The Talk with Taemin

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Nana linked arms with Taemin and they start walking. They did not talk much at first, they enjoyed each other’s company and just talked about simple things how was their holiday or how is their family doing. They were already in the garden and without realizing their feet were taking them to their favorite spot in the campus.

T: “Did you finish ‘Friends’? “

N:”No, I am still watching, I am on the 6th season”

T:”Did you like it so far?”

N:”Like? OMG Taemin! I am so glad that you suggested me that series, I am sooo loving it, it is hilarious!!” she answered excitedly.

T:”haha is not it epic? I am still watching it, you know over and over again! 5&6th seasons are the funniest ones!”

N:”yeah, 5th season was awesome, especially the ending! You know what I am gonna start 6th season, accompany me watching it!”

T:”Ok! That would be great!!”

They realized that they arrived at their favorite area. They sat down at the bench and listened the fountain noise for a few minutes. Taemin broke the silence:

T:”So?” He turned his eyes from the stars to Nana.

N:”I don’t know what to say, Taemin.”

T:”Then how about me asking questions and you answering them?”

N:”ok”  Nana was still not looking at Taemin but she was looking at the fountain.

T:”How did this start? Your relationship with that guy?”  Nana gulped her spit.

N:”It started on holiday, towards the end of the August.”

T:”I am not asking the time, I am asking how?” He was looking at her like observing every movement of her which made her even more anxious.

N:”We met in downtown for a few times and we met in the school pool then he asked me to go for a drink and I accepted. You know, we talked about lots of staff and I discovered that he is not that bad, and you know we went out for a few times more and I don’t know, it kinda happened” she faked a laugh.

T:”You know how ridiculous it sounds right?” he scowled.

N:”Does it have to make sense? Things changed and I happened to like him”

T:”Do you hear what you speak Jin Ah? You can trick everyone but not me! I have known you for years and I know that you are lying to people about this relationship.”

N:”I am not…” she stuttered in a low voice. Taemin sighed and put his arm around Nana.

T:”Look, I know that you are lying but I know that you are doing this for a reason. I am only wondering this reason. What made you do this kind of thing? Tell me Jin Ah, did he force you to go out with him?” He was looking at her carefully.

N:”No Tae, there is no forcing, please just know that I am going out with him, accept it and don’t be mad at me” she pleaded.

T:”How can I be not mad when you are obviously keeping secrets from me?! I wanna know the reason behind it, I want to help you. You still hate him and you are going out with that bastard obviously for a reason. If he is forcing you, then..” he got interrupted by Nana.

N:”Taemin-ah, please listen. Ok, you are right, you know me very well and I cant deceive you even if I want because you would understand it immediately. But I have to keep the reason to myself, hshh please listen” He was about to speak but she silenced him and went on. “Don’t worry, I will be ok, just know that it is a deal with me and him. He wont do anything bad to me and I will be on guard, I will take care of the reason by myself”

T:”I hate it when you play the strong girl, just depend on me sometimes, tell me the reason Jin ah, I will easily take care of it!” Taemin was angry at all the things she said. She put her hand at his temple and removed some of his hair upwards.

N:”Taemin, please don’t get angry, I know what I am doing, just trust me”

He hold her hand which was playing his hair.

T:”You have always been by my side while I was at my worst. You helped me get through those times. And now you are telling me to watch you from the sides while you are suffering!” He raised his voice.

N:”Calm down ok! I am not going through anything! It is just I am going out with him and it is just as simple as this. He cannot do anything to me! he is not a monster that I should be afraid of! I will not suffer because of him! If he makes me suffer, I will make him suffer too! I will learn everything about him, I will find out every weakness he has for our benefit”

T:”It is not your business to learn anything about him!”

N:”Now that he is my boyfriend and I am also closest to him from us, then it is my business”

T:”For what Nana? Huh for what?”

N:”For our benefit because apparently no one from our group want him to be the leader”

T:”He can be whatever he wants, I don’t care, you know that”

N:”But I care and I definitely don’t accept him as a leader. Lets say that I am doing for myself”

T:”NANA..” He always calls her ‘Nana’ whenever he is serious or angry about something.

N:”Taemin, I know you are worried about me but I am here, always around you. You can watch over me but I am just saying don’t worry yourself over small matters. I will definitely be ok and I am being overly confident. It is because I have you and our friends who are always beside me, who will always help me. But I don’t want to tire you over nothing. I promise that if something bad happens to me, you will be the first one I will inform about it.”

T:”Just promise me that you will really careful and whenever he makes you upset or whatever he does something bad to you, you will definitely come to me so that I would kick his no actually if he ever does something bad, I would definitely kill him”

N:”Do you think hearing that you would kill him will actually make telling you easier?” she looked at him while lifting her eye brow. Taemin smiled a bit.

T:”No but I would kill him that’s for sure”

N:”Ok, don’t exaggerate dude, the thing I want least in this world is you returning to your old self, you know, the old you who was scaring the out of people. It was already hard to make you a better person so I don’t want to be the reason for you becoming the old you” she smirked at him. “ I like this adorable good person Taemin” she piched his cheeks.

T:”Hey hey, we are having a serious conversation here, don’t be cheesy, girl” he was still serious which made Nana worried because normally she could soften him. But now Taemin being still serious and worried meant that he will always be dead serious and careful about this topic which is kind of scary.

N:”Taemin, please, lets not talk about this anymore at least not now. I promise that I will inform you if something happens to me, ok?” she looked at him with pleading eyes. Taemin nodded his head after looking at her thinking deeply.  Nana stood up and reached for his hand.

N:”Lets go and watch ‘Friends’ bestie. It is a bit chilly here, we can watch a few episodes while we eat ice cream!” she pulled him by his hand and made him stand up.

They went to Nana’s room and watch few episodes of ‘Friends’ and after Lizzy and Sulli joined them, they talked about lots of stuff, excluding Kai of course.  The first day started bad for Nana, but ending it with her beloved friends made her feel better. She did not want to think about the future but only enjoyed the moment with her friends at that night.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few weeks passed since the school started. Their relationship was still the number one topic of the whole campus. Since all the students’ attention were on our couple, they acted ( actually tried to act) as a real couple to make them believe. Actually a lot of people already recognized them as a couple but they were the most popular couple so they were still watched by the whole school. People were always curious about their relationship so their eyes always followed them not to miss any interaction between them. It was really hard for them to act as a couple almost every corner of the school especially knowing that the school news club members were always following them everywhere. Everything they did as a couple was the hot issue on the front page of the school news which comes out weekly. They were really furious since they could not ignore each other whenever they crossed their ways. They could not even argue or fight properly but whenever they find the perfect time, they did not miss the opportunity to do so.  Kai’s friends still hate Nana and they did not miss any chance to show it to her. Nana was dealing with his friends more than she is dealing with Kai but she refused to complain about it to him since she did not want to be seen as a weak girl especially to him. Moreover, she was aware of the fact that Kai knew very well that his friends are trying to annoy her or her friends.  There were some fights between boys from both sides but somehow Nana and Kai cooperate to stop them before the fights got too serious. Nana was still awkward with some of her friends since they still could not accept that Nana ,out of all people, is going out with him. Whenever Nana felt down, Lizzy and Uee were always there to make her better and Nana was really grateful for that. Taemin was always watching the couple carefully but to his surprise, Nana was handling the relationship better than he expected. He observed that Nana was trying her best to not get crazy and he respected her patience. He also was be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter