The Warning

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After playing football with his friends, Kai was walking to his room to change his shirt since it got a little bit sweaty. As he was walking, he was thinking the things he talked with Sehun earlier. Sehun told him that Chanyeol was overdoing his bullying thing and he was stepping back when Nana meddles his business. Nana was probably trying so hard to protect her friends and for this, she was countering Chanyeol who happens to hate her a lot. Kai actually knew that Chanyeol and Nana had many fights but he did not know he was overdoing it as he was physically harming her. When Sehun told him that he saw they were fighting and he broke him off her when he was choking her. Hearing this really angered him. He was enduring Chanyeol since the beginning of the semester and was not responding his badmouthing Nana. But it was obvious that Chanyeol was not stopping as Kai was not doing anything to give him a lesson. Because he is friend that Kai cares, he did not do anything to stop Chanyeol as he thought that he was just arguing with her not harming her. Thinking all these made his blood boil. He doesnot really care about Nana herself but her title as his girlfriend. She is known as his girlfriend and this is not a some kind of an usual thing. However, Chanyeol was crushing this title in front of many people and he doesnot know that she is his fake girlfirend. Attacking his girlfriend means disregarding him, disrespecting him. It basically shows that Chanyeol is not even scared of him. He decided to have a talk with him at first not to break their friendship. Chanyeol was always beside him whatever happens, he was always there for him. When he came to SM Academy, Chanyeol was the one who supported him with his many friends against the current school leader. So he will have a proper conservation with him regarding this matter with a calm manner. Just he was thinking these, he heard some loud shouts from a close distance. He turned the corner and saw Chanyeol was pulling Nana’s hair. The blood rushed to his head. He wanted to shout his name but he stayed in control and tried to call his name in a calm manner. His voice came out colder than he expected. Immediately after hearing his name called, Chanyeol stopped pulling her hair and looked at Kai’s direction with an expression mixed with shock and fright. Nana also risen herself up and fixed her hair. Kai did not like the scene, not at all. He doesnot really like violence against women even though he hurted Nana slightly few times when she pissed the hell out of him. But Chanyeol has no right to hurt her especially when she is his girlfriend. Kai walked towards them with a straight cold face.

C:”K-Kai, I-I was j-just..” he stuttered as he saw Kai was approaching towards him. Kai was definitely in his scariest mode; calm expression, cold eyes, firm lips..Chanyeol cursed at his luck getting caught by Kai, when he was messing with his girlfriend.

K:”Shut it Chanyeol.” His cold voice gave goosebumps to even Nana. She looked at him but he was staring Chanyeol without blinking an eye. For a moment, she felt glad that he was the one who came to stop this since it was good that he witnessed this with his own eyes. She have had of Chanyeol but she never mentioned this to Kai since she did not want to look weak and she thought she could handle that Chanyeol brat by her own without getting any help from Kai or her own friends. Moreover, Kai wouldnot believe her even if she told him that Chanyeol was bullying her. A moment ago, she was screaming for him to stop pulling her hair since she thought that her hair will be ripped off totally and the pain was unbearable. She felt relieved when he let go off her hair. In the middle of her own pain, she felt bliss when she saw how scared Chanyeol was. He was just standing there looking at Kai with a frightened expression. But she was curious more about how Kai would do to him. After all he is his one of the close friends yet she is his fake girlfriend. *He wont do something to give him a lesson, right? I am nothing to him. He wont get angry at his friend because of me right?* And after hearing what Kai said, she felt disappointment.

K:”Save what you wanted to say later. Wait me in my room. Don’t you dare to go anywhere”

*What did I hope for? He wont do something to him! I am sure he is even glad that Chanyeol hurt me.I am sure he even told him to hurt me.* Chanyeol walked away without wasting a second. Kai turned to Nana who had teary eyes and hurt expression on her face. Her hair was in a mess eventhough she tried to fix it. Her expression darkened and became her usual expression with full of hatred as the times he was around her. He felt a bit bad after seeing her condition. He doesnot care about her, that’s for sure but she doesn’t deserve this. He lifted his arm and put his hand on her head to fix her hair. She did not show any emotion as he was fixing her hair. Kai did not know what to say to her since he knew whatever he would say will make her angrier. She pushed his hand harshly from her hair.

N:”Don’t you try to touch me! You are responsible for all of these so don’t act like you care!! I am so sure that you are laughing at me inside. Don’t hold yourself, laugh!!* she burst out making him taken aback.

K:”Nana..” as he started his sentence, she raised her hand to signal him to stop.

N:”Just don’t speak, I don’t wanna hear anything from the filthy mouth of yours” she turned to shocked Sulli who was sitting on the floor like a frozen doll. “ Get up.” She pulled her up. She dragged Sulli with her as she walked away from him with quick big steps.

Kai only sighed and looked at Nana as she was walking away. *Whatever* he shrugged his shoulder and took one step making a thing to slide a few meters away. He took the thing and saw that it is a hair pin. *It is probably hers* He slid it to his pocket and walked to Chanyeol’s room to finish the unfinished business with him.

 

 

S:”Are you angry with me Jinah-unnie?” she weakly asked her totally scaring of what Nana’s answer might be. Nana was angry, really really angry but it was because of Chanyeol and of course Kai-the-bastard. She looked at Sulli and softly smiled.

N:”How can I be angry with you Sulli? You know who I am angry with.”

They were sitting on the couch in Sulli’s room. After the fight with Chanyeol, Nana dragged Sulli to her room. Nana leaned her back on the couch and closed her eyes to relax herself. She was about to get crazy because of all the anger she was feeling inside and not to mention her head was aching hard. She was trying so hard not to think what happened ten minutes ago.

S:”I am so sorry that you got hurt because of me, unnie.” She was worried about Nana who was closing her eyes probably for trying to make the pain go away.

N:”What?! No no, Sulli I am sorry,  you have been putting up with that guy because of me. Don’t blame yourself when I am feeling this guilty. You make me feel more guilty, so please don’t blame yourself. But it is not that I was not angry with you since you did not tell me he was bullying you. He is bullying you to piss me off. He doesnot acknowledge me as Kai’s girlfriend and he hates me more than ever because of that. He searched ways to deal with me and obviously find the perfect one since he is really successful making me mad while he was bullying you.”  

Sulli realized that he was dealing with her more when Nana was around. Normally he was not going that further to physically hurt her but he was just making fun of her or cornering her to scare her off.

S:”I am still sorry for not being able defend myself”

N:”Come on Sul, how can you defend yourself against that giant? Don’t worry, I will figure out something to punish him for hurting you and me of course.”

S:”I don’t think he would do something to you since Kai-shi saw him hurting you and he seemed really angry. I think he will have some talk with him”

*Yeah sure he will talk with him, about this joyful event for them. They will probably laugh at my back and come up with other plans to piss me off more*

N:”He is his friend and I don’t really think he would do something other than a little warning” she stopped for a few second. She was think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter