Chapter 24

A different world

Preview....

"Are you going to tell anyone else about this?"Yoseob just shook his head and put his pointing finger to his mouth signalling to keep it a secret.

========================================================================================

No one's POV

It was already morning and Junhyung was still on the bed. The ray of sunlight shined on to his face and woke him up.

"Why out of the places in the world? Why directly at my beautiful face?" Junhyung groaned. Yoseob, who just got out from the shower laughed at him.

"Hyung, I think seungie hyung has a much more beautiful face than yours." Yoseob commented. Junhyung opened his eyes and threw a pillow at yoseob. Yoseob managed to dodge it and went to wear his clothes.

"What do you have today? I want to take you to eomma's house."Junhyung asked as he rubbed his eyes trying to adjust to the light in the room.

"I have a appointment with an old friend of mine. Well he is a friend I made at Malaysia, he moved her about a few months ago."

"And later I have a wedding to go to."The word wedding got Junhyung's full attention.

"What wedding?"Junhyung was hoping inside that it wasn't that wedding.

"Doojoon's wedding."Yoseob simply said as we put on his watch.

 

"You are seriously going to Doojoon's wedding?"

"Why not?"

"Because a, he is your ex and b he is your ex and he broke your heart  and made you move away to a far away country where I don't know where it is!"Yoseob chuckled and adjust his suit.

"He is my friend. No, he was more than a friend. He is my best friend."Yoseob sighed and went out of the room. Junhyung quickly got up from the bed and went out of the room. He searched for yoseob at the kitchen but didn't see him there. Just SunRae and Kikwang.

 

 

 

"Hey, Jun. What's wrong?" Junhyung sighed and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Yoseob went out."

"So?" Kikwang said with an annoyed tone.

"He is going to meet a friend and after that he is going to Doojoon's party."Both kikwang and SunRae stared wide eyes at the worried Junhyung.

" Your joking right?" Kikwang said a bit unsure but Junhyung just shook his head.

"But there is something more. He needs us right now. All of us."

"Hey, have you noticed that he is like a lot more skinner now?" SunRae shifted at her sit and shurgged her shoulders.

"He had to eat alot at the school we go to." SunRae just simply answered.

"Maybe he is just I don't know.. He still taken boxing remember?"Kikwang shurgged just like SunRae and finished his cup of coffee.

"SunRae. Can I talk to you?" Junhyung noticed SunRae's sudden change in the atmosphere.

"Sure."

"As in alone?" Kikwang looked back and forth at the two and sighed. "Fine. I'll go. I am going to sneak in Dongwoon's room to see if he is awake." Kikwang said evilly.

"Thanks." Jun said and  made sure that kikwang was already gone before turning his full attention to SunRae.

"You know don't you?"Junhyung simply asked. SunRae shifted and it seem her fingers were much more exciting than this topic.

 

 

"Of course I knew. It was hard enough to keep it away from Dongwoon." She finally answered after a long pause.

"How did you know?"

"He started to get sick a few months back. He was having constant fever and he would sometimes come to me and say that he is in pain."

"Wait, fever?" SunRae nodded.

"It's leukemia."

"Leukemia?!"

"Shh! I thought you knew!"

"I know he had cancer but I didn't expect Leukemia." Junhyung whispered angrily.

"It got worse a few days back. Suddenly fainted and his nose bled."Junhyung groaned.

"He said he could get  an early treatment?! Is that true?" SunRae nodded her head.

"He was suppose to go to do the treatment a few days back but he said he wanted to do after he got back."

"Why didn't you force him to go?"

"He said he needs to settle things first. The doctor was our professor."

"Who excatly is this professor? I keep hearing professor this professor that."

"Mr. TOP."Junhyung raised his eyebrow. TOP?

=====================================================================================================


"Yoseob! Sorry I am late. Jiyoung has been a pain in my after I told him I wanted the divorce."Top said out of breath from running.

"Sunbae." Yoseob couldn't call TOP a professor since Top hated that so Top told yoseob to call him Sunbae.

"What?"Top asked smiling oh so sweetly at yoseob.

"I am not judging you but why do you want a divorce?" Top sat down on the seat across yoseob and stared out at the streets.

"Do you want a relationship where you can show the world how you feel about the person you love yoseob?" Yoseob just nodded his head not keeping his eyes off of TOP.

"Jiyong. He does the same thing over and over again . There is no excitment or no just spontaneous kiss at the sidewalk. He doesn't even want to hold hands, Yoseob! Even if it's just with our friends!" Yoseob smiled sadly at Top

"Sunbaenim.... Have you talked to him about this?"Top frowned and shook his head.

 

"Sunbae.. I  really respect you and all but why don't you just talk to him? Tell him how much he means to you and you feel like you being shunned. I don't think both of you really want this divorce. What will happen Joey? Have you guys talked to him and how he feels about this?"Top stared at yoseob with a guilty face. He had never thought about those things before.

"I guess."

"Have you found any universities here I could go to?" Yoseob said trying to change the topic.

"Yeah, yeah. Here. It a great a university. It's called CUBE University. One of the most pretigious school here. Since you are quiet well known since you entered alot of competition the universities here are dying to have you. I want to give you this a few days earlier before I went back to Korea but I kind of forgotten about this." Yoseob was shocked and he couldn't believe his ears. he was actually wanted.

"Thank you! Ouh, but I can't afford this. I want to pay for my own without using my parents help." Yoseob said as he realised something.

"Don't worry, seob. You get  a scholarship there."

"Really?"

"Yeah." 

"By the way Yoseob, why are you wearing a suit? I thought you said you hate to wear a suit." Yoseob looked at his watch and realised the time.

"OMO! I am late. Ottokage?" Yoseob started to panick and pack his stuff.

"Hey, calm down. I'll take you there."Top said chuckling at yoseob 's reaction.

"That's great."

"Hey, Sunbae nim. Do you want to go to a wedding with me?"


 

 

Omg !!! Next update will be the last chapter!!!!!

Comment to show me you care enough to make me update sooner. hahahaha Subscribe !!