Chapter 20

A different world

The winds was blowing and everyone was greeting each other at the airport.. There were hugging and kissing and even slaps and kisses. There was a particular blond short and cute guy with glasses on standing alone with two luggage and a with a blackberry at his hand. He was typing furiously on the screen.

"You know, it would kill you to answer my text."He growled and finally decided he had enough. He turned off his cellphone and angrily kept it inside the purse he was holding.

"The person would answer your text if you used your own phone you know." A voice said behind him, scaring him. Once he found out who it was, he glared at the said voice.

"You are really going to go by that name? It sounds stupid." He snickered and adjust his tie that he was wearing. He was wearing a white shirt that people wear with suits but he is wearing it with a vest and a simple tie.

"I always wanted to be named 'SunRae.'"you said.

"SunRae is a stupid name."Yoseob said and recieved a glare from you.

"You are stupid for using my phone." You said stomping on his feet and grabbed your handbag away from him.

"Hey, I thought you wanted me to reply his text."

"Saying, I am coming to see you, meet you there. And not answering his previous message asking who are you is kind of creepy." It was true. Doojoon was clueless as to who it was he didn't want to answer and immediately deleted all the texts that he recieved from that phone number.

"You answered with a simple yes and no's. And plus you didn't say at the end of the text. 'Hey, its me yoseob. I am too stupid to use my phone so instead I am using this phone to answer all of your messsages.'" He mumbled something about and feet hurts to you but you just stared at him and smiled.

"I know how to use my phone."He finally answered.

"Really? Then why are you using my phone?"

"It's just that I don't want him to know that I have been replying him. I am just... I just can't"He sighed deeply. You patted his back and the last pat wasn't actually a pat on the back it was more like a hit on the back.

 

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Man up! Come on ! I can't wait to see your brother and your brother's boyfriend and woonie. I miss that goofball."You smiled remembering how dongwoon reacted when you and yoseob told him you were following with him to korea.

Flashback~

"HYUNG! Are you crazy?!" Dongwoon shouted.

"Dongwoon. That is not nice." Yoseob said calmly as he sip his cup of coffee.

"You must be joking. Tell me your joking." Dongwoon begged on his knees and pleaded to yoseob.Yoseob just ignored him and continued to have sips of his hot coffee.

 

"I am not dongwoon and stop being a cry baby. You are just afraid that you will tell embarrasing stories of you here to kikwang." Yoseob said.

"I won't tell." You said looking at dongwoon. His eyes when wide and he rushed over to you. He shake up a bit to hard and stop shaking you and looked deeply into your eyes.

"Promise?"You chuckled and nodded your head with the words 'I promise'.

"Then I am all on board. But you guys have to come back a bit later than I am. I will be going first and after a few days you will come. Got it?"Yoseob looked at dongwoon and shook his head but said fine. The younger screamed with joy and spin you around and around just  until you felt dizzy and told him to stop.

End of flashback~

You always wanted to be called SunRae. It was weird and Nice at the same time. You and yoseob was off into space until a sudden to familliar shout that shouted your name and yoseob that pulled you both back to reality.

"Dongwoon." You giggled and run over to him. You were envelope into a tight hug by dongwoon.A voice coming from behind him made you let go of dongwoon but dongwoon didn't let go.

"Son dongwoon. You should let that pretty lady go."Kikwang said coldly.

"Oh, hyung! I can't I just miss--"

"SunRae."YOu said.

"SunRae?"Dongwoon let go off you and looked at you questionably.

"She is changing her name."Yoseob simply stated.

"Seriously? Why SunRae?"Dongwoon said. He was pulled back by kikwang who was now angry with you and dongwoon.

"I just, I don't know. That was the second name that popped in my head."

"What was the first?"

"Chicken." You said which earned a huge laughter from them all.

"Chicken is not a name. Chicken is a food noona."Dongwoon stated.

"I know."Kikwang soon wrapped his arm around your shoulder and whispered at your ear."Stop flirting with my boyfriend."

"So far as I know he is not your boyfriend." You whispered back.

"Well he is mine. Back off."You rolled your eyes.

You guys were about to walk toward the car when you accidently bumped into someone.

"I am sorry. I didn't see you." You said in broken korean. He was tall and tanned. He had dark hair and a handsome face.

"Don't worry about it."He said in perfect english.He smiled. You both  were about to fall but he caught you and thanks to his amazing balance none of you fell. You guys  didn't realise but he was holding your hand and you were holding his.

"Hey, SunRae! Are you-- Okay?" Yoseob said looking at you both which made both of you come back to reality.

"Yeah, I am fine." You said akwardly.

"I have to get going. Goodbye." You bowed to him and hurriedly pulled the smirking yoseob away from the guy.

"Looks like someone has a crush~" Yoseob sang when you and yoseob got in the car.

"Who is it?"Kikwang said a bit to eagerly.

"She bumped into someone and they were like staring at each other so lost in thoughts."Yoseob said dreamly.

"No I wasn't!" You said and pouted.

"Sure you weren't. Come on. Let's go." Yoseob chuckled and walked to the a black limo.

"Tell me again. How rich are you?" You pouted towards him. He just merely laughed and pulled you in the limo.

"Woonie, you left your book in my room. I thought you wanted it back. Don't want those words in there getting revealed to yoseob do you?" Dongwoon blushed and hit your shoulder.

"Noona. You didn't read it did you?" You wiggled your eyes and shurgged your shoulders as you passed him, his yellow book.

"Noona! Promise me you wouldn't tell anybody?" You nodded your head. When you first read dongwoon's book, you were surpised on how chessy dongwoon was.

"I promise." You and dongwoon pinky sweared and from the corner of your eye, you saw kikwang fuming in anger.

"JUST REPLY THE DAMN TEXT ALREADY!" Yoseob shouted as he attempeted to throw away my phone. I quickly grabbed his arm before he could do anything.

"THAT'S MY PHONE !"You hit yoseob's head.


Get ready dooseob shippers... If I don't write an epic fail fluff than the next chapter is going to be a big hit. I hope. hehehe ^^ Sorry I couldn't update sooner. School really took up most of my time. I would read stories but i would usually multitask hehehe. Time for me to study~  Stay in school for those who are still in school that is Peace out!