Quality Time at Chaerin's Bar

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Come on Noona let us drink! We wont go overboard I promise!” Sehun whined as the older girl refused to give them any alcohol drinks. Her name was Chaerin and she was working there as a barwoman. She was in her early twenties and this blonde girl was a total beauty with a chic  attitude.  Although she doesnot need to work there since her father owns the bar (she is literally the owner), she was enjoying working there and spending time with her workers. After some time she became a master of making cocktails and the bar has gotten really famous thanks to that cocktails that were made by her and her co-workers.  Kai and Sehun have known Chaerin for years and they have always been the first ones to get to taste the new cocktails. They always go there to see her and spend their time with their friends since it is such a nice and suitable place to hang out. They decided to come here as this is their favorite place to hang out; not to mention Kai insisted on coming here. Kai, Sehun, Kyungsoo and their another close friend Baekhyun were sitting at one of the tables as Sehun was begging Chaerin to give them drinks with alcohol.

Chaerin:”Sehunnie, how many times should I tell you? You are all not legal and not allowed to drink.”

S:”But you allowed us to drink before. And also we came to have some fun and spent some quality time with each other.” he continued to talk back everything she said.

C:”Those were just some new cocktails to be tested and I let you taste it to learn your opinions on them. And I remember I let you drink one more time other than tasting new drinks but it was just I was very happy at that time and you were on my good side that night.”

Baekhyun:”Noona please just for this night, let us drink. You know we are having a really stressful year since we are all studying for the National exam. Also we have just few months left for being 18.”

C:”I don’t even think you are studying though, Baekkie. And you are still not 18.” she gave him a knowing look with a slight smile. Kai was watching them with amusement.

K:”Noona, they are right, let us drink. Just a little bit from your delicious cocktails, pleasee” he sweetly smiled at her to go on her soft spot. She looked at Kai and others’ expressions and sighed while shaking her head to sides. She has always had a soft spot for these young boys because she knew them since they were little brats. They were still brats in her eyes even though they have all grown up and gotten to be really handsome guys whom girls are dying for.

C:”Ok brats, since I still find you cute, I will prepare drinks with little amount of alcohol.” She showed the amount using her thumb and index fingers. They all cheered for her with huge grins on their faces.

S:”YAY!! NOONA IS THE BEST!” he shouted as he lifted her up and turned her around.

C:”YAH! SEHUN!! LET ME DOWN IN A SECOND!!” he ignored her and continued to spin her.

K:”Yah Sehun! You heard her!! Release her” Sehun let her go as he smirked at Kai. Chaerin give him a little punch while Kai was giving him a deadly glare.

B:”Wohoa Kai seems jealous, Noona” he said loudly earning a nudge from Kai.

K:”Why would I be jealous!” he tried to deny it but it was obvious that he didn’t like Sehun’s being affectionate with her all of a sudden.

S:”Don’t exaggerate Jonginnie. Unlike you, I see her as a sister” he teased Kai earning another light punch from Chaerin who seemed to be really amused by their childish acts.

C:”Ok guys, I will go and prepare your drinks. Behave ok? Try to be like Kyungsoo” she pointed at Kyungsoo who has been silently watching them with a smile on his face.

B:”It is always Kyungsoo!! Why is it him! I am better than him Noona!!” he stated to whine.

C:”No you aren’t!! You are the naughtiest guy that I ever seen! Don’t you even compare yourself to my angelic Kyungsoo! He is my favorite.”

All of them started whining while Kyungsoo was smiling shyly. They bullied and when Chaerin went to get their drinks. Kai stood up and went to bar where Chaerin was making the drinks. She saw him sitting on a stool as he was leaning his head on his hand which was on the bar’s table. He was intensely watching her with a little smile plastered on his face.

C:”So how is going Jonginnie?” she asked while she was busy with mixing the drinks.

K:”I can say it is fine.” His eyes were watching her carefully.

C:”Where is Chanyeol I did not see him? Something happened?”

 K:”He did not come even though Baekhyun tried to convince him to come.”

C:”Well that’s suspicious. What happened?”

K:”Lets say he did something he was not supposed to do.” Chaerin suspiciously stared at him for a few seconds.

C:”What exactly did he do that you seem a bit mad about him?”

K:”There is something you I haven’t told you yet. It is kind of related to Chanyeol issue.” She got curious and she gave her full attention to him as she also seated herself across him at the other side of the table. She gave him a signal him to continue.

K:”I have gotten a girlfriend” she did not react for a few seconds and after comprehending what he said, she clapped her hands and smiled brightly.

C:”Omg finally!! Congratulations!! Who is the unlucky girl?” she joked with a teasing smile.

K:”Noona!” he frowned. Chaerin chuckled at his pouting face.

C:”Ok, who is the lucky girl that took your heart?”

K:”Nobody took my heart. It is just that I am going out with a girl and yes Noona I don’t love her.”

C:”What the hell do you mean?” she questioned him as she squinted her eyes.

K:”Well she doesnot love me either. We are just pretending.” He stated nonchalantly.

C:”How!? What?! Why are you pretending? Couldnot you get yourself a real girlfriend Jongin? How did you get her pretend to be your girlfriend?”

K:”There are a lot of girls who will die to be my girlfriend Noona so it is not hard to find a fake girlfriend.” He said bluntly.

C:”I don’t think you would even fake-date with those kinds of girls who you find really annoying.”

K:”You are right. My girl is not like them even though she is annoying on her own.”

C:”Who is she? Why did you choose her to be your girlfriend if you find her annoying?”

K:”She is a girl in my school. Well I chose her because aside from being annoying as hell, she is a strong and stubborn girl who can deal with my annoying fan girls.”

C:”So you are saying that you are using her as a prey. How did you get her to agree with this kind of this ? What is she getting in return?” she started to get angry at him.

K:”Does she really need to get something in return? I mean she is dating me? What more could she ask for? Ok Noona, don’t give me that glare.”

C:”Tell me the truth” she demanded him with a stern look which the boys usually find scary.

K:”I am threatening her. I have a video of her beating some girls. She is a real troublemaker, believe me Noona, she is no good.”

C:”Omg Kai, I am so disappointed with you”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter