Plotting Behind Kai's Back

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai ended one of the calls that he was receiving for the past two days. He was trying to arrange some groups to support them in the fight they will have with another school. He managed to convince some of them but he was not sure if their number would be enough as their opponent is a tough nut to crack. The people he called out for the fight accepted his conditions for only one thing in exchange. They asked him to plan this fight secretly and make an ambush to opponent school’s gang. Kai actually didn’t like the idea but he had no other choice but to accept this offer since their number without those people wouldnot be enough. To plan this fight secretly, he was being really cautious as he did not want anyone to learn about it, especially Taemin’s group. Taemin would probably not care but his friends can inform the other school so Kai did not tell anyone other than his close friend cycle. After he arranges everything and takes under control, he will inform his gang. On the last call, he told Baekhyun that he arranged a meeting with a gang leader and he wanted him to come too. Baekhyun is the leader of his school and being best friends is definitely making them stronger as both of the gangs always help each other. While Kai was in his thoughts, Sehun came into the room. Kai saw the furious look on his face.

K:”Whats wrong?”

S:”This girl drives me crazy! Aish, she let me kiss her but then look at now! She has been ignoring me for 2 days!”

Kai messed his hair irritatedly.

K:”Dude, I had enough of you and your girlfriend problems! I am trying to plan something serious here but you not only have been nagging for the past two days but also have been no help at all.” Sehun got taken aback with his burst but he realized that he must have been irritating Kai.

S:”Sorry man, I must have annoyed you. So how is everything going? Are we going to meet up with that guy?”

K:”Yes, I arranged the meeting; we are going to meet with him in a bar. Baekhyun will come too. He will come to our school first and we will go together.”

S:”Good. I wont bother you again, sorry for earlier.”

K:”It is ok, but if you really wanna talk about this, just go talk with Minzy or Krystal.”

S:”Talking about Krystal, she is still avoiding Chanyeol and always hanging out with her friends from outside of the school. Chanyeol seems angry about it. I hope they will be ok.”

K:”Chanyeol is acting like a jerk. He doesnot deserve an awesome girl like Krystal. He should get himself together and not make her sad.”

S:”Yes, you are right. I think he is into that girl named Sulli, he is dealing with her a lot.”

K:”Ok, lets not talk about Chanyeol. I am getting pissed and I don’t want to go to that meeting with an angry attitude.”

S:”Then lets play PES to relax!!” he suggested with a playful grin on his face.

K:”Nah, I am going to study until Baekhyun comes. You should also study, you lazy . Exams are next week and we should study in our free times.”

Sehun sighed deeply with a disapproved face.

S:”I hate studying, really!!”

K:”Come here. You should also study. This is our last year, you should take studying seriously.” Kai forcefully have him sat on chair and sat beside him as he opened a book. They have studied until they heard a knock on their door.

S:”It must be Baekhyun.” He stood up and walked towards the door. He opened the door and revealed smiling Baekhyun.

B:”Hey yo whats up buddies??” he walked in the room and they greeted each other bumping their fists.

S:”Hey Baek! How you doing?”

B:”You lucky bastards, there are a lot of beautiful girls in this school! I saw many hotties on campus on my way here!” he declared excitedly. Kai only sighed and shook his head while Sehun laughed at him

S:”Yeah poor you who is from this school.”

K:”Anyway, lets talk about this night’s plan. We should set out to meet them.”

They seriously discussed the things and planned that weekend’s fight. After getting a call from the people they are going to meet, Kai directed himself towards the door.

K:”Ok, we are going to meet them at Blue Bar. Lets get going!”

B:”Hey hey, are you seriously not gonna introduce your girlfriend to me? I said many times, I really wanna meet her.”

K:”Baekhyun, we don’t have any time for this. You can meet her later.”

B:”You are always saying this but I still haven’t met her and tonight I am not going anywhere without meeting her!”

K:”What the ? Seriously?” he asked in disbelief.

B:”Yeah, seriously. I just wanna meet her and then we can go.” Kai got a little pissed about Baekhyun’s persistence and sighed.

K:”Baek, I don’t know where she is right know. How are we supposed to find her in this huge campus? She can even be in her team practice.”

B:”You don’t know where your girl is? Isnt that weird Sehun?” he turned to Sehun to get a confirmation but Sehun only shrugged his shoulder as he took a glance at Kai.

K:”Like I said, we don’t have any time for this Baekhyun. Just lets get going. I promise I will have you meet her.” Baekhyun pouted a little and quietly walked towards the door.

B:”I am sure you are hiding something from me. But that’s ok, I will definitely find out.” He murmured and got out off the room. Sehun and Kai followed him. Although Kai did not want to waste time introducing Nana to Baekhyun, all his efforts went to waste as they saw Nana and Lizzy on their way. Remembering Nana’s face from the pictures he has seen on facebook, Baekhyun pointed at Nana.

B:”Isnt that your girlfriend Jongin?” Kai saw Nana and nodded at Baekhyun with a forced smile. He walked towards to Nana before Baekhyun reaches so that he could warn her.

K:”I will introduce you to one of my close friends so play your role well.” He said as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer so that he could whisper to her. Nana seemed a little surprised but she quickly adapted herself into playing along after grabbing the situation. Baekhyun and Sehun approached them but Baekhyun’s eyes seemed to be on Lizzy. Baekhyun was looking at her with an indescribable look as if he was trying to identify her. He got distracted from his thoughts with Kai’s voice.

K:”Here is my girlfriend that you have been longing to meet, Baekhyun.” He said a bit mockingly but apparently Baekhyun did not notice it as he smiled at Nana brightly.

B:”Wow, you seem prettier in real life. You know, I got wondered about you since Kai rarely finds a girl he likes so I looked up your facebook pictures from his facebook.”

Nana looked at the grinning boy and extended her hand to his direction.

N:”Hmm well, I am Jinah. Nice to meet you Baekhyun.” He quickly grabbed her hand and shook it while looking at her with a rectangular shaped smile plastered on his face. Nana actually found him cute but since he is one of the close friends of Kai, she thought he also must be a jerk like Kai and he seemed like a person who blabbers a lot which Nana doesnot like in a male personality.

B:”You know, I tried to learn a lot about you but Kai is a secretive bastard who rarely talks about himself so I couldnot learn much about you.”

N:”Well, I don’t know what to say to this but here I am.” Nana blathered as she did not know how to respond his statement. She looked at Kai to get help. Kai noticed that Baekhyun is making the things awkward that he intended to stop the conversation.

K:”Ok, you can talk with her later Baek. Now that you met her, I hope we can get going.”

B:”Yes of course. Nice to meet you Jinah. See you again.” He turned to Lizzy who is a few steps away from them to avoid Sehun’s glares.”And we met earlier right? I remember you somewhere.” Lizzy got surprised at his claim and she felt uncomfortable as everyone’s attention gathered on her.

L:”No I don’t think so.”

B:”I am sure I have seen you somewhere.” He insisted.

N:”Maybe you saw her in one of my pictures.” Nana said mockingly but Baekhyun ignored again as he was busy looking at Lizzy. Sehun did not like his friend looking at Lizzy that deeply but he also wondered where Baekhyun could have seen her. Kai was trying to stay calm but Baekhyun was forcing him to get out of control.

B:”Ah-ha I remember I remember!! You were at Club Joy few weeks ago, right?”

L:”I was but-“ Baekhyun interrupted her and turned to Sehun.

B:”Sehun, this is the girl I talked about. Do you remember when I said I saw a girl at the club claiming that she is your girlfriend, that was her!!” he said excitedly.

Sehun got taken aback as he did not expect the girl he talked about would turn out to be Lizzy. He looked at Lizzy who looks more surprised than anyone else. Lizzy looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes while Nana and Kai looked each other like ‘What the hell is going on?’ attitude. Lizzy couldnot believe there was actually one person who witnessed her embarrassing moments from that night. Someone actually heard her claiming Sehun is her boyfriend and that person turned out to be not a stranger but a close friend of Sehun. She cursed her luck and wanted to hide herself from everyone else. She felt her cheeks burning up as she saw the intense look Sehun is giving to her.

K:”Are you sure of that?” Kai broke the awkward silence.

B:”Yes I am sure and from the look on her face, it must be true. Wow Sehun, she is really beautiful. You should give her a chance.”

Sehun started taking step towards Lizzy with a smirk on his face.

S:”Look at this situation. Were not you the one who has always been saying that you never want to date a jerk like me? But on the other hand, you were lying around that you are my girlfriend? I am quite surprised Sooyoung, care to explain what’s that supposed to mean?” He quickly grabbed her arm before she escape as she intended to do so. She avoided looking at his eyes but he grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. She got annoyed by his mocking expression so she started to defense herself.

L:”So what? I was really drunk that I did not know what I was saying. There was a guy who was bothering me so I told him that I have a boyfriend. I needed to tell him a name-“

S:”And you said my name among all the names you could have said. You are using my name, you are letting me kiss you but you don’t want to be my girlfriend?! What exactly do you want from me huh? What are you trying to do?” Lizzy suddenly felt like crying as she heard his cold criticizing voice.

B:”Wow, am I missing something? Hey Kai, is she the one Sehun talks about a lot?” Kai face palmed after hearing Baekhyun’s bold words.

K:”Baekhyun, you created quite a chao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter