Deciding on a Present For Him

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

When Nana returned to the dormitory, finding Lizzy was her first priority. She entered to their room and she saw her sleeping on the couch with her clothes from last night still on. She sighed in relief as she was a bit worried about her being with someone she doesn’t know that much. But apparently, Luhan was a decent guy who didn’t benefit from her friend’s drunken state. She went to her part of the room and plugged the charger into her phone and opened it after some time only to see many unanswered call from Taemin. *If you were that worried, you shouldn’t have let me go with him. Seriously how the hell I ended up going Kai’s home with him? How could Taemin let him do that?* She changed the clothes Kai gave her and wear her own clothes. Then she went to wake Lizzy up.

N:”Hey Liz, wake up” she shook her slightly. Lizzy opened her eyes and looked at Nana confusedly.

L:”Jin, where am I?”

N:”In our room pabo.” she chuckled and flicked her forehead.

L:”Really? I don’t remember the last night that much. I don’t even know how I ended up in here.”

N:”Probably Luhan helped you to get here, no?”

L:”Oh God, I totally forgot about him. I need to apologize to him.”

N:”Why? What happened?”

L:”You know…I always drank last night…especially after that moment.” Seeing Nana’s questioning face, she continued to speak. “Last night, Sehun hugged me at the countdown. I got so confused and frustrated because of him that I ended up watching him while drinking for the rest of the night. I didn’t answer Luhan when he was trying to have a conversation with me since I was so busy looking at Sehun. God I am such an ungrateful, rude girl. I shouldn’t have acted like that. I am so ashamed of myself. I should apologize to Luhan.” She sat up on the couch and intended to get up and go but Nana stopped her.

N:”Where are you going in this state? Go and have a shower and then you can go and apologize to him. But you know what Liz? You shouldn’t let him get his hopes up. He seems to be a nice guy but your heart is occupied by someone else.”

Lizzy nodded her head slowly and remained silent for a moment. Then she changed the topic.

L:”By the way, where the hell where you last night? I didn’t see you after some time. I don’t remember the last moments of the party. Where have you stayed? Whom did you return with? What about the others? Raina, Yujin?”

N:”I don’t know about them. I didn’t return to dormitory last night.”

L:”Did you go home then?”

N:”Nope. Apparently our so called friends left me at the party in that hella drunk state and Kai took me to his home.”

L:”WHAT? YOU STAYED AT KAI’S HOME?!”

N:”Yeah.”

L:”OMG NANA! ARE YOU OK? I AM SO SORRY I DIDN’T KNOW! I WOULDN’T LET YOU GO WITH HIM!”

N:”Calm down. Don’t worry nothing happened.”

L:”Are you sure?! He didn’t do anything bad to you right?”

N:”No Liz. And I don’t think he would ever want to do something to me.”

L:”What do you mean?”

N:”He hates me, you know that already.”

L:”But still he is a guy with raging hormones. No one could guarantee that he wouldn’t do something to you. He drank alcohol last night. Are you sure he didn’t do something to you because you know, you are one y girl with a hot body?”

N:”I am sure Liz. He didn’t do anything bad to me. But I cant describe how much I felt shocked at the morning when I woke up beside him.”

L:”WHAT?! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM ON THE SAME BED!!?” She lost it after hearing Nana’s words.

N:”Yeah. I still cant believe it but it just happened.” She told Lizzy how she ended up with him according to what Kai told her. After spending some time explaining the things to Lizzy, she finally calmed down.

N:”He was surprisingly hosted me very well. He even introduced me to his father.”

L:”God I am so tired of giving these reactions but WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!” she continued to freak out.

N:”Shht be calm girl! I know it is really shocking. I am still in trance as well. But you know what? His father is really nice unlike Kai. I felt terrified when he first told me that I was going to meet his father but after spending couple of hours talking with his father, I felt relaxed because he was such a fatherly person.”

L:”Why did he introduce you to his father? Doesn’t he hate you?”

N:”I thought about that too. I felt confused about his intentions but then I learned his real intention. He used me to get rid of arranged meetings which his father set him up with daughters of important people from business sector.”

L:”He is such a low person.”

N:”Yeah and a cunning bastard. He is tricking his father by using such an innocent girl like me and he doesn’t feel any remorse.”

L:”But how about you? Are you ok honey? You seem tired.”

N:”I feel tired but I accepted the fact that I am stuck with him until the end of this school year.”

Lizzy hugged her to comfort her.

N:”Go and take a shower girl! You stink alcohol!” She jokingly pushed Lizzy.

L:”Ok ok.” She said and directed herself to the bathroom. Nana chuckled at her worn out appearance.

 

While Nana was occupied with looking at the New Year party photos that were put up on facebook, the door got knocked. When she opened the door, she saw Raina and Taemin standing, looking a bit worried.

R:”Oh you are here Jin, we were worried since we couldn’t reach your phone.”

T:”Yeah. Did you turn it off?”

N:”Nope. Its battery ran out aaand as you can see I am here, one piece.”

She said with a dull face and the other two understood from her cold voice tone that she was upset with them.

T:”Are you mad at us?”

N:”Why would I be? Oh let me guess? Could it be because you let me go with him to HIS HOME!??” she said bitterly, emphasizing the last words.

T:”Jinah- I am so sorry but-“ he tried to reason himself out but Nana cut him off.

N:”But what Taemin? Don’t tell me you were drunk and didn’t think into this too much.”

R:”Wait, I don’t understand why you are angry. I mean, isn’t he your boyfriend? So why shouldn’t we let him take you home?” she said with a confused face.

N:”Ok. Even if he is my boyfriend, we are still not that close. Seriously guys, he could have done something to me that I am not ready for. You really let you friend go with some guy to his house.”

R:”Wow hello? Didn’t you do the same to me? You let me go with home with Sungyeol and clearly nothing I wanted happened at that night!” she said while raising her voice. Nana got taken aback by her counterattack because she was right on that.

N:”But I was really drunk and I didn’t even know that you were with him. If I was sober and with you, I wouldn’t never ever let him take you home.”

R:”But it is already too late for that Jinah. And from what I understood from this conversation, nothing has happened last night with your boyfriend so we don’t need to worry.” She said while folding her arms, looking annoyed.

N:”Are we seriously talk about that event from months ago?”

R:”It wasn’t months ago, it was just 2 months ago.” She stated firmly.

N:”Ok Raina, it was a serious mistake and you know how much I was sad and mad about that too. I was there for you. And it is not that bad as Sungyeol is our friend, not some random guy. It could have been worse.”

R:”Like what? Going home with an actual boyfriend? Jinah, I was feeling a bit worried but seeing you talking like this I am even regretting coming here. Your situation and mine are not the same, not even close. You went home with YOUR BOYFRIEND!”

Nana didn’t say anything anymore as she felt really angry at her harsh words. *Boyfriend my ..* But then again, she didn’t even know that Kai wasn’t her real boyfriend. How could she know that she let her friend go home with the worst possible person on earth.

N:”Ok sorry Raina.” She said with a low voice. Taemin turned to Raina and spoke.

T:”Raina, I can stay and talk with her. You can go. You guys are both being a little bit emotional. It is better for you girls to have a talk with a clear mind, later.”

 N:”You are right. It would be better for us to talk later Raina.” She said emotionally as she was feeling guilty for not being able to tell her the truth. Raina said ok with a dejected smile and went away leaving them alone.

T:”I still don’t get why you are getting angry at me. You were the one who clearly warned me to stay away from your relationship with him.”

Nana looked at him and got surprised to see him angry while she was the one who was supposed to be angry.

N:”I know but you still shouldn’t have let me go with him that easily.”

T:”What did you expect me to do? Create a scene in front of many people? And here I thought you don’t want me to fight with him”

N:”I don’t want you to fight with him.” she said sternly.

T:”Then what Jinah?! I warned him when he tried to take you. He told me that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter