Chapter 1

A different world

 

 

Yoseob walked around the school. It was hard being a nerd, he only became a nerd was because he has friends there and his boyfriend was also a nerd.Chang Lay, one year older than yoseob. Yoseob met him at the library near where he lives. Yoseob doesn't know which school he ( Chang Lay) goes to but he was pretty sure that his Changgie was a nerd. Popular kids was just too dumb yoseob thought. He doesn't know why Yoon Doojoon the kingka of his school is in the first class.. but he guess that it was because his family own the school or something.

 

"Changgie hyung~ Why can't I go to you're school?" Yoseob whined to Chang Lay for the nnth time that evening. Lay just rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. It was kind of a daily routine for him. After school they would both meet up and have lunch together before going home. Yoseob would whine how he misses Lay and how he wanted to go to Lay's school and then changed to the topic and yoseob quoted ' Why can't you move to my school?' and Lay would just shook his head and tell him that it was too much of a bother.

 

"Ouh.. why are Suzy's gang here?" Yoseob finally stopped talking about it and glanced to the door. They were at a restaurant near the library.

"It's called a restaurant seobie. Now stop staring andeat your food." Chang Lay said pointing towards the unfinished plate infront of yoseob. Yoseob just grinned and ate the meal. Yoseob was busy eating his food, until he didn't notice that suzy and chang Lay exchanging glances.

"Look yoseob. I got to go. My mom wants me to drive her to the homeless shelter so we can give the homeless people our food for free. See you." Lay stood up and kissed yoseob's cheek. After Chang Lay left the place he was blushing really bad. He quickly finished his meal and went to pay the bill but when he was about to open the restaurant door, the door hit him in the face.

" Ouh mianhae. I didn't see you there." Omo! It's Yoon Doojoon shi! Yoseob thought. Why was he being so nice? The same thing happen to his dongseang once and doojoon never apolagized. Why was he apolagizing to him(Yoseob)?

"A-Ah Gwenchana."

"Did I ask you if you were okay?" He said looking at yoseob from head to down. Now that was normal. Yoon Doojoon, nation's boyfriend and the famous bully. The christmatic look and how his eyes were almost the same as Chang Lay's but yoseob still thinks his boyfriend is better in yoseob's option.

"A-Ah...."Yoseob quickly bowed down 3 times at Doojoon and rushed out. He was glad he already paid for the food.

"Kiopta." Yoon Doojoon muttered under his breath and chuckled abit while shooking you head.

"Yah! DJ. You cover weren't blown right?" Suzy asked.

"Nope. Aish this forbbiden love is just too complicated." Doojoon whined and starts to mess his hair.

"I guess." Doojoon sighed. He misses the kangroo hyung, so stood up and went to the toilet. Popular kids = double life?