Senior year starts so does the fake relationship

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

           

 

 

Nana woke up in an unfamiliar bed. She looked around, tried to comprehend where she is. After a while, she realized that she is in her dorm. *Uh, i almost forgot that i came to the dorm yesterday evening. No wonder i am in my dorm bed, instead of my home.* She lifted herself up and sat on the bed, waiting for the morning dizziness to go away. 

*So i am starting the final year of my highschool huh, wow time passed really fast. I really missed my friends*. A text massage came.She looked at her phone screen and saw the sender's name. A rage started to pile up inside of her after seeing the message content. "dont forget." was written in the text. 

 *that bastard, how could i forget, that son of.. i am gonna kill him! my final year gonna be a nightmare because of him!  No! i shouldnt think like that, i should become a nightmare for him so that he would end this fake relationship. I am gonna watch his every move and tell my friends what he is up to, then this relationship could be useful to our side.* She smiled to herself. She prepared for the starting ceremony, She wore her uniform, did a light makeup and released her hair to shoulders. She took her notebook and pen from her table and shouted for her friend.

 

N:"hey Liz, Are u sleeping there? get out already! u have been there like 15 minutes!"

There were no  noise.

N:" hey Lizzy!!"  Nana knocked the bathroom door hard.

There came a weak voice from inside.

"yeah yeah..im comin.."

 

Lizzy opened the door, she was still sleepy and no wonder she continued to sleep in there. Even in sleepy mode, she was still pretty.

N: "I cant believe you, go wash your face,you should get ready soon, the ceremony will start. i hate that ceremony but you know, we are obligied to go that. And before that lets have a breakfast”

L: "ok ok i know, i cant believe that the school started and we need to get up early on each damn day from now on" Lizzy started to get prepared with her eyes half open.

N: "and this is the last year, we need to study hard for the national exam, a tough year is waiting for us"

L:"even tougher for you"  Nana understood what she meant.

N:"yeah i know, but just watch, it will be more tougher for him, i can deal with him." Nana said with a confidence

L:" i know you are a strong girl but u should be cautious, he is a dangerous guy,you cannot know what he thinks or can do" said with a sad face.

N:" i know, but please dont tell this to anyone even to Taemin, this should be kept as a secret"

L:" trust me, and i will act like i also dont know that your relationship is a fake one"

N:"ok, then im going, i need to to grab sandwich for us before the ceremony" Nana pinched Lizzy's cheeks and went out of the room.

 

 

Nana arrived at the cafeteria and saw the long queue. * oh , it’s so long* she joined the queue. While she was waiting for her turn, she saw Kai and his friends.They did not even wait for the queue as always and just went to the front and bought things to eat and drink. Normally Nana would go against their this attitude and tell them to wait for their turn but she did not want to draw Kai's attention.However, he already saw her and came closer.

 

K:"hey baby, you dont need to wait for this queue, i can buyyou whatever you want" he said to her ear.

N:"No need, i can always wait. i dont like people being unfair." she said with full of hatred in her eyes.

K:"What are you saying to your boyfriend" he pretended to be shocked. then he whispered to her ear "nobody knows that its fake, so dont act like that or else u know whats g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter