Chapter 10

A different world

No one's POV

Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon was staring to get nervous. They didn't know where yoseob went and junhyung had been trying to call yoseob a lot of times.

"Hyung~ I am scared. Where is yoseob hyung right now?" Dongwoon whined to junhyung for the tenth time making the older more scared but the older didn't show it

"I think he just needs time to think, woonie." Junhyung said like more to himself.

"Yeah, I mean.. I am sure he won't do anything too stupid." Hyunseung said. He saw doojoon walked by with a sad face. Maybe doojoon knows?- Hyunseung thought.

"I'll be right back."He ran over to doojoon who looked surprised to see him.

"Hi!" The blond head said cheerfuly to doojoon.Doojoon looked around and then pointed to himself to make sure that hyunseung was talking to him.

"Yes silly, so anyways. Have you seen yoseob? We are all kind of worried. He ran off on us without telling us where he is going but I guess that's what running off means. But I still don't get why do they call the show running man if sometimes they don't run. I mean is there an episode where they don't run? I don't know."Hyunseung said thinking. Doojoon was quite used to this already so he just answered what hyunseung was originally about to ask.

"Yes. He is fine. And don't worry. He won't do anything stupid. He just needs time to think." Hyunseung nodded his head and nudged doojoon at the shoulder.

"Cheer up. Even if yoseob doesn't choose you, I am sure yoseob will think of you as his older brother.Though you shouldn't have lied to him for that long. I mean you guys have been together for what? 5 years?"Just then doojoon had this imaginary light bulb moment in his head. He soon ran off leaving hyunseung dumbfounded and alone.

 

                          *~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Doojoon POV

I ran like a mad man going to back to the secret place yoseob and me had. I saw the petite figure still looking at our tree. I am going to make him love me. I will show him how pure my heart is for him. I won't leave him like how junhyung's father left him and his mother plus junhyung.

"Doojoon?"Yoseob said looking at me curiously.

"Yoseob. Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow? A date with me. Not as Chang Lay... Not as anybody else... just the real me... Yoon Doojoon." Yoseob stood there shocked for awhile.

"Doojoon, I can't... this is just too.... unreal."He said not beliving this moment. Shaking his head trying to wake up from a dream.

"No, Yoseob. This is real. Just.... Hangbongman. Just this once. Please... This saturday. I will even come by to your house to pick you up? " I said cupping his head. His eyes were just vulnerable.

"Doojoon... how will I know this is real? How will I know that you are not just playing me? Doojoon.. I am scared."Yoseob cried on to my shirt. I hugged him thightly. Seeing the tears in his eyes just makes my heart break into a million pieces.

"Seobie.. don't cry. I am sorry I lied. I am sorry... I was stupid to do that. So I am not going to make that mistake anymore. Just trust me this once." I said rubbing circles at his back.

"I promise you I won't ever let you go." I continued after I heard yoseob's cries subsided a bit. He soons gives a small nod and hugged me back. I felt like the happiest man alive.

"I love you Yang Yoseob. No matter if you're a geek and I am jockey. I will still love you.I won't ever leave you again." I said holding him thight and turned him around and around earning a yelp from the smaller.

 

                                                    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Kikwang's POV

I just pulled dongwoon out from his class and followed where doojoon was heading. I got to find yoseob. And now I have overheard what he and doojoon said. I felt my heart broke into pieces. I have never been rejected but now this just makes me want yoseob even more.

"Dongwoon ah. I have a plan.Kaja." I said pulling he toward their hiding place. Yoseob looked shocked to see me and doojoon had a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing here? Dongwoonie?" Yoseob said pulling away from doojoon. He walked over to dongwoon and hugged him.

"OUh, We were just walking around. Me and my little dongwoonie is bored." I said to them. Yoseob looked at us in shocked like dongwoon is but what makes me more motivated to go on with this plan is doojoon's expression. He was trying to figure out what I was up too.

"Your little dongwoonie?"

"Yes. Since I knew you love doojoon. I finally realise that I love dongwoon."

"Hyung!" Dongwoon suddenly looked at me with wide eyes. I winked at him and he blush. This is what I love about dongwoon. He is very good at acting and he can catch up with my plans very fast.

"Congrats you guys!" Yoseob said hugging dongwoon while bouncing up and down. Poor dongwoon. I wiil be sure that I will buy him some ice cream later on.

"HYUNG!" Dongwoon said blushing at yoseob. I smirked back at doojoon. Doojoon was still trying to figure the whole ordeal out. Don't worry yoseob. I will..., get you.

 

 

               *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yang Jin Hee POV

I walked to Yang Gul. He was pissed. I went to him and hugged him. His body soften a bit.

"I am sorry you had to hear all of that. I shouldn't have let him in." I said to him. He turned and looked into my eyes. He had yoseob's eyes. Caring and kind.

"No. I was wrong to leave you alone. What kind of husband am I?" He said ruffling his own hair.

"A Kind and Caring one. I love you with all my heart yeobo and I am not leaving you for the man that I have onced loved. I am glad you took me in even if your parents weren't that approving of me.

"No matter what people says. I will always believe you. I will show everyone in the world that you are now tougher and alot better than what you were when you suffered alone with junhyung." This is why I love him. He doesn't care if the child isn't his or that I was a mean person back then.. he just think about the future and how much our love grew stronger every second.

"I love you Yang Jin Hee."

"I love you Yang Gul."