Chapter 8 teaser

A different world

Yoseob POV

What the hell! Doojoon kissed me. Ani. This isn't happening. Even if it was wrong and all.... but I really... feel the spark. The magical touch everytime the person that you love very much kisses you back. It made me fall inlove with him all over again. But this. I should be angry. I hate popular kids. I don't want to be like them. Arrogant. selfish. mean. bully!

"what the hell doojoon!" I heard dongwoon shouted.

"Its okay.Dongwoon. Just stay calm" Hyunseung said calming dongwoon down. I was frozen. I didn't now what to do but just stare at him.

"Yoseob. I have something to tell you. " He said looking into my eyes like he is searching for something. anything.

"I am chang lay. I am your chang lay. I can't take it. Last night you wouldn't answer my calls or my texts and kikwang practically kissed your cheek the other day... and it made me feel like I want to punch his face really hard."

"Be my guest."We could all hear junhyung mumble.

"Junnie!" Hyunseung nudged him at the stomach. I hate this. I don't know what to say. I hate that I feel in love with a popular kid. I hate how fate made doojoon or chang lay a popular kid. I feel like I could just wake up from the terrible night mare and everything will be back to normal.

"Yoseob. Seobie... please say something. I am begging you. I may have lied about who I really am but I am not lying that I am in love with you yang yoseob. I would give up my popularity to tell the whole world you would be mind. You don't know how much I have suffered watching you get bullied by the girls . I want to yell at them but I couldn't I hate that. I hate the fact that I couldn't protect you even if you are just infront of me. Please give me another chance." Doojoon said holding my hand thightly. Just then kikwang barged in.

"Ouh, i see you have found him." Kikwang said smirking at doojoon. Doojoon was giving the death galre at kikwang.

"Kikwang. What are you doing here?" Dongwoon said shocked. Kikwang just had that creepy smirk on came closer to me. The closer he got the thighter the grip that doojoon had on me was.

"I guess you have told him everything judging by the way you holding him so protectively. Dude, let him think.You can push him. I don't know. He could fall in love with someone else. Maybe me?" The smirk got wider. Love someone else?

"Don't you dare. He will never leave me." Doojoon scrolled at kikwang. Kikwang just replied with a smiple scoff and took my other hand.

"Don't think so. Yoseob listen to me. I like you. No cross that. I love you. I hope you would consider me. I mean... I won't lie to you like doojoon did." Kikwang said looking at doojoon. I tried to get out from their powerful grip but couldn't since they were both holding me down.