Chapter 27

A different world

Okay, I got the right spirit to write this again but still not enough inspiration. If you guys don't like it or like it.. Pls tell me. I could change it in a heart beat. I am just not that good with endings OTL.

 


 

Yoseob's Pov

 

"Isn't that the groom?"Lee Joon said. You might be wondering how I got to know Lee Joon. We he and I were best friends when we were younger. Well before I moved schools and found Chang Lay.

"Yup." I mumble quietly when Doojoon rushed over to me. He hugged me tightly I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Doojoon.... tight..." I managed to say. Doojoon heard it and let me go.

"Wow, my little Yoda know's everyone." Lee joon said and ruffled my hair.

"Stop it. You know I don't like it when you do that." I whined and fixed back my hair. I glared at  Lee joon and kicked his shin. He shouted in pain. I just chuckled at his reaction.

"Who's this?"Doojoon finally spoke something after the laughing atmoshpere died down.

"Doojoon. This Lee Joon. Your cousin and an old friend of mine. " I introduced Lee Joon. Joonie saluted Doojoon and let out a playful smile.

"Hey, hope your future wife to be is the one your looking for. As for me, I have my little Yoda back." Lee Joon said as he grabbed me by the waist.

"Yoda?" Doojoon suddenly said as he clutched his hands. I could see that his knuckles where turning white.

"Yeah, I am gay. You have a problem with that?" Lee Joon soon caught on to something and had his naughty smirk on. Oh no, he loves to play tricks on people. I wonder what he caught on to...

 

Lee Joon POV

Okay, I am a trickster when it comes to yoseob. Don't get me wrong, I love yoseob. But as a best friend. I could feel how they were staring at each other. They love each other. What's holding them back? I am going to make them realize it. Yeah, cupid lee joon to the rescue!!!!
 

"Yeah, I am gay. YOu have a problem with that?"  To be honest, I never really liked that bride of a monster what's her name again? Jun MIn? SUe jin? Argh just to hard to remember!

"No, I don't in fact--" "Doojoon! You're wedding is about to start. I think you should go." Yoseob said quickly. I just chuckled. So there is something going on between those two.

"No,really. It's fine yoseob. I just asked you why are you calling yoseob, Yoda if you like him?" Doojoon's face suddenly turned redder. Okay, I am officially going to do something stupid. Here goes nothing.

"Why do you think he wants me to be his first kiss?" Yoseob looked at me like I made a death wish or something. Well, judging by doojoon's face. I think I just did. He closed my mouth before i could say anything else.

 

"Hey, I think the wedding is about to start. How about you go before people think you're bailing out, doo. I need to talk to Lee Joon for a while."Yoseob said like he was tired or something. I averted all my attention towards Yoseob. He was a bit pale. And he was in quite a daze before he said anything to me.


"Are you crazy?! I know that smirk anywhere. How long did you find out?" Yoseob said as he punch me at the arm.

"You seriously can't hide away your feelings, not from me at least. You're like an open book to me."

"Besides, he was suppose to know that I am getting married next fall." I accidently slipped out my secret to yoseob. I am always accidently tell yosseob my secrets since we were little.

"WHAT?! With whom??" He said excitedly. I laughed at his reaction and slung my arms around his shoulders.

"You know that girl I use to like? Go Eun Ah?" He nodded his head.

 

"Well, it's not her. But her big brother, Mir." Suddenly, his smile got wider and warmer. He hugged me tight and congratulate me.

"I have always thought you looked better with Mir anyways. Everytime they come by to your house you would be smiling so haard eventhough Eun ah wasn't there." I tried to hide my blush and rubbed my neck awkwardly.

 

"Mir, is a nice guy. He is lucky to have you." Yoseob said as we walked in to the garden where they were helding the ceremony.

 

No one's POV

"And you should be with doojoon." Lee Joon stated casually. Yoseob smiled and looked at Lee Joon as they both stopped walking for a while.

 

"I don't think I can live with Doojoon having to take care of me. I am going to get sick." Lee Joon stared at Yoseob totally confused. What does getting sick have to do with loving someone you love?

 

"I have cancer Joon-ah. It's unbearable for me to have that feeling like I am a burden to him. He has to take care of me all the time. I could easily treat it but what if it comes back? I just don't want to be a burden to anyone. I rather be single than be a burden to someone." Lee Joon chuckled and shook his head. " That's sounds more like you. You always have to think about others don't you? Well, let me ask you this Mr. Yang. Do you know what 'in sickness and in health means?" Yoseob looked down not daring to say a word.

 

"Have you talked to him about this sickness? Did he say you were a burden to him?" Yoseob groan because almost every time yoseob talked to Lee joon it would always end up like this. Lee Joon being the smarter one.

 

"I haven't. Because I don't want to worry him." Yoseob mumbled.

 

"Don't you think that he would be more hurt than worried if he found out from someone else about the cancer?" Yoseob sighed and walked to take a seat. At the end the Aisle there was Doojoon. Staring intensely at Yoseob, which he ignored.

"You don't get it Lee joon."

"What don't I get? I don't get why you are being stupid and turning down every single hope I am giving you."

"It's because I am afraid Joon-ah. I am just a nerd. And he is a football jock. He is the super star. He. He--- I love him Joon. But I don't think we would last. We are two different people to begin with." Lee Joon sighed and just turned around to scan the whole place.

"Wow, you know. If you are two different people to begin with then my did you get together in the first place?" Suddenly, Top said from beside me which made me surprise but his sudden appearance.

 

"That was all pretence since he was being Chang Lay. It's so different now since he became Doojoon." Yoseob said looking at Doojoon who was playing with his tie.

"Yoseob, you know. I thought about what you said and I have already talked to JiYoung about this. Yes, I was wrong. And I was stupid. I apologized and now we are back together. Can you believe that?" Yoseob couldn't believe what he had heard. He turned to face and top and said congratulations.

"Now, I don't want you to live your life in fear. I didn't know that Ji young and I was distancing ourself every day because he didn't say anything to me and I was soooo busy at work. If you really feel like he is the one. Go for it. Or if you don't think that he loves you as much as you love him than don't. I want you to be happy yoseob. "Yoseob sighed and looked at doojoon again. This time eyes met. And something clicked. Yoseob could see how hurt and sad doojoon was and Doojoon saw how much Yoseob loved him and how he feels guilty about all of this.

Yoseob's POV

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen. I am sorry but there will be a slight delay. The bride has a little trouble, and we will begin after a few minutes later. Please do enjoy the food. Have some wine. Enjoy the party first." Doojoon's mother said with her hair all tangled up. I stood up and told Top that I was going to the toilet for a while and that I was going to be back soon.

 

"Yoseob." I looked at him through the mirror. I smiled weakly at him and turned to look at his real face and not his reflection.

"Doojoonie." I said going closer to him. My heart was beating so fast.

 

"Yoseob, I am not going to beg you to come to me anymore. Even though I really want you in life, not just as a friend but a partner. I just want you to be happy. You deserve a better life. You are going to Paris! Meet a nice person there but he won't love you the same way I do."

 

No one's POV

 

"Doojoonie. I already met someone else. And I don't plan on letting him go because of some guy at Paris." Yoseob said smiling at doojoon. Doojoon heart broke when he heard that yoseob is already in love with someone else.

 

"And he does love me very much. He cares about me dearly. But I think I going to have to let him go." Yoseob continued to say as he turned back and opened the tap. I just need to make sure this guy is right for my seobie than I will be fine giving yoseob away to someone else who would love him the way I love him.-doojon thought.

"Why?" Doojoon said sadly. Yoseob smiled sadly.

"Pabo. I love him but I am not sure if he will love me back after I tell him my secret."Doojoon smiled back. They both decided it was best if they both could sit down and explain everything so they went to Doojoon's dressing room.

"He would be crazy not to love you Yoseobah. Your perfect." Yoseob let a tear drop. No matter what he says to Doojoon, Doojoon would be supporting him no matter what. Doojoon wiped yoseob's tear with his thumb and cupped yoseob's face with the palm of his right hand.

"I am not perfect doojoon ah. I am not even healthy." Doojoon got more worried. There was something wrong. And if he can't be with yoseob at least he would stand by yoseob through anything.

"I have cancer." Finally, yoseob told his secret and Doojoon's heart shattered how can someone so kind and loving get cancer? Doojon hugged  yoseob tightly not wanting to let the younger go.

"I am sure he wouldn't mind. If he does break your heart over that silly of a thing you call me right away and I will beat the crap out of him."Yoseob chuckled and hugged him back.

"I love you, pabo. You're the person that I need to let go."Yoseob whispered to Doojoon. Pushed yoseob away slightly. Tear were apparent in his eyes.

"Yah! Pabo. You know how long I have waited just to see you again and hear you say that to me?  I love you too yoseob ah." Doojoon said wipping yoseob's tears away. Yoseob smiled at doojoon but this time much more brighter. The Yoon Doojoon really loves him back right? This is not a dream right? Does he deserve the love that Doojoon is giving?

"OKAY! THAT'S settle. Doojoon and Yoseob. I want you guys to go out fromt the back door. I can't let you go through with this wedding." Suddenly the boys were startled by doojoon's father's voice. The stared at the elder. Did they just hear that?
"I don't want you to live life that you are happy with doojoon. I only wanted what's best for you. Plus, I heard all about your little love story from a friend of mine. Go now. Leave! I will take care of this wedding. You guys enjoy your life." Doojoon hugged his father tightly and let go after a few minutes of thanking him. Doojoon held his hand out for Yoseob.

"Come with me. Let's go Jeju. We will come back here after all of this dies down? What do you say Yoseob? A life together?" Yoseob smiled and took doojoon's hand.

"Let's go~" He said holding back his tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THe END  hahahhahahhahaha xD

 

Sorry if it . Really not good with endings. So if you guys want me to redo it.. tell me straight away! I will do it in a heart  beat.