The bet and the first dinner

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It has been almost half an hour since Lizzy started stalking him. She was waiting for him to be alone so that she can talk to him.  Lizzy had told Nana that she has something to do and the thing she has to do is finding Sehun and thanking him for holding Kai earlier. Finally Sehun was left alone and Lizzy started to approaching him behind. As she getting closer, she started to feel nervous. *How shouldI start talking? Should I tap his shoulder or just call his name? I don’t know what to do! Ok Lizzy calm down, he is just a male student in your school, you don’t have to be nervous*  She was thinking deeply, staring her shoes while walking. She was stopped by a bump suddenly. She did not understand what was going on at first. When she looked up, she found a couple of eyes looking directly at her and those eyes belonged to none other than Sehun. She finally understood the situation that she bumped to Sehun whose face is just 15 cm away from her face. The whole situation was shocking to her but what is more, she is now more nervous than before as she saw Sehun this close.

 

S:”What are you doing Sooyoung-shi?” he spoke while looking at her with squinted eyes.

Lizzy could not start speaking at first since she did not know what to say.

L:”Se-Sehun-shi, I was just walking and ermm..and I did not look in front of me, I guess I did not see you. So-sorry for bumping to you”

 

Lizzy tried to look at his eyes, but could not look more than 5 seconds because he was too close. She stepped back then looked at him. Sehun was still looking at her intensely.

 

S:”You should look front while you are walking, you know you can bump into people and hurt them”

L:”Do you mean that I hurt you? I am sorry if it is like that. Actually I was..”

S:”you were what?” still looking at her directly making her uncomfortable, leaning towards her a bit.

L:”ok, I was following you behind, I did not see you stopped so I bumped to you” she said in one breath.

S:”Why were you following me?” he was surprised at her explanation.

L:”Because I wanted to thank you for earlier” she forced herself to look into his eyes.

S: ”what earlier?”

L:”you know, you held back Kai in your room, you helped me to stop them fighting, if you were not there, there was no way that I could have broken them apart.”

S:”hey, I think you are misunderstanding something. I did not help you out there. I just hold Kai to stop him fighting with that girl unnecessarily. Their shouting could have brought teachers to our room which would not make the situation better. And it was also getting on my nerves”

Lizzy was taken aback with his answer. It took some seconds for her to comprehend what he said. She did not expect this answer. *what did I expect, huh? he is just like his friend, a mean jerk!*

L:”ok, if you say so. It helped me in a way so thanks and bye” she turned around and walked away leaving  pissed off Sehun behind.

* I cant believe that I spent my 35 minutes for him*

 

Sehun watched her walking away.  *Why did she look angry? Was my answer so harsh?  She does not even like me and actually she hates me.I don’t care if my answer was not a nice one,  she obviously does not care*

 

 

 

 

                After 2 hours of deep sleep, Nana woke up at the sound of her phone. She ignored it and continued to sleep but after trying her favorite sleep positions (the most favorite one is cuddling her big pillow) to get to sleep, she understood that she wont be able to sleep anymore. She decided to get up and searched some comfy, proper clothes to wear. After washing her face and fixing her hair, she took her phone and got out her room to have dinner in dormitory cafeteria. She looked up her phone to see who called and saw that 2 unanswered calls from Lizzy and Rania. She did not call them back assuming that they would be in the cafeteria and she was right seeing them sitting at one of the tables having dinner. She went to greet them.

 

L:” Have you been sleeping? “

N: “yeah, my head was aching and it was a tiring day for me so I had a short sleep. “

L: “Nana, you know that we need to do something” the way she looked at Nana was purely desperation.

Nana understood what she meant. She was trying to tell her that they need to go and buy a shirt for that bastard.

N:”don’t worry Lizzy, we wiil do it”

Rania spoke while suspiciously looking at them.

R:”you know what, I realized that you guys are hiding lots of things from me and I cant believe you Nana that you did not tell me you got a boyfriend”

N:”Rania-ah, it is not a big deal, I was going to tell you but I wanted to tell your face not with just a phone and you know it is our first time seeing each other after 2 months.”

R:”You should have said, if I were you, I would have told you. I mean, we are always complaining each other how we cannot get a boyfriend and one day I am hearing from people that you already got yourself a boyfriend without even telling me.“ she seemed hurt.

N:”Rania, I am sorry, I can understand you but you know what after getting a boyfriend I realized that it is no big deal to have one” tried to console her.

R:”No, don’t try to comfort me girl, you left us alone, you are not in our forever alone group anymore. Actually I am all alone since Uee is alwaysfinding herself many boyfriends and Lizzy has someone who likes her and FINALLY YOU THAT I TRUSTED WITH ALL OF MY HEART BETRAYED ME !”

Uee:”Rania, you are making a drama of it, please just be quiet.” Uee seemed pissed off.

L:”And how am I not in the group? Who is the person who likes me?” Lizzy said in a disbelief

R:”Come on, are you kidding Liz?! Everybody knows who likes you. Look he is over there having dinner with his friends” She pointed with her head towards Sehun’s direction.

L:”Hmph, for your information he doesnot like me and I am telling you from the first hand. Don’t believe the things people saying” she rolled her eyes after throwing a quick glance towards Sehun's direction.

R:”But Nana and Kai’s relationship that people have been talking about since the morning has come out to be true. So people are talking about the real things and you know, No smoke without fire”

L:”No you are wrong, he does not like me, I am sure of it”

R:”Shall we test it then?”

L:”No, I am not gonna do anything to test him!”

R:”ok, you are not gonna do anything. Lets see if he looks at your direction in 10 minutes.”

L:”He wont look at me, Rania, I can even bet about it”

R:”ok, me too, how about you girls? Will he look at her or not in ten minutes?”

U:”I don’t know and you know it is a ridiculous thing to do for testing. Whatever he does will not mean anything.”

R:”Come on just say something, will he look or not?”

Uee stopped a second to think, “ok, he will look”

L:”Look? Come on Uee, how can you take her side?”

U:”I am not taking any side, I just said whatever comes to my mind at that moment”

R:”What about you Nana?” she turned to Nana who has been quiet for the last minutes.

N:”Lets make the sides even, I am with Lizzy, he wont look at her in 10 minutes”

R:”Ok, then I am starting the timer” she took her phone out and started the timer.

N:”ok, while you are at it, I am gonna take my dinner”

 

Nana walked away from the table to take her dinner. She greeted some people back who greeted her and glared back at some who were glaring at her. After few minutes she turned back to their table and saw her friends are looking at Sehun to check if he will look or not.

 

N:”If you continue to look at him, he will realize your intense look and look at us, don’t be obvious”

R:”We are only checking and I don’t wanna lose the bet”

N:”So what is the bet?”

U:”The losers will take the winners to a club and buy the drinks and also the losers will go and dance with random guys selected by the winners. Sounds like fun, huh?”

N:”Guys, we wont have that much time for clubbing!”

R:”so you are not planning to go out for clubbing for the whole year Nana?”

N:” Of course, I would like to go but I don’t know”

U:”Come on Nana, we can go clubbing before the lessons get intense and exams start”

R:”Especially in these days, it is perfect time for clubbing, it is just the first week”

L:”Ok girls sorry to interrupt but it is only 2 minutes left” she pointed to Rania's phone.

R:”Omg, I don’t wanna lose, I mean I wanna got to a club but I don’t wanna buy the drinks, it will be expensive” she got nervous.

 

The 10 minutes was up and Sehun did not looked at Lizzy’s way so the winners were Lizzy and Nana. Although Lizzy was happy to win the bet, she was a bit disappointed that he did not look at her at all. She got angry with herself after realizing that she kinda hoped for him to look at her.

 

N:”I am so waiting to go clubbing with you girls, I am planning to get really drunk at that night” Nana smiled at the loser team evilly. 

R:”Evil woman, you werent happy about the going to club idea just a while ago”

N:”What? you were the one who wanted to bet”

U:”What is wrong Liz? You have become silent” Uee asked her after realizing her sitting quietly.

R:”Omg Lizzy!! You are sad that he did not look at you, you actually hoped for him to look at you, right?” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter