chapter 16

A different world

No one's POV

The atmosphere was tense for Junhyung because well he doesn't know what the hell is going on. Hyunseung has never been this quiet for this long period of time and that is for exactly one hour. At first Junhyung thought hyunseung was spacing out but when he speaked it was always on topic, unlike all of their other conversation.

"Soo.. Jiyoung your.."Junhyung said trying to start up a conversation and to ease down the over whelming stress around them.

"Yes, his my hyung." Hyunseung said cooly

"So you're the almighty yong junhyung." Jiyoung said but hyunseung face never changed. He was calm as a cucumber.

"I wouldn't say almighty but yes, I am junhyung.Hyunseung's boyfriend."Junhyung shifted a little.

"How old are you ?"

"I am 19."

" Ah, what colleage are you planning on going to ?"

"Well, that is... um I guess Cube university.If I get in, since well its a very hard to get in school."

"OUh, so you're in to music."

"Yes, I compose music actually and I can rap a bit."

"I see. What are you going to do if you get in? I mean what will happen to you guys? Cube is a bit far don't you think?"

"Well, I have a dongseang here so on weekends or my free time I will just come back here. Cube is not that far."

"Do you have a job?"

"Yes, I do actually. I start next week friday."Hyunseung just sat there quietly not wanting to bother their conversation.

"Why do you love my seungie?"Then both hyunseung and junhyung smiled at each other.

"Because his mine. His my other half. We have a simple yet complicated relationship. We may not have such a perfect family or a perfect life but we both know that we love each other and that's all that matters. If he gets lost, I will guide him and if he get tired or just sad, I want him to lean on me because I want to be there for him. When times get rough and he doesn't want to talk about it, I just hope he knows I am always by his side.. and I will not leave him, even if he killed someone then I would get rid of the body for him."Hyunseung was on the verge of tears. He stood up and sat on junhyung's lap and kissed him on the cheek.

"You really love him don't you ?"

"Yes, I would really like it if you and seungie would talk. Just talk it out. Solve your difficult problems. I know its not that easy but, I will be here for you. You guys can't keep running away. Yoseob and I have that problem once or twice and we both talked about it. Its all just brotherly love."

"Junnie... I can't do it. He left me alone.... How can I ever forgive him for that?"Hyunseung whispered to Junhyung.

"Just let him explain. Hear what he has to say. I have been in his shoes before and I don't want you to suffer like yoseob did. I'll be at your room. If you need anything call me."Junhyung said and walked to hyunseung's room and let hyunseung have a talk with Jiyoung.


 

        Yoseob was running away from doojoon again. And this time he got caught by doojoon and a group of his friends.

"Yoseob, we are not going to let you go until you tell doojoon what the hell is wrong with you?"Siwoon said as he was standing next to yoseob with doojoon infront of yoseob and Jonghyun at his side. Yoseob was on his way to his night class but he ended up being huddled by them.

"Nothing is wrong with me.And why are you guys here? You guys don't go to night class." Yoseob simply said.

"Well, we all need a change."Doojoon as he got nearer to yoseob.

"Why have you been avoiding doojoon, yoseob?"Jonghyun suddenly asked.

"I haven't been avoiding him. Why are you guys searching for me?"Yoseob talked back.

"Stop it yoseob. I have enough games for today. Can't I talk  properly with my boyfriend?!"Doojoon suddenly burst making everyone flinch.

"WELL TO BAD FOR YOU !"Yoseob retorted back.

"You do know that you are trapped right? No one can save ---"Before doojoon can say anything he heard someone scream yoseob's name.

"YAH! You get your filthy hand off of my baby!" It was minho and all of them groan instead of yoseob. Minho was the toughes geeks in the school. He never let anyone touch his babies which is taemin, key, beakhyun,kyungsoo and yoseob, which they just found out.Doojoon cursed but still stayed infront of yoseob while jonghyun and siwoon all went a bit back.

"Minho hyung~"Yoseob said trying to hold his laughter.

"Seobie~ Gwenchana? I was afraid because you werent in class. I know you... you never miss a class even when you are sick.YAH! Are you deaf? I told you---"

"I am not going to let go of this yoseob. You may have minho but you are still mine."Doojoon said ignoring Minho

"What did you just say?"

"I was talking to my boyfriend." Doojoon said. As they were both about to argue, yoseob suddenly yell stop.

"You guys are just way to funny. Doojoonie~ I will call you when I get home okay? Minho hyung~ They were bullying me. But since you sweeped in and save me, I guess you're my hero." YOseob said trying hard not to laugh.

"YAH! YANG YOSEOB!" Doojoon said pouting. Minho snickered and dragged yoseob away to their night class.


 

 

            Kikwang was staring at the younger. The younger didn't see him... he was just outside of the cafe. He sighed. He just hopes his plan is going turn out well.

"Woonie!" Dongwoon looked up and smiled at his hyung. A smile that reserved only for his hyung.

"Hyung~ This is the first time you are late.You're usually on time."Dongwoon said. Kikwang was on time... he just took his time staring at the younger.

"I am sorry. I just had to think."

"Think about what?"Dongwoon asked

"Why I am like this?"

"Like what hyung?"

"Why I am so dumb? Why can't I really know who I really like?"Kikwang said waiting for dongwoon's reaction

"You're not dumb hyung, Yoseob hyung is a fool--"

"No, I am not talking about yoseob."

"Then that person is dumb for not loving you."Dongwoon said. There was tinge of sadness in dongwoons eyes and there was also hurt in those words.

"I haven't told him how I feel about him yet dongwoon-ah."Dongwoon smiled.

"How about you pretend that you are confessing to him. I will be that person and you will be you. Now confess." Dongwoon said. He was staying strong. This was going to be his last day with kikwang. He has to make it count.

"I have been thinking about you and what you said. I was dumb.. too dumb. I just like the idea of being with yoseob.... but the truth is I am afraid of losing you. You're my best friend. We tell each other everything. I hate the thought that I am losing you, not just as a friend but someone that I really care about. I may have done some stupid things but deep inside I know that I was just denying to the fact that..... I love you dongwoon ah. My favourite dongseang, son dongwoon."