Dooseob Draft #2

A different world

Yoseob POV

He did it again. I can't believe he did it again. After he promised not to do it again.

"YOON DOOJOON! YOU COME DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"I screamed out. I had enough of his games.

"Seob! What's wrong?" He asked innocently when he saw me with my arm's crossed at my chest and my foot tapping impatiently.

 

"What's wrong ? Are you really asking me that?" I glared at him and there was a sudden realization dawn on him. He grinned sheepishly at me and came closer to me.

 

"Yeobo. Mianhae~ You should have seen it!!!! He was sooo----- I blame you!! HE GOT IT FROM YOU!!" He suddenly started to accuse me. I stared at him ridiculously. I shook my head at him. How could he blame me for something he did?!

"WHAT?!"

"Appa, daddy. What's wrong?" I heard the door open from behind me. Damn, he is back! I turned and put on a sweet smile. I glanced at the little boy and hyunseung. Hyunseung decided to take Yoojoon out for ice cream. I groaned and walked closer to little boy.

"Nothing's wrong. I was just playing with Appa." I answered sheepishly and picked the boy up.

"Yoojoon. Tell Daddy what you said to Appa. And do that voice just like you did to me! OH! And also the face!" Doojoon said but Yoojoon just giggled at his father's action.
 

"Daddy. Are mad about it? Mianhae~ Yoojoonie's friend all have it. Why can't I have it?" Yoojoon said with his puppy eyes. I was immuned to it since I thought him about it. Damn, I should have known better than to teach him those tricks.

"Yoon Yoojoon. I have told you a thousand times why you can't have a phone. Just because you're 10 years old and all your friends have one doesn't mean you have to get one as well. Couldn't you wait for like another 5 years or at least 3 more years." I shook my head at him and put him down.

"Ouh, yoseob. Give the boy a break. Seungjun has one as well and Seungjun is just a few months older than Yoojoon."

"That's because Junhyung babies him to much!"

"Junhyung ahjussi told me I should ask Appa for the phone. He says that I wouldn't get one in a million years if I asked daddy." I stared wide eyes at what Yoojun said. Doojoon and hyunseung chuckles where heard at the background. I sighed in frustration. Oh, Junhyung is so going to get it!

"HEY-YO!! Look who came to visit YooJun!" Suddenly the main door opened with a slam. A swag looking kid and Junhyung came in the door like they were a gangsters or something.

"IT'S THE JOKER AND JR JOKER SEUNGJUN~" The swag looking kid said as he took off his mini sun glasses. I shook my head at both of them and turned to look at junhyung angrily.

"Yoojun. Take Seungjun to your room." I turned sideways but not taking my eyes off of junhyung. Junhyung started to look at me nervously

"Doojoon, I will deal with you later. Take Seung and go watch the kids. I need to have a little talk with my dear hyung over here." The words barely came out of my mouth but they both seem to have heard it and quickly excused themselves.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU ARE TAINTING THE KIDS!" I shouted at him. Junhyung held both of his hands at his ears to surpress the loud shout I was giving him.

 

"It's just phones!"

"It not just phones, junhyung. You told my son like I was some kind of control freak who wouldn't give my son anything even if he turns a million years old!"

"Well, it could be true. You are a bit controling seob." Suddenly, dongwoon came out from nowhere said. I groaned.When did they get here?

"When did you get here Dongwoon-ah. Where is kikwang?" Suddenly, kikwang's head popped out from the kitchen.

"I am here, and to answer your question, we are here so we all can have a day out without the kids. Dongi and Pongi are at their grandmother's house and we could send Yoojoon and Seungjun to your mother's house. We haven't gotten together without the kids around. It should be nice. DATE NIGHT!" Kikwang said bouncing. I rolled my eyes. I don't even know why kikwang wanted the twins to have that name. Isn't that like weird.

"Sound great. I am sure mom won't mind taking care of the kids for a day." Junhyung said smirking. I groaned and rolled my eyes at them. Of course they had planed this.

" JANG HYUNSEUNG! YOON DOOJOON! COME DOWN RIGHT NOW! YOUR IDIOT FRIENDS ARE HERE!"  I yelled out and came down rushing an excited hyunseung and doojoon.

"Hey! Aren't we friends hyung?" Dongwoon whined. I just stood there and stared at them.

"Yeah, seob. aren't we friends?" Kikwang teased. I groaned and walked up straight to my room.

"Not now you're not!" I said jokingly. They all laughed and high fives were heard.

 

 

"Daddy, Are you made at me ?" Slowly, I heard Yoojoon came in having his phone clutched at his chest.

"No, sweetie. I am not. I just wish you could have just asked both of us about it and not leave me out of it." I told him as I squat down in front of him and ruffled his hair.

"I'll give back the phone, I promise." He said holding out his phone for me to take.

"Hey, buddy. What are you doing here?" Then Doojoon came in the room quietly. I sighed and stood up not taking the phone away just yet.

"I don't want the phone anymore Appa. I don't deserve it." Yoojoon said as he turned to look at a surprised doojoon. He held out his phone to Doojoon who was hesitating to take the phone or not.

"I-I" Doojoon looked at me asking for help. I rolled my eyes. Great, now I have to clean up his mess. I squat down so I was the same height as Yoojoon and held his shoulders.

"Yoojoon-ah. Do you want the phone badly?" The boy just frowned and nodded his head. I sighed again but deeper this time.

"How about you earn it? What do you say? You help daddy with the chores and everyday you do chores, you will earn money to pay off this phone." Yoojoon's face lit up and he nodded his head eagerly.

"YAY!" He shouted happily. I just shook my head at him. He walked out of the room but not without kissing both of our cheeks.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have bought him the phone. And I am sorry I laughed at you just now. It was horrible of me." Doojoon said holding on to my shoulder. I nudged his stomach and hit his head.

"I know it was. Now, we are even. See you down stairs, Yeobo." I grinned evily and he moaned in pain. I rushed out of the room and was greeted by a ready to go gang.

"Watch out guys, you guys are next!" I told them with a sily grin on my face. Doojoon got out pouting and his right hand was holding on to his aching stomach. I laughed at him and escorted the freaked out idot adults and too laughing kids.

"YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I LOVE YOU TO DEATH YANG YOSEOB!!!" I heard Doojoon scream from inside the house after I help get the kids in inside the car.

"Seungjun, if your dad going to be like that don't blame my daddy okay?" Yoojoon said to the shocked Seungjun. I chuckled and ruffled both of the boys hair. Oh I am so sorry for Seungjun for having such and evil father.

"NEXT STOP! GRANDMA'S HOUSE!" I cheered with them. They both giggled and cheered with me as we wait for the idiots to get in the car.

"NANA'S HOUSE!!! POP POP!!!" They both shouted together! As they raised thier hands up high.