Simply Falling For You

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The night of Kai's birthday

 

Sulli left her the studying room after studying for 2 hours. She had an exam the day after tomorrow and she had to study for it as it was her weak subject. She did her very best not to encounter with Chanyeol because she did not want to get bothered by him. To her surprise, he had already been avoiding her since that day...the day he broke up with his girlfriend. When Sulli heard the news of Chanyeol breaking up with Krystal, she got shocked as she never expected him to break up with that girl whom he seemed love a lot. Therefore, at that time she thought that Krystal heard about what happened between Sulli and him and that was probably the reason why she broke up with him. But apparently this was not the case as Krystal was devastated when Chanyeol insisted on breaking up with her. How did Sulli know about what the couple talk between themselves? Because apparently the one member from the school magazine eavesdropped their conversation and then wrote what she heard in the school news. It was an extremely bad behavior considering that that person invaded privacy; not to mention that all school knowing Chanyeol cheated on her did not help Krystal to feel any better. The news broke after one week from the New Year when Krystal was getting better but after reading the school newspaper, all the ill feelings returned to her causing her to feel anger against Sulli whom she always thought that she was innocent. Sulli was indeed innocent as she was the victim of all Chanyeol bullying acts. Sulli could not do anything to stop him as she got scared that he would do something worse than what he normally does. And that day he actually did something really bad. He kissed her when he had a girlfriend. He not only cheated on her girlfriend but also forcefully stole someone's first kiss. Sulli was of course angry with him, more than she thought as she has always been a peaceful and mature person by nature. What Chanyeol did was unforgivable and she would never forgive him. Or so she thought. When she saw how Chanyeol was acting for the past two weeks, she couldnot feel anger towards him anymore. She felt pity for him as he was pitiful. He had no one beside him and he was obviously feeling guilty. He was even avoiding Sulli's eyes whenever they come across to each other in the school campus. As Sulli had been witnessing his pitiful state for the whole week after the kiss, she decided to keep their kiss to herself until it got discovered by whole school. Sulli has never intended to tell any of her friends because she knew that if anyone of them knows, that means Nana will learn about it. She did not want her to know this. Nana would get raged as hell and probably do something outrageous. Sulli did not want her friend to get hurt by Chanyeol and she also did not want her relationship with Kai to get harm. So she kept all of these to herself. Damn those newspaper people who let everyone know about this. When she was walking, she heard a guitar tune from not that far away. She directed herself to the beautiful yet sorrowful melody and she saw a boy playing a guitar and humming along the tune. His voice was low and thick but he was still singing smoothly. She let herself to listen him as his music affected her in many ways. She felt like she had found herself in it. The calm yet sad music suited her personality. But the effect of his music lasted until she realized who he is. That person was none other than Chanyeol. Sulli got surprised to see him playing guitar as he was known as a drummer. She had decided to continue listening him without him noticing but being the clumsy person she is, she dropped one of her books and made a noise which caused Chanyeol to stop playing and look at her direction.

C:”S-sulli?” he said with a surprised tone while looking at he girl who seemed to be hesitant to reveal herself from the corner she was standing. She took a deep breath and showed herself. She tried to look brave in front of him even thought she got scared of what he would do to her as the last time they were together, he kissed her and in exchange he got really hard slap of his face.

C:”You dont need to be scared of me. I wont do anything.”

S:”I am not s-scared.” she tried to say with a firm tone only to fail as her voice sounded shaky.

C:”Yeah yeah.” he shrugged his shoulders and started playing his guitar again. He played 'When I was your man' from Bruno Mars. Sulli knew what the song about and she understood he was playing for his ex-girlfriend. Sulli felt sorry for him as she felt his love for Krystal. She felt like she is seeing a man who was regretful of his actions instead of the guy who was always hyper, playful and happy. He looked different, in a good way because Sulli got to see his different, more mature side, not the one who was bullying her whenever he got the chance.

C:”What?” he stopped playing as he noticed that she was standing there.

S:”Nothing. It is just...I mean..you seem different...It is my first time seeing you like this.”

C:”What do you mean?”

S:”You seem calm...but you dont seem ok.”

C:”Yeah go ahead and enjoy this when you got the chance.” he said wryly.

S:”I am not you, Chanyeol.” she said with a firm tone this time. He looked at her with squinted eyes. It was the first time she called him without honorifics.

C:”I know that you are not me. I am a hateful guy while you are like a saint or an angel.” When she heard him, she searched for a sarcasm in his voice but she found nothing. He said it like it was the most obvious thing. He looked at her and saw her surprised expression.

C:”What? I am just stating the truth.” he sighed and continued to speak while escaping his eyes. “I did a very big mistake this time. I know that I can never turn the things back to normal. But just know that I have regretted doing that to you. Actually not just the kiss, everything I have done to you. I know that no matter how much I would apologize, you wont forgive me. But still know this...I am so sorry for doing all those kinds to you. I was not myself whenever I am around you. I dont know the reason very well but maybe I wanted your attention somehow. You are affecting me more than you think and this made me hateful towards you. I did not want to agree the fact that I was attracted to you because you know, I have a very nice girlfriend whom I like a lot. Then the reason why the things were getting complicated when I was around you. That I did not know. I did not want to admit. So I wanted to test myself for the feelings I have. I was dealing with you because of either you were just the close friend of the girl I hate, you know Nana or it was the only chance I have got to talk to you. I really dont know...I-I am so confused...I will not deal with you anymore. I wont act like an immature child like my friends always said. I dont want to lose them anymore just for simple reasons. So know this Sulli, I wont deal with you anymore and I apologize for everything. I understood the weight of my actions. As you can see, I am here all alone, playing sad songs, being emotional and stuff instead of being at one of my bestfriends, Jongin's birthday party.” he said smiling wryly.

Sulli could only listen to his words without uttering a word because of the shock she was experiencing. She couldnot believe the change in him. She had been confused by his behaviour for the last two weeks but now that she listened his reasons, she started to understand him. He had lost two of his closest friends in the last few months, one is his best buddy in the school and the other is his lover. So it was understandable that even a person like Chanyeol learn his lesson and can change his attitude. But she must admit that she was still in disbelief that he wont do something to her from now on as he had been doing nothing but causing trouble for her for the past months. And whats with the reason he claimed for dealing with her? Attracted to her? She was affecting him? She was angel? She couldnot believe those words of his. And she would never believe.

S:”I can understand the reason why you gave up causing troubles for me as you have lost your bestfriend and your girlfriend. But I wont never ever believe that you have dealt me just because of a mere attraction. You have caused me many troubles so I dont believe your attraction towards me. We are not in elementary school where a boy cause troubles for the girl he likes to get her attention. I believe that you only did that to annoy my friend Nana as you have never accepted her. And since she is your bestfriend's girlfriend, Kai and the others got annoyed with you and you started to lose them. This is the reason, nothing else. So please dont say anything like you are feeling something towards me because it is funny and-” she got cut by Chanyeol.

C:”Disgusting, is not it?” he said with a slight smile.

S:”No but still after all the things you did, I wont believe this. And also I like someone else. And I know that you still love your girlfriend.”

C:”Believe whatever you want. Like I said, I wont ever deal with you from now on so you dont need to think about my reasons.” he said with a slightly annoyed tone and continued to play his guitar. Sulli stood there for a few second more.

S:”Good then.” she said and walked few steps away from him and turned to him again. “About the this thing..you know I have slapped you..I dont like hurting or hitting people unlike you so-”

C:”It is ok. I have deserved... Please leave now..I want to be alone.”

She threw one last look to him and walked away leaving Chanyeol in his own world.

 

 

The next morning (The morning after the Kai's birthday party)

 

Nana's breath stopped when she realized that Kai was hugging her behind. With the increasing heartbeat of hers, she turned back to look at him. As soon as she saw his peaceful sleeping face, she regretted looking at him as her heartbeat got so strong that he can even get waken up by it. She gulped down while watching his handsome face. She looked at his lips, his strong chin, his neck; her look went down to his abs which were revealed from the hem of his t-shirt which was slightly pulled upwards. She had a strong urge to touch his abdomen but controlled herself. Yet she could not prevent herself to look at his private area. Her breathing got uneven without her realizing. Some voice inside her head told her to touch it. She put her hand on his abs and trailed them downwards. But at that time he slightly moved in his sleep. She thought that she was busted while touching him but to her relief, he was still sleeping. *What the hell am I thinking?* She quickly removed her hand form his abdomen and tapped his chest to wake him up. He mumbled something when she nudged him but he did not wake up.

N:”Kai? Wake up” she said with a low voice. But he continued to sleep without even moving an inch. “Yah! Kim Jongin wake up!” she raised her voice a little bit and shook his head by grabbing his chin.

K:”What the hell?” he raised himself slightly and looked over Nana with squinted sleepy eyes.

N:”W-wake up.” she said after gulping down as she got nervous seeing him hovering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter