Some Intimate Moments of the Cripple Couple

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the provocative ohotos ehehehe :D:D

 

 

 

 

Nana woke up with a heavy heart. She couldn’t reason out why she was feeling like that. Something was bothering her; something inside of her was telling her that she forgot something. She started thinking about the yesterday events, about Kai to be exact. After reminiscing the time he carried her, she figured out what was bothering her…Kai carried her even though his arm was injured...He carried her even though he just recovered from the injuries that were caused by her.  She didn’t know how to feel…Guilty? Grateful? Happy? Confused? Yeah the latter one was the feeling she was having the most at the moment. She was really confused by his actions. Because from what she knows, he was hating her and his degree of hate must have increased considering what she did to him last week. But he still came to her when she fell and carried her to the infirmary which is so unlikely Kai. She constantly thought about the reason behind Kai’s help to her even though his arm was injured. She suddenly felt regretful as she couldn’t thank him yesterday. She prepared herself for school. It was harder than she thought as her sprained ankle was hindering her actions. Its pain has decreased compared to yesterday but she was still having a difficult time while moving. After completing her preparation, she got out from her room and directed herself to Kai’s room. She had really hard time walking by herself but she still managed to arrive at his door even though she had to bounce on her healthy foot for most of the time. She stopped for a while to catch her breath as she got breathless after the tiring trip from her room to there. She knocked on the door and waited for him or Sehun to open the door. The door got opened and what she saw made her more breathless. A half Kai was standing at the door and was looking at her.

N:”H-hey Kai, I-“ she started stuttering as she didn’t expect such a scene before her.

K:”It is good that you came. I was about to call for help. I couldn’t wear my belt and shirt as you can see. Come in.” he pulled her inside and shut the door behind her. Nana was in trance, completely unsure how to react to Kai. She tried to look somewhere else other than him but she had to look at him as he started talking.

K:”Hey hey, I almost forgot but why did you come with your leg?! How did you even walk by yourself?” Kai got closer to her looking concerned. Nana got taken aback with his expression as she couldn’t understand why he was looking that concerned.

N:”I managed somehow by holding on whatever I could get for support to walk.” She mumbled uneasily.

K:”And why did you come?” he raised one of his eyebrows.

N:”I realized that I was a bit rude to you yesterday. I didn’t thank you so I came to thank you for helping me even though your arm is injured.”

Kai uneasily scratched his hair but then he looked at her with a smirk.

K:”Hmm so you want to thank me huh?”

Nana felt something was about to come from him after seeing his playful smirk.

K:”Like I said before I need help for dressing myself. I couldn’t wear my belt and shirt; so if you want your apology to be accepted help me to wear them.”

N:”W-what?! Do you hear what you are saying Kai?”

K:”Yes why? I only ask for your help. And you owe me right? So help me.”

N:”I don’t want to.” Nana took a step behind as he got closer to her.

K:”Come on Nana. It is not a big deal. Don’t tell me you are nervous.” He squinted his eyes and looked at her with a smirk.

N:”N-no way in hell I am nervous! I am just disgusted by the idea!” She confronted him with a confident look even though she was feeling uneasy being with a half- Kai in a room, alone. Kai grabbed his shirt and belt with his healthy hand and held them out to Nana.

K:”Then dress me.” He said demandingly. Nana took his belt and started sliding it thought the belt loops. She realized that her hands are shaking as she was feeling really uneasy under his intense staring. Kai was watching her carefully in deep thoughts. He started to feel excited by her soft touches around his waist. He suddenly felt regretful. It was a bad idea to make her dress himself as his manly desires started to fire up. He saw that she was binding the belt buckle and damn! Her hands were really close to his private area. He tried really hard to think something other than lustful ideas. After finishing with his belt, she grabbed his shirt. She carefully slid it around his arms carefully and started buttoning his shirt from the bottom. She clearly saw his abs as her hands were literally just few cm’s away from his belly. She tried not to look at his body as she didn’t want to feel more uneasy than she already is. She was really close that he could smell her hair easily. He started examining her with an intense look. When he looked at her chest area, he saw her cleavage that could be slightly seen as her shirt’s upper buttons were ed revealing her black tank top. He got more after seeing her slight cleavage. *What is happening to me? When the hell did I start to get by seeing a cleavage?!* He felt angry with himself and also with her as she was the one who was making him feel like that. When she was buttoning the middle buttons, she saw his pendant which has a silver chain contrasting to his tanned skin. She always liked man wearing silver chains and always found that really y. She realized that the pendant was an openable one and she felt curious what was inside of it. She touched it and started examining it carefully. Kai realized that she was holding his necklace. He didn’t like this. When she was about to open the pendant, he held her hand to stop her.

K:”That’s enough.” He said with a cold manner. She got surprised by his sudden mood change.

N:”I am sorry for touching your necklace but you should have been nicer.” She said sarcastically while looking a bit resentful.

K:”I don’t like when people touch my stuff without my permission and you broke this already when you searched through my stuff to find the damn record. And now you are touching the most importing thing to me.”

N:”I didn’t know that, ok? I didn’t know that you value that damn necklace this much!” she felt really angry because she thought that she didn’t deserve that kind of treatment as she didn’t know he didn’t like people touching his pendant. “I only got curious what was in it.”

K:”Don’t get curious over the thing you have no relation to.” He said without looking at her eyes. She got confused but didn’t want to question him any further. She watched him finishing buttoning his buttons, leaving the top ones ed.

N:”But I think I have a relation to it somehow. I am your girlfriend, did you forget?” she said sarcastically. Kai threw her a cold look and passed her by to grab his tie. He tried to tie it but couldn’t manage it with one hand. He threw it to floor and cursed. Nana watched him with a smirk on her face.

N:”My my, look at my poor boyfriend.” She took the tie from the floor and put it around his collar. “Let me do it.” He stood still and let her do tie it. While she was tying his tie, she was thinking about the pendant. *What is he keeping there? And it must be really important for him to act like that. Seeing his reaction, I got more curious about this pendant. If I ever get that pendant, I think I can exchange it with the record.*

K:”Why are you smiling like that?” he saw the look on her face as she was smirking victoriously.

N:”Nothing.” She just smiled and finished tying his tie.

 

 

Kai and Nana got out from Kai’s room to go to their classrooms as the classes are about the start. Kai helped her to go to her classroom since she was having a tough time to walk by herself. On their way, they came across with Sehun.

S:”Hey cripple couple how you doing? Jinah, how is your leg?” he asked.

K:”So you are close that you are calling her with her name huh Sehun?”

S:”Why is there any problem? Do you mind it Nana?”

N:”No I don’t. Of course you can call me Jinah as you are my friend.” She emphasized the last word while giving a knowing look to Sehun. “And my leg is getting fine I guess.”

S:”Good.” Sehun gave her a slight pat on her shoulders. Kai tried not to show any sign of annoyance while watching their good friendship.

N:”So we are really a cripple couple right?” Nana laughed at his statement regarding their situation.

S:”Yeah, you can make a full human together. But alone, you are half.” He laughed together with Nana while Kai smiled slightly. After leaving Nana to her classroom, they went to their classroom.

S:”You know that the New Year party is coming, right?”

K:”Yeah, I heard from Nana”

S:”Minzy is really excited about it. But now that you have a girlfriend to go to the party together, she needs to find a proper guy to take her to the party.”

K:”I would have gone with her but unfortunately I need to go with my girlfriend.”

S:”She has been asked out a lot but she is not accepting them.”

K:”Probably friendzoning them.” Kai stated knowingly. Minzy was known as the best friendzoner in their school.

S:”Exactly.” They both laughed.

K:”We need to find a proper guy for her. I mean not just for the party but a boyfriend.”

S:”Yeah. D.O would be a really good choice for her but they don’t see each other in that way and they are really close friends so it is impossible.”

K:”Why don’t they go to the party together?”

S:”They decided to go together if they don’t find anyone else.”

K:”And what about you? Are you going to ask her?”

S:”Ask who?”

K:”You know who I am talking about. The girl called Lizzy.”

S:”Uhm actually, I wont ask her.”

K:”Why? Arent you crazy about her?”      Sehun gave out a big sigh.

S:”No it is not that. I would want to go with her but me and Daeun promised each other to go to the New Year party and the Prom Ball together”

K:”When and why?”

S:”Because we thought that we wouldn’t be able find anyone else. We promised each other 2 years ago.”

K:”You both don’t have to keep this promise. I mean, come on. Your girl would expect you to ask her to be your partner in the party.”

S:”I don’t think she is expecting. And also Daeun doesn’t have anyone else to go. And why the hell do we all need to go as partners? It is just a party and it doesn’t mean that I need to go with my lover, right? I mean we can have fun with our friends too. I am sure that Lizzy also wants to have fun with her friends.”

K:”Whatever. It is up to you to ask her or not.”

S:”I can also have fun with her in the party even if we don’t go together.”

K:”So you are that sure that she wont find someone else to go to the party? I am sure that lots of guys will line up to ask her.”

S:”What?!”

K:”Don’t tell me you didn’t think about the probability of her going with someone else. I mean you are going with some other girl so she can go with some other guy right?”

S:”No way in hell I am gonna allow this.” He said furiously.

 

 

 

Days passed. Lizzy declined each of the invitations to the party as she was expecting a certain person to come and ask her out. However, that person still didn’t invite her even though they saw each other every damn day. Lizzy couldn’t understand the reason why Sehun was acting like that. Just when she was about to be sure that he likes her, Sehun started to act a bit indifferently to her. Lizzy was getting really annoyed by his actions so she started to give him cold shoulder. Just a week before from the party, Lizzy came across with Minzy and Sehun on a hallway. Of course Minzy called out to her and started talking about the pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter