Chapter 6

A different world

Heheheehe.... Hope you will like this chapter. Anthing that you don't understand don't be shy to comment. Comment subscribe <3 'Stay strong a fly like a chicken!' wait o.O can chickens fly? Ouh well back to the story!


Junhyung POV

The last person I wanted to see had to be infront of me right now. Hell yeah I was angry and the person who left my eomma is infront of me after finding out that eomma was pregnant with me. If I wasn't born, she would have been happy with him.

"YOU?!" I feel like punching him at the face so hard until he bleed but he is my father.

"Hello Junhyung. Yoseob." He smirked.

"Why are you here?" Yoseob said glaring at him.

"Can't I visit my son?" He said innocently.

"He is not living here so there in no point on coming here. Leave now." Not wanting to upset yoseob any futher, I pulled his arm and dragged him outside of the house.

"What do you want?" I said not wanting to face him. Even though he is my father I still hate him for doing that to eomma.

"Now can we just talk?" He said nicely. If he didn't do what he did to eomma, I would have thought he was actually a nice guy.

"No. I don't have anything to say to you." I said shooking my head to him. From the corner of my eye I could see yoseob, dongwoon and seungie peeping through the  slightly opened door.

"Now thats not how you treat your father, Yong Junhyung." He said which sounded so fatherly.

"My surname is not Yong. It's YANG! I am YANG JUNHYUNG!" I shouted at him. His body stiffed a bit.

"Please lower your voice. Junhyung-ah. Come let's get coffee and we can talk this out." I didn't want yoseob to hear or see all of this. He loves eomma just as much as I do and I don't like seeing the man infront of me now. I nodded and went back inside to grab my coat.

"Junhyung-hyung .Be back before 12. After 12, I am locking the door." Yoseob said just as I was about to close the door. Hyung. That was the first time he called me hyung.

"Neh." I smiled back to him and bowed slightly and closed the door shut. 'He' was standing outsie of the house looking at the stars. Eomma said he used to take her to the planetarium. They were looking at stars and he even named a star after her.

"Ready to go?" He said smiling. I rolled my eyes. Trying to be a father now are we.

 

                                            *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~

 

" I heard you will be attending the same school as Kikwang."He said sipping his cup of coffee. I just played with my bottle of water not wanting to look at him.

"You know Kikwang?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yes. He is your half brother. Didn't I mention that already in my mail that I sent you?" He said looking at me confused. He shouldn't do that! I should be doing that. He didn't even send any mail how can I know that kikwang is going to be in the same school as my half brother that is not YOSEOB?!

"Ouh, wait. I that's why I came by to see you. I wanted to give you this. Hehehe Mianhae." He said grinnig sheepishly. He gave me a letter.

"I don't want your excuses. Eomma was had to raise me alone. I was fortunate that Mr. Yang came and took me in." I said coldly to him.

"I am truly sorry about that. I didn't want to leave her like that but I was too young and stupid."

" But if you truly loved her than you would stand by her. You choose the other path. Run and get another girl. Typical." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I know I didn't! I couldn't."

"Couldn't? Wae? I know why you ran away. You hated the idea of raising me. The stupid reality that if I was never born you would be happy. With eomma."

"It's not like that."

" Then what does it look like? Tell me? I have one appa and one appa only. And his name is Yang gul.( Mr.Yang)"I stood up and left the cafe.

 

 

 

                                            *~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

I ran and ran and ran. It's hopeless. If only I didn't exists. I stopped at the park near yoseob's house. I walked around the park. There were only an old couple who was sitting on the bench. Whipering to each other telling each other how much they love each other. i wonder if eomma and 'him' would be like that if I didn't come in the picture. I walked and walked and soon I was right infront of yoseob's house. It was already 12.40. He would be asleep by now.....hmmm... I was about to walk away when I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Hyung!" I turned around and saw yoseob waving, signalling me to come in.

"I thought you already went to sleep?" I looked at him, not understanding why was he so nice.

"No, hyunseung already went in his room and dongwoon and me are watching chick flicks. Want to join?" I shook my head and went to the room that hyunseung was sleeping in since I was sleeping with him.

"Ouh, you're back." Hyunseung said looking at me when I opened the door.

"Neh." I said quietly and bowed to him. I took out a pillow and a blanket from the closet and laid it down on the floor.

"Wait! You're going to sleep on the floor?" He said pointing to the laid out blanket on the floor.

"Neh? Why you want me to sleep next to you?" I said teasing him. His face became red.

"Are you sick? You're so red?" I placed my hand on to his forehead. He didn't have a fever but he was hot. So hot. I swear I just want to kiss his lips right now but I restrain myself from doing that.*sigh* a guy like him must have a boyfriend by now.

"You sleep were ever you want. I don't care." He huffed when I pulled away from him and went to sit down on the blanket.

I chuckled and fold the blanket. Hyunseung shook his head and laid down on the bed with his eyes closed. I guess he is asleep then. There was some space beside him so I place my pillow there and pulled his blanket a little and closed the light.

"What did you guys talk about?" The blondie suddenly asked.

" Who?"

"You're appa and you." He then turned to face me. I was taken back by the sudden eye contact so I backed up a bit. His eyes were glistering under the moon light. Such an angel.

"He is not my appa. And we didn't talk about anything." I said not wanting to talk about it but he didn't quite want to let it go just like that.

 

"But he is your father."

" My father is Yang. Yang Gul." I said chanting. Like I am trying to prove it to myself that I am Yang Gul's son.

"You know, just because you have a Mr. Yang you still can't leave out the fact the your father is not your father." Huh? I didn't understand what he was saying so I just let it go by nodding my head.

"I know you didn't understand what I just said just now. But I wish you won't just look over the fact the your birth father wants to reconnect with you."He said softly. I think he understands me better than I do.

"I am not looking over the fact. The only reason I am here is because I can't face my eomma knowing the fact that if I didn't exsist..... eomma would have been happy with my birth father." I said turning to look at the empty ceilling.

"You know. People might not know this but I may have been 4D but I know whats going on. Dongwoon is in love with kikwang. Kikwang likes yoseob and so does doojoon. Who is actually Chang  Lay." He said turning to face the ceilling with me.

"How did you know?"
"I can tell by the looks in their eyes. I take human psychology as an extra for fun." He said.

"After tonight. I can wait to see the real you. Yong Junhyung." He said and after a few mintues he drifted of to sleep. COuld I show the real me? The real me?