Chapter 2

A different world

No One's POv

Chang Lay walked around yoseob's school so he can find that imp. Yoseob said that he didn't want to eat lunch that day and he had to study for a big test so they are having a date at the library.

"Changie HYUNG!!!" Yoseob shouted when Chang Lay was about to open the door to the library.

"Ouh~ Yoseobie~. Why do we have to meet up here? Can't we study at the library near the restaurant or my house?" Lay said and opened his arm for the tackle he was about to get from yoseob. Yoseob ran and tackled Lay so hard that they both fell and chang Lay broke his glasses.

" Ouh! OMO! Mianhae hyung~" Yoseob said holding up lay's glasses.

"That's okay. I needed new ones anyway. I am glad I brought my contacts." He said. He didn't see yoseob who was looking at him with wide eyes.

"H-H-Hyung! " Yoseob keeps on shooking his head not trying to think it was true so he decided to pretend it was just maybe a coincidence. It can be him.

"Neh?" Chang Lay said oblivious to the situation. He was trying to get up but yoseob wasn't helping him at all.

"Aniya. It's nothing. Come on. Let's go to the mall." Yoseob said helping Chang Lay to get up.

"ChamKaman! I think I have a spare glasses in my bag. Wait here." Chang Lay said as he let go off yoseob's hand and rushed to his bag outside of the library.

"It can't be. Well there are at least 7 people that looks the same. It can be him... Can it?"Yoseob said after Chang Lay had gone to look for his bag.

Chang Lay POV

Ahh.... ... Why didn't I get a better stand? Now my fake glasses are broken. Good thing I got a spare one. Wait if I broke my glasses that means that I shown my real face to yoseob! Ouh! Ottokage? Ottokage? Maybe he has some reasonable way of making it into something else? He can't be serious thinking I am .... ANI! Right now I am Chang Lay. That's all I can say. Chang Lay Chang LAy Chang Lay.

" Hyungie~ Mianhae about your glasses... I'll get you a new one neh? How about we start studying now ouh?" Yoseob said from behind me. He is just to cute when he wants to study.

" Sure. What are we going to study about today?" I said smiling at him.

" Football." He said grinnig. FOOTBALL?!

" Football? Soccer? Wae soccer?" I said looking at him. He has never been intrested in soccer before.

" Ouh, I just want to take a new hobby now. And the first test for tomorrow is all pyhical. I need a break in studying geometri." He said stretching his arm. But today... OMG! I have practice today! . FOrgot.

" My school has a practice today. Wanna watch it with me?" Yoseob said with all of his innocents.

" S-S-sure." I stuttered. OMg this is going to hard.

" Our school has two star soccer players. Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang. They are popular and dumb... i think it's because they head bud abit to much." He said laughing at his own joke. EH! DUmB! aish,this little rascal... how can he so innocent and naughty at the same time?!

"Dumb?" I asked him trying to pry out some knowleadge he has on kikwang and doojoon.

"neh~~ I think everyone popular in this school is dumb even suzy's gang. That's why I was surpirsed to see them even near the library." Yoseob said and sat down on the bench. Aish.. this rascal.

"Eh. Why isn't kikwang or doojoon here yet?" Yoseob looking at a few of the guys who was passing each other balls. I need to go to practice fast.

"Yoseobie~ Hyungie... needs to go and see hyungie's friend at school. Mianhae. I forgot that I have an important engagement with them.see you later." I said as I played with his hair. He pouted and hold on to my hand.

"Hyungie~ I want you to stay with me for today? Can't you?" Yoseob said doing his puppy eyes at me.

"Ani. How about tomorrow? We can watch a movie and study at my place. We could also see soccer if thats what you want." I persuaded him but it didn't work at all. Just when I thought his eyes can't get any huge. It went like buggsy eye's in bedtime story and his pout became more adorable than ever! "But I want hyungie~ We almost never get a proper date without you swooping out and leave with a very thoughtful reason and leave me looking like a lost puppy." I squezzed my eyes not want thing to say it but I did. I ended up staying with him through out the day until it was dark and we both needed to go home. That day, Lee Kikwang and Yooon Doojoon didn't come to practice. I am so going to get a bad scolding for this and so is my ditch mate.

 

No one's POV

 Yoseob was happy that Chang Lay decided to stay with him that day but he felt something in his chest that somthing was defintely worng. Because that day Lee kikwang and Yoon DOojoon didn't come to practice.

"Woonie~ WHy didn't doojoon and kikwang went to practice yesterday?" Yoseob said cirious. Both Dongwoon and hyunseung gasp.

"Wae?" Yoseob asked touching his face trying to see if there is anything on his face.

"You went to the practice yesterday?" Hyunseung said pointing accusingly at yoseob. Yoseob rolled his eyes in annoyence. This is because he told them that he would rather be dead than watch some silly guys passing balls to each other.

"neh. I went there with chang Lay hyungie...cuz tomorrow is my pyhsical exam." Yoseob said muching on his salad.

"Ah... have you told Hyung that you are going to go on the boxing competition?" Dongwoon said recalling that yoseob said he was entering such competition.

"So that's why you look so muscular lately." Hyunseung said finally catching on for 3 weeks long. Both yoseob and dongwoon slapped themselves.

"Neh. You guys should come and watch but I haven't told hyungie yet since I know how he is when I am about to do somet

hing dangerous he would fine a way to stop it like last year when I wanted to go cliff diving."

 

 

"Hyungie ! Kaja. Let's go cliff diving. I always wanted to go do it." Yoseob said bouncing up and down.

"ANIYO! You can't. You will get hurt. And I thought you hated swimming? How about we go and play the dance machine that I just bought?" CHang LAy said looking at yoseob with wide eyes. sure he maybe a nerd but he knows how to make something dangerously fun.

"Waeyo?" Yoseob whined. Chang Lay was always like this. Not letting him do dangerous stuff.

"You don't have to ask for a reason. If you love me than be quiet and never speak of this again." ChangLay said firmly and went to get their drinks. After that yoseob never spoke of that topic ever again.

 

"You stopped talking about it after he said ' if you love me than be quiet and never speak of this again.' That is kind of like asking if you had two eyes.

"Ani mika. You skipped a few part dongwoon ah." Yoseob said looking at him ridiculously. He maybe short and not strong but he is stuborn to get what he wants.

 

"Hyungie ! Kaja. Let's go cliff diving. I always wanted to go do it." Yoseob said bouncing up and down.

"ANIYO! You can't. You will get hurt. And I thought you hated swimming? How about we go and play the dance machine that I just bought?" CHang LAy said looking at yoseob with wide eyes. sure he maybe a nerd but he knows how to make something dangerously fun.

"Waeyo?" Yoseob whined. Chang Lay was always like this. Not letting him do dangerous stuff.

"Because it's dangerous and I don't want you to fall and suddenly hit your head on a rock."

" I won't hit a rock hyungie! Not unless you're there."YOseob said grinning.

"Aish! It's just a waste of time. Can you find something not so dangerous?"Chang Lay said rolling his eyes.

"But cliff diving is fun !"

"What if you did hit a rock and I would be resposible. and if you're dead what about me? Do you think I could live with myself for what did you my baby and what about eomma?! Eomma would be screaming and yelling and hating me forever for letting you do it." CHang LAy yelled at yoseob.

"Let's stop talking about this. If you love me than stop talking about this and never mention about this ever again."Chang Lay said firmly and went to get their drinks.

 

" I still say its a bad idea if you don't tell Changie hyung~" Hyunseung piped up after hearing both sides of the story.

"Just wait for awhile. Before the day of the competition I will tell him. Neh? Neh hyung? Neh dongseang ah? you know how much this means to me." Yoseob begged by making his puppy face that both of his friends can never resist.

"Neh." They said unwillingly.

"So why didn't doojoon and kikwang come to practice that day." Hyunseung and dongwoon shook their heads. They both also don't know what happened.