. But give me 5 minutes so that I can prepare myself.”

S:”Ok. We are waiting.”

N:”Come inside and wait here.”

Krystal and Sehun walked into the room and sat on the couch Krystal was busy with her phone while Sehun’s mind was wondering to Lizzy who is just a door away. He could not help but think about how she is sleeping. He wanted to just dive into her room and slide himself beside her. He wanted to hug her and sleep with her but those were all his vain wishes.

Krys:”Hey Sehun. You know there is a person sleeping just on the other side of the wall.” She said knowingly while raising her eyebrows mischievously. Sehun sighed and did not say anything.

Krys:”Why don’t you go to her room and woke her up?”

S:”Nana would kill me if she sees me going to her friend’s room.”

Krys:”Leave Nana to me. I will deal with her. Just go.”

S:”But what will I say?” he said feeling completely nervous all of a sudden.

Krys:”Just invite her. Tell her that we are going for a walk. She might want to join too.”

Sehun hesitated for a second but then he directed himself to Lizzy’s room. When he stepped into her bedroom, his heart started to beat.

S:”Gosh why am I even getting this nervous?” he tried to calm himself down while approaching her bed. He looked at the sleeping figure of the girl whom he got obsessed over. *I hope she wont think of me as a creep.* He sat down on her bed while watching Lizzy who is still in dreamland. He chuckled at her sleeping style as she was a complete mess with her hair all over her face. He softly swept her hair from her face and caressed her soft cheeks. When she moved a bit, he suddenly withdrew his hand. *I almost got busted. Gosh why is it so hot in here?* he thought while taking off his coat. When he was done, he realized that Lizzy was looking at his direction with sleepy eyes. She sighed peacefully and looked at him dreamily.

L:”Not just seeing him in my dreams, now I am seeing his hallucinations.” She chuckled unaware of the fact that the real Sehun was standing there. “He is even wearing the sweatshirt I have bought for him. What a good dream to wake up to” she kept mumbling to herself.

Sehun was in conflict whether to laugh at her funny sleepy remarks or just to be happy that she is dreaming about him. He stepped closer to her and waved his hand in front of her eyes.

S:”Liz, it is me. You are not hallucinating. You are awake.”

L:”No I am not. Otherwise you would not be here.” She was looking at him in a way that Sehun felt a little uncomfortable because she looked so in love. He pinched her cheeks.

S:”Hey wake up! You are really seeing me.”

After feeling his pinches on her cheeks, Lizzy got conscious. She suddenly sat up and looked at him in wide eyes.

L:”Omo! What are you doing here?!” she covered herself under the blanket and continued to look at him in pure shock.

S:”Shht. Don’t panic please.” He tried to calm her.

L:”B-but Se-sehun you are in my room.” she stuttered shyly.

S:”Yes but-“ he messed his hair shyly. “I am sorry to shock you like that but I was just here to tell you that we are going for a walk in the campus.”

L:”We?”

S:”I mean me, Krystal and Nana. And I wanted to invite you too.”

L:”Does Nana know that you are here, in my room I mean?”

S:”No. She has gone to her room to change up. I seized the chance and snuck into your room”

L:”So you seized the chance and snuck into my room?” she said surprised.

S:”Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.” He sheepishly smiled at her. “But you know, you were mumbling about something.”

L:”Something what?” she suddenly panicked. *I hope I didn’t say something weird.*

S:”You said that you were always dreaming about me.” He bit his lips to prevent his grin.

L:”Me? No way. I did not say that. I-I never dream about you.”

S:”Really?” he got close and put his hands beside her. He hovered over her making her extremely nervous. She looked at up to him only to regret because he was at such a proximity that she thought he would do something to her.

L:”You are so close.” She tried to push him away but she was too weak compared to him.

S:”And there is one more thing.” He looked at his clothes and then looked at her again with his squinted eyes. “You bought these clothes right?”

L:”No.” she quickly denied even though she was in joy seeing him wearing the clothes she bought for him.

S:”you know there were many presents for me on Valentine’s Day. But the funny thing there was only one anonymous person who gave me present on that day.”

Lizzy gasped. *What the hell? So the girls actually write their names when giving presents to Sehun or Kai? I did not think about that.*

S:”And I actually liked the presents that anonymous gave me. But look who the anonymous turned out to be. I must say I am surprised.”

L:”I-I did not give you any presents.” She tried to deny but seeing Sehun’s amused expression, she gave up. “Can you get out please?!” she said in frustration.

S:”Sorry if I bothered you, don’t get mad.” He raised his hands like he was surrendered and he sat on her bed. “But you have not told me your answer yet. Are you coming with us or not?”

L:”No I will sleep. Nothing withholds me from my weekend sleep.”

S:”Do not be so sure.” He smirked.

L:”Why? For me, sleeping is the best thing.”

S:”There are better things” he said with a tone which sounded ual to Lizzy. She got blushing even though she was not sure if he really meant something ual.

L:”I don’t know. But can you please go? I want to continue to my sleep.”

Sehun sat up from her bed and walked towards the door. “I liked your presents by the way” he said with a smile before going out of the room.  

Lizzy lay down with a beating heart. She hugged her plush toy and smiled while thinking about Sehun. She did not want to be found out but she could not help but feel happy when he told her he liked her presents. She had to shoo him away because she felt really shy before him. Not to mention that she was in a messy state with her pajamas and sleepy face. *Oh God. I must have looked like a clown. Why must he come to my room when I was in my messiest mode? Ah he looked so fine in the sweatshirt I bought. ahh I am so happy.* She could not sleep because her mind was full of Sehun. She tried to shoo the thoughts away but couldn’t do so as her mind always drifted to the moments she had with Sehun few minutes ago.

 

Krystal saw Sehun walking out of Lizzy’s room.

Krys:”So is she coming?”

S:”Nope. She rejected me again.”

Krys:”then why are you smiling?”

S:”Because I found out something.”

Krys:”What?”

S:”I mentioned you that someone gave me presents on Valentine’s Day anonymously. That person is none other than Lizzy.”

Krys:”How do you know?”

S:”She told me just now.”

Krys:”wow really?! Awesome!” she chirped happily.

N:”What is awesome?” There appeared Nana coming out of her room. She was in sports clothes ready for to morning sport. She was tying her hair to a pony tail while looking at Krystal and Sehun curiously.

Krys:”Lizzy bought these clothes to Sehun.” She showed the sweatshirt and pants to Nana.

Nana raised her eyebrows wonderingly. “Are you sure?”

S:”She said so.” Sehun scratched his hair shyly.

N:”Wow really? I did not know about that. She did not even tell me.”

Krys:”You did not know?!”

N:”Nope. That girl really. When did she even go out to buy presents?” she stopped for while to think then she suddenly looked at Sehun seriously. “Look Sehun. Lizzy really likes you, it is no wonder anymore. For a lazy sleepy head like her to go and buy things for someone shows that she is serious about that person. She rarely goes out and buys things for us. That airhead likes you and if you hurt her, you are dead Sehun, don’t you dare to forget this.”

S:”Whoa why so serious all of a sudden? Be easy girl, I am not hurting anyone.”

Krys:”But did you hear what Nana said, Sehun? Lizzy cares about you.”

N:”No I said she likes him not just caring.”

Krys:”I am soo happy for you Sehunnie.” She squealed and clapped for a few times.

S:”Anyway, lets get out and do our sport.” He turned his back to the girls to hide his blushing face. He was rejoicing inside at that moment even though he tried to keep up a poker face.

N:”Well ain’t he cute?” she said to Krystal with a playful smirk.

Krys:”Yeap very.”

 

After 10 minutes of jogging, Sehun could not stand the girls’ teasing that he sped up to run away from them. The girls giggled at his flustered expressions for the rest of their jogging time.

Krys:”God, it is so fun teasing him.”

N:”Yes.” She spoke while holding her stomach which started to ache as she was breathless because of not just running but also laughing at Sehun.

After 40 minutes of jogging and walking, the girls were doing the last stretching exercises. Meanwhile they were talking about several things especially about Sehun and Lizzy.

Krys:”These two needs to spend some time with each other. I mean they have a great chemistry but they do not spend time together for even 1 minute.”

N:”Yes but it is up to them. We cant do anything about it.”

Krys:”No. We can create some opportunities for them.”

N:”You know Krystal, I do not like meddling with other people’s business.”

Krys:”They are not other people. They are our closest friends.”

N:”Yes but I do not want to push Lizzy into something that even I am sure about it. I don’t still trust Sehun.” She stated seriously.

Krys:”Nana, Sehun is a nice guy, even nicer than your boyfriend. I don’t want to compare my best friends but if you trust Kai then you should trust Sehun even more than him. He is a reliable person. He is just hesitant about relationships but I am sure he likes Lizzy and if we help them, they can turn into the sweetest couple in this world.”

N:”Sehun can be a better person than Kai but Lizzy is also a better person than I am. It is ridiculous to compare people. It is about Sehun and Lizzy not Kai and me.”

Krys:”I know but cant you help a little bit Nana? Pleasee.” She said with pleading eyes.

N:”Ok. What will we do?”

Krys:”Hmm let me think.” She thought for a while. “Ok I found it. Today Minzy was planning to ask you to watch them the match together with them.”

N:”But I am definitely watching the match with my friends.”

Krys:”Can’t you just watch with Minzy, Sehun and Kai? Maybe Kai has already asked you if you want to join them and you already said no but Minzy will probably insist that you should join them.”

Nana felt hesitant to tell her that Kai did not even invite her. She chose not to tell her.

N:”Kai knows that I am watching the game with my friends.”

Krys:”Why don’t you just watch the game with your boy?”

N:”We don’t have to do everything together.”

Krys:”You are already not doing many things together. I mean it is hard to see you guys spending time with each other. You know what you two actually need to have some time together. You should be pushed towards each other. Yes definitely. Sehun and Lizzy is my priority but you and Kai will be Minzy’s priority.”

N:”What do you mean?”

Krys:”I will set Minzy on you guys. You know how persistent she is.”

N:”NO! Krystal please don’t do that.” Nana got terrified at the thought of Minzy giving her all to make them stick together all the time.

Krys:”Then do what I told you. You and Lizzy will join those three tonight.”

N:”Lizzy does not like football matches that much.”

Krys:”But she likes Sehun pretty much so I think that she wont miss this opportunity. And I don’t think you should miss this too.” She raised her eyebrow knowingly.

N:”Watching a match with Kai sounds great but I don’t know. I already promised my friends.”

Krys:”Come on Nana. It is just watching the match on TV,  you are not going to the stadium with an already bought ticket.”

N:”Ok I will think about it.”

*I would like to have some time with him but what about Taemin and the others? It is a tradition that we watch the big football matches together and it is between FC Seoul and Suwon Samsung Bluewings (I searched in internet and found out that this is the most popular derby in K League.). Not Minzy but if Kai himself invites me to watch the game with them, then I will take that into consideration, other than why would I care? My friends are way important and fun to spend time with.* she thought.

 

Just like she predicted, Minzy came to her side when she was having lunch at the cafeteria with Uee, Lizzy and Rania.

M:”Hey girls, how are you doing?” she sat at their table. The girls greeted her back. After exchanging few words with the other girls, Minzy turned to Nana.

M:”Jinah, Krys told me that you are coming over to our house to watch the game with us.”

The other girls looked at Nana questioningly.

N:”I did not tell her that. I told her I will take into consideration. Not certain yet.”

M:”Why? You should come, please.” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter